• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have some fringe start-worthy WRs that are more available now than they used to be in Robby Anderson, Garcon/Goodwin, Robert Woods.

not sure where I value Sammy Watkins until he finds a home, so probably not moving him just yet, as I'm still a believer in his talent

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have some fringe start-worthy WRs that are more available now than they used to be in Robby Anderson, Garcon/Goodwin, Robert Woods.

not sure where I value Sammy Watkins until he finds a home, so probably not moving him just yet, as I'm still a believer in his talent
Threw up a hail Mary, if any interest at all, I'm fairly flexible on most pieces, both ways

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit - I'm think the Landry to Browns is not exactly what you were hoping for. .... unless they somehow get Cousins. Don't think Tyrod is the answer. .... not even as a place-holder. ...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit - I'm think the Landry to Browns is not exactly what you were hoping for. .... unless they somehow get Cousins. Don't think Tyrod is the answer. .... not even as a place-holder. ...
IDK I always viewed Taylor as Russell Wilson light. Doesn’t make many mistakes and keeps plays alive. Won’t surprise me if the Browns use pick 1.4 on a QB for the QB of the future.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK I always viewed Taylor as Russell Wilson light. Doesn’t make many mistakes and keeps plays alive. Won’t surprise me if the Browns use pick 1.4 on a QB for the QB of the future.

Perhaps I'm wrong (and I prove that yr end and yr out) but for me, he's a fine QB 2 - but not a 1. ... just don't think he fits that mold. Besides, the Browns have way too much $$$ to not go for a better option.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps I'm wrong (and I prove that yr end and yr out) but for me, he's a fine QB 2 - but not a 1. ... just don't think he fits that mold. Besides, the Browns have way too much $$$ to not go for a better option.
Think they still draft a QB at 1.4 Hue is on record saying he doesn’t want to start a rookie and as Kizer proved rookies are a risk, many need developing. I like the move.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly, no offense to Joe, but anything is better than Chicago. I honestly think Landry will be fine anywhere because he's a slot guy that's always open and all quarterbacks can complete 7 yard passes. He'll have 100 catches for 1000 yards and 4 or 5 touchdowns just about anywhere.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, no offense to Joe, but anything is better than Chicago. I honestly think Landry will be fine anywhere because he's a slot guy that's always open and all quarterbacks can complete 7 yard passes. He'll have 100 catches for 1000 yards and 4 or 5 touchdowns just about anywhere.
I hate it, but I'd say that's probably pretty acurate

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even going to negotiate Treff. I accepted.

Treff sends Jamaal Williams to Bandit
Bandit sends Isaiah Crowell back to Treff

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am surprised surprised. Treff really must feel Crowell will be a Raider. Hope he’s right.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha, we've been "negotiating" off n on for a month ;)

A pleasure as always. Now..come Mr. Davis, make the Crow the new Raider bell cow!!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am surprised surprised. Treff really must feel Crowell will be a Raider. Hope he’s right.
I really got nuttin but my hope that he is. They'll probably EFF it up and sign Martin. But...someone, the Gmen, Indy, NE, SEA, CAR, DET (UGH!), Jets, Bucs..someone will sign him to at least a two down role. I couldn't be as certain that Williams gets a significant role with Jones around in GB, so I got what I could for him, and trust me, I squeezed as hard as I could

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really got nuttin but my hope that he is. They'll probably EFF it up and sign Martin. But...someone, the Gmen, Indy, NE, SEA, CAR, DET (UGH!), Jets, Bucs..someone will sign him to at least a two down role. I couldn't be as certain that Williams gets a significant role with Jones around in GB, so I got what I could for him, and trust me, I squeezed as hard as I could

I honestly wouldn't have traded for Williams except that I have Jones too. I feel really comfortable that I'll at least have the Green Bay running backs because I think with as successful as Williams and Jones were that Montgomery won't stay at running back but hell I've been wrong before.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I sent out about six offers all to "the other guys", just shooting from the hip to maybe generate some negotiating...honestly didn't expect Clemson to take Perine for Ameer....guess I have Ameer now :)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I sent out about six offers all to "the other guys", just shooting from the hip to maybe generate some negotiating...honestly didn't expect Clemson to take Perine for Ameer....guess I have Ameer now :)

I know that you are an Ameer fan since he's a Nebraska guy, but honestly I probably would have done that trade for Perine too. Another case that we really have no idea what role either guy will have next year.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

want both Lions RBs?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that you are an Ameer fan since he's a Nebraska guy, but honestly I probably would have done that trade for Perine too. Another case that we really have no idea what role either guy will have next year.
Just watch, a switch flips for Perine, and Ameer never finds a good home and is out of the league in 2 years

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Responded to yours Monkey, I would counter, but given I have zero desire to deal your only target on my team, I didn't see much point in it

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost traded Derrick Henry, was offered a TE from the Rams and a 3rd round pick....very close!

giphy.gif

didn't think my offer of a 4th round pick for Gerald Everett was THAT insulting to the team with 3 TEs (Travis Kelce as TE1), but I guess it was, no comments to go off of, oh well.