• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost traded Derrick Henry, was offered a TE from the Rams and a 3rd round pick....very close!

giphy.gif

didn't think my offer of a 4th round pick for Gerald Everett was THAT insulting to the team with 3 TEs (Travis Kelce as TE1), but I guess it was, no comments to go off of, oh well.
Glad my shot at Henry was respectable enough that Stone Cold wasn't glaring at me!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad my shot at Henry was respectable enough that Stone Cold wasn't glaring at me!

fully understand that I'm higher on Henry than most, just haven't seen anything to get me off that bandwagon yet.

if they don't bring in a decent FA or rookie to steal touches (which I'm counting on), he'll be in the RB5-7 range on my board this year, right after the big 4 (Bell, Gurley, DJ, Zeke) and ahead of most every WR for me.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fully understand that I'm higher on Henry than most, just haven't seen anything to get me off that bandwagon yet.

if they don't bring in a decent FA or rookie to steal touches (which I'm counting on), he'll be in the RB5-7 range on my board this year, right after the big 4 (Bell, Gurley, DJ, Zeke) and ahead of most every WR for me.

Well, it's good to know how you rank him - - so now I can eliminate him from my trade watch list. ...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I certainly don't think that's outta line at all. I'd put him right there along with guys like Fourney, Cook, etc.. Thereight be 5-7 guys I'd automatically put ahead of him, but probably not 8

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the offer @SmokingMonkey but

Think that’s a little optimistic, think I’d have somewhere between 9-11, but we all rank them differently. Certainly a valuable RB.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I certainly don't think that's outta line at all. I'd put him right there along with guys like Fourney, Cook, etc.. Thereight be 5-7 guys I'd automatically put ahead of him, but probably not 8

Well, it doesn't change my thought since I don't have any of those guys anyway. .... :suds:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who's a cheifs fan in this league?

sammy watkins landed in a decent spot in an offense on the upswing, willing to deal

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no Chiefs fan in this league. All that did was spread the targets for Hill and Kelce out even thinner.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I'm sure you've said before, but @Barilko how did you become a Texans fan?
Well when I was a kid my uncle moved down from Canada to Houston. I went to visit in the Earl Campbell days and caught totally caught up in the. “ Luv ya blue” SportsHoopla. ask your dad about that. I even bought the 7” vinyl of the Oilers fight song.

Years later it was easy to carry on when Warren Moon signed down there after winning 5 Grey Cups in Canada

I followed them to Memphis and Nashville but when Houston re entered the league and chose Andre Johnson it was easy to go back

But I tell ya it kills me when the Titans wear the throwback Oiler uniform

I lost my 3 of my fave 4 teams of all time

Houston Oilers
Montreal Expos
Ottawa Rough Riders

and my Habs ( Montreal Canadians) suck right now

Go Texans

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mahomes throws it far enough 60 targets might be more than enough for a decent stat line again, but I'd imagine a more even split between the top three this season versus Kelce and Hill getting 42% of the team's targets and Wilson getting 11%

20-15-15 or even a 20-20-20 (yes, I think Hill Kelce Watkins could easily soak up 60% of KC's targets next yr, maybe even more)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when I was a kid my uncle moved down from Canada to Houston. I went to visit in the Earl Campbell days and caught totally caught up in the. “ Luv ya blue” SportsHoopla. ask your dad about that. I even bought the 7” vinyl of the Oilers fight song.
Houston Oilers
Montreal Expos
Ottawa Rough Riders

and my Habs ( Montreal Canadians) suck right now

Go Texans

Ah yes, the days of Bum Phillips, Campbell, Billy 'White Shoes' Johnson - and a tough guy defense. ....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit Treff. It looks like Crowell is going to be a Jet and I just happen to have the other two Jets running backs. So glad I just traded him to you. LOL.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit Treff. It looks like Crowell is going to be a Jet and I just happen to have the other two Jets running backs. So glad I just traded him to you. LOL.
Ha, well, not exactly thrilled about him being a Jet..but, at least he didn't end up behind Bell or Zeke, or something like that. Really wanted him in Silver n Black!

I'll trade him back, at a minor profit, of course ;)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, well, not exactly thrilled about him being a Jet..but, at least he didn't end up behind Bell or Zeke, or something like that. Really wanted him in Silver n Black!

I'll trade him back, at a minor profit, of course ;)

That's funny, because I was thinking of going the other way and trading the other two to you. LOL.