• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I recall a team last year, riding a heater and blasting fools like that, then they ran into what should've been a bottom feeder in the playoffs and lost.

Guess it's time to return that favor

I only remember the past the champs season-to-season, too easy to forget the chumps and woulda-coulda-shoulda-beens from every season

Kenny Powers Finger Guns GIF by MOODMAN

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made a deal with Clemson. I send Captain Kirk and The rook Wilson for M. Evans. Think in the long haul I take a beating, short-term we'll see after this week. @Clemson74 - thanks, after losing K. Allen (and the Herbert injury) this week the cards were stacked against me. ...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made a deal with Clemson. I send Captain Kirk and The rook Wilson for M. Evans. Think in the long haul I take a beating, short-term we'll see after this week. @Clemson74 - thanks, after losing K. Allen (and the Herbert injury) this week the cards were stacked against me. ...
You know, for somebody that claimed they weren't going to trade any young wide receivers you certainly are falling on that sword now. Especially for a guy that went 1 catch for 6 yards last week.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, for somebody that claimed they weren't going to trade any young wide receivers you certainly are falling on that sword now. Especially for a guy that went 1 catch for 6 yards last week.
I'm hoping that just means he's due for a blowup. .... and yes I said that, and yes I believe I take a soaking long term - - but desperate times call for desperate measures. ... quote-learn-from-yesterday-live-for-today-hope-for-tomorrow-the-important-thing-is-not-to-albe...jpg

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If TB can get a QB, I would expect Evans to have 2-3 more years of 'greatness' in him. Kirk is what he is, a nice Wr2/flex play, and Michael Wilson? I have high hopes for, but he's certainly tailed off big time after such a promising start. I would say that worst case its a wash. Unless he and Mayfield continue producing like last week and he doesn't help you in the playoffs, than it'd be hard to call it a win no matter what

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey if someone wants young WR's and has hurt feelers that Lefty traded his to someone else..come get a couple of mine, I could use a Mike Evans type guy for WanDale and Palmer.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey if someone wants young WR's and has hurt feelers that Lefty traded his to someone else..come get a couple of mine, I could use a Mike Evans type guy for WanDale and Palmer.

you already have the piece I was offering!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were 37 free agent wide receivers that outscored him last week, you could try there.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of them outscore him 2 weeks ago, or on the year? :)
Well I do have the luxury of having a bye so I looked at completely differently. He plays against Lattimore in week 17 which always renders him completely useless, so I would be renting him for week 16 only which just wasn't worth offering anything.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I do have the luxury of having a bye so I looked at completely differently. He plays against Lattimore in week 17 which always renders him completely useless, so I would be renting him for week 16 only which just wasn't worth offering anything.
Some of us don't have that kind of luxury at this point with injuries abound- we scrap and claw to piece together something that resembles a football team.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of us don't have that kind of luxury at this point with injuries abound- we scrap and claw to piece together something that resembles a football team.
was just looking at my lineup..red flags at virtually every position except QB. And on Fuzzies'? not a damned red flag anywhere...and half my roster plays tonight...fml

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I try to jump into the fun, and of course the only guy he's got left that fits the typical 'seller' style, is a Clemson alum...shit on me

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Effin Raiders cant score a TD in more than a full game, and when they do, it's backup schmucks...fockers