• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is MIA doing ??

Apparently I should have been asking @HaroldSeattle for a RB

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - in other news, I should have followed my gut and played Corey Davis over Gaskin as a flex, heck Crowder even - oh well. In more important news Tommy Tremble had zero catches and zero rushes. .... think we may be able to go back to bashing that trade. ... :nod:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - in other news, I should have followed my gut and played Corey Davis over Gaskin as a flex, heck Crowder even - oh well. In more important news Tommy Tremble had zero catches and zero rushes. .... think we may be able to go back to bashing that trade. ... :nod:

I was laughing at the Tommy Tremble part.

As for the Davis over Gaskin part, that would've just made the Dan Carlson FGs tonight extra important for me, but more of a heartbreaker for you

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was laughing at the Tommy Tremble part.

As for the Davis over Gaskin part, that would've just made the Dan Carlson FGs tonight extra important for me, but more of a heartbreaker for you
Oh yea, but I really don't mind heart-breaking close games IF I put my best foot forward. .... if I do and lose then it just wasn't meant to be. ...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and KOTW have a nice one tonight. His Ekeler vs my Waller +3.3pts, and we're on pace to be the two highest scoring teams this week as well...if we can muster 3-5 points and top Harold.

Sure hope Carr brings his standard TE love to the game tonight. Wouldn't mind Herbert tossing TD's to his WR's all game either, it'd really help me out in Old School anyways.

Clemson74

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and KOTW have a nice one tonight. His Ekeler vs my Waller +3.3pts, and we're on pace to be the two highest scoring teams this week as well...if we can muster 3-5 points and top Harold.

Sure hope Carr brings his standard TE love to the game tonight. Wouldn't mind Herbert tossing TD's to his WR's all game either, it'd really help me out in Old School anyways.
I need 46 out of Williams and Carr combined. So I’m perfectly fine with Carr throwing three TDs to Waller and Herbert throwing three to Williams.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You and KOTW are neck and neck still, this should get interesting.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and KOTW are neck and neck still, this should get interesting.
Well if Eckeler hadn't gotten his second TD, and Carr hadn't pulled his typical disappearing act when things get rough..

Makes me laugh as announcers and such gush over Carr and his completion percentage and whatever, while it never fails, when the chips are down, Carr melts like Olaf by the campfire

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if Eckeler hadn't gotten his second TD, and Carr hadn't pulled his typical disappearing act when things get rough..

Makes me laugh as announcers and such gush over Carr and his completion percentage and whatever, while it never fails, when the chips are down, Carr melts like Olaf by the campfire
Love the reference. .....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK I'm going to put Patterson in my starting lineup. He'll probably score zero points. LOL However I'm thinking this is a good week to give it a whirl. Looking forward to keeping a eye on Lefty vs Treff this week. Treff needs a win bad and I think his roster is better then what his record shows.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK I'm going to put Patterson in my starting lineup. He'll probably score zero points. LOL However I'm thinking this is a good week to give it a whirl. Looking forward to keeping a eye on Lefty vs Treff this week. Treff needs a win bad and I think his roster is better then what his record shows.
I agree...I got what Monkey reffered to as "Marino-ed" this week. #3 in points for, #2 in points against, and the only team in the top 6 in points for with a losing record...bugger.

Luckily neither Clemson nor Bandit is running away with anything, I'm only one game back

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree...I got what Monkey reffered to as "Marino-ed" this week. #3 in points for, #2 in points against, and the only team in the top 6 in points for with a losing record...bugger.

Luckily neither Clemson nor Bandit is running away with anything, I'm only one game back
Well there's no chance of me ever running away with anything in this damn league.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is MIA doing ??

Apparently I should have been asking @HaroldSeattle for a RB
Well, perhaps they figured it out that Gaskin is by far the best RB on the roster - - a week too late for me since I started him last week for 2 carries and benched him this one. ..... I'm so confused :what: it's like dealing with Hoodie or Shanny all over again.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that my guys (except Harris) thought this was their bye-week. .... seemed to have had that same problem in most of leagues this week - guess I missed the meeting.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that my guys (except Harris) thought this was their bye-week. .... seemed to have had that same problem in most of leagues this week - guess I missed the meeting

I wish that was true in Ol School

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that my guys (except Harris) thought this was their bye-week. .... seemed to have had that same problem in most of leagues this week - guess I missed the meeting.
They knew it was hopeless before they even got to the stadium :suds:

39 from Tucker..ya never know