• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sun shines on a dog's ass sometimes, especially when that dog gets an extra 13 minutes of PT.

Bryan Edwards when he sees they are going to OT

Snoop Dogg Dog GIF

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I've been impressed with Carr the last couple of weeks. Defenses have taken Waller away and he has actually been able to spread the ball out to other people. In the past few years he's been helpless in those situations. Yes they should have won that game easily, but they still found a way. Maybe there's hope @TREFF

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I've been impressed with Carr the last couple of weeks. Defenses have taken Waller away and he has actually been able to spread the ball out to other people. In the past few years he's been helpless in those situations. Yes they should have won that game easily, but they still found a way. Maybe there's hope @TREFF
Well, if he'd just do that from time to time, maybe Waller would be harder to take away.

He's always been decent to good at hitting 'other' TE's, the RB, the slot guy....which was why I drafted Renfrow everywhere I could in dynasties.

And back when he had Cooper and Crabby, he wasn't terrible at getting them the ball either..not as much as he should've, but, good nonetheless.

I realize Ruggs and Edwards were rooks last year, and still fairly raw this year, but gawl dang, they aren't helping the team if you don't attempt to utilize them from time to time. Those deep bombs once every 2-3 games work because they run 150 plays without ever trying it, defenses forget to cover it and focus on Waller/Renfrow, which is great, those few times they do it. I can only imagine the kind of room Waller and Renfrow would have to operate if they tried a shot or two to Ruggs/Edwards just a LITTLE more often.
Watched the whole game this week, one shot to Ruggs, in the first half, overthrown. Never went back to it again. Every other Ruggs target was something short.. And Edwards production in OT was mostly him going beast mode on DB's after the catch.

Like I said earlier, Carr isn't bad, many teams would live to have him, it's just that it COULD be so much more. He's content to just scratch the surface enough to get by.

They're set up with the weapons to do exactly what KC does, and they have a better oline and a much better RB. But Carr just won't do it.

Clemson74

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if he'd just do that from time to time, maybe Waller would be harder to take away.

He's always been decent to good at hitting 'other' TE's, the RB, the slot guy....which was why I drafted Renfrow everywhere I could in dynasties.

And back when he had Cooper and Crabby, he wasn't terrible at getting them the ball either..not as much as he should've, but, good nonetheless.

I realize Ruggs and Edwards were rooks last year, and still fairly raw this year, but gawl dang, they aren't helping the team if you don't attempt to utilize them from time to time. Those deep bombs once every 2-3 games work because they run 150 plays without ever trying it, defenses forget to cover it and focus on Waller/Renfrow, which is great, those few times they do it. I can only imagine the kind of room Waller and Renfrow would have to operate if they tried a shot or two to Ruggs/Edwards just a LITTLE more often.
Watched the whole game this week, one shot to Ruggs, in the first half, overthrown. Never went back to it again. Every other Ruggs target was something short.. And Edwards production in OT was mostly him going beast mode on DB's after the catch.

Like I said earlier, Carr isn't bad, many teams would live to have him, it's just that it COULD be so much more. He's content to just scratch the surface enough to get by.

They're set up with the weapons to do exactly what KC does, and they have a better oline and a much better RB. But Carr just won't do it.
I drafted Carr in the first year of this league and he’s finally paying off fantasy wise. Thank God because my two rookies aren’t exactly living up to the hype so far.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A rash of Tommy Tremble pickups this week. How shitty would we all feel if the dude ends up being a viable TE1?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A rash of Tommy Tremble pickups this week. How shitty would we all feel if the dude ends up being a viable TE1?
I certainly would after the bashing I've given him over that deal. ..... yet we've all taken gambles at some point or another, some payoff, most don't - could it end up being a good deal, jury is still out but perhaps. I know I tried to do something with him with Kmet for a pick and he basically stated he didn't need a TE since he had Tremble to backup Kelce - perhaps he's right.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly would after the bashing I've given him over that deal. ..... yet we've all taken gambles at some point or another, some payoff, most don't - could it end up being a good deal, jury is still out but perhaps. I know I tried to do something with him with Kmet for a pick and he basically stated he didn't need a TE since he had Tremble to backup Kelce - perhaps he's right.
when they dealt Arnold, I said, "oh shit..here we go"...lol

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1633015413707.png

and yes, it was me that picked up Tremble for my TE2 spot in Old School, lol

CMC garnered 10-12 looks per game, give Tommy 6-8 of those and watch him fly baby!!!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, heck, I'm just not gonna go there - of course I dropped Gronk last yr in OS, so what the hell do I know. ......

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, heck, I'm just not gonna go there - of course I dropped Gronk last yr in OS, so what the hell do I know. ......

In your defense, he was pretty much worthless most of the year

Pretty sure damn near any 2nd round pick would've been able to get him in that league on draft day this year, if my memory is correct.
Who would've guessed that he'd come roaring back like this in 2021, wild times.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm gonna bet that Irish is regretting the Uzomah drop (for this week at least). .....