• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunday at 6:00pm I will be on the clock. Although I will traveling back home from Georgia so you might have to wait a little bit on the first pick. Although I might just have Dad or Scott make it for me I think both of them have commissioner powers and it's not like it's going to be a shocking pick.
Don't worry I'll take care of it. ........ And the first pick of the draft is Bob Jones, undrafted rookie from Brevard Correctional Institute. ...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pleasure as always lefty, you are in extremely rare territory, as you can get me to change my plans with less than 3 days to go until the draft

:yo:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pleasure as always lefty, you are in extremely rare territory, as you can get me to change my plans with less than 3 days to go until the draft

:yo:
Well, it started a couple of weeks ago and we discussed pretty much every possible scenario - but we finally got there, my man, hope it works out for the best on both ends. ..... :suds:

For those who may have missed it; I send D. Adams, J. Williams, 2.3 and 2.9 to Monkey for Kittle, Ahmed, G. Davis and 1.11. .....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it started a couple of weeks ago and we discussed pretty much every possible scenario - but we finally got there, my man, hope it works out for the best on both ends. ..... :suds:

For those who may have missed it; I send D. Adams, J. Williams, 2.3 and 2.9 to Monkey for Kittle, Ahmed, G. Davis and 1.11. .....
Nice deal both ways, I like it

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that's a big one. Someone finally pried Kittle away from Monkey. Lefty trading Adams is surprising, but the Rogers situation maybe got him nervous. Nice trade there for the two teams.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that's a big one. Someone finally pried Kittle away from Monkey. Lefty trading Adams is surprising, but the Rogers situation maybe got him nervous. Nice trade there for the two teams.

held out for multiple seasons trying to use Kittle as a chip to land a RB upgrade and never could get it to happen

makes sense, as I haven't had the RB depth to pair with him to offset the loss from another roster, but you know I still tried!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I can say it was a struggle to get him, much less any other pieces - we bounced so many different combo I lost count. As for Adams, sure the Rodgers thing was kind of on my mind, but that really isn't why I tried to move him - I just had too many Packers at skill positions. Besides, Kittle is one of the few remaining players I haven't owned at some time in this league. :D

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it also makes a big difference when you have the 4th pick in the rookie draft and you know a certain someone that can replace Kittle on your roster is going to be available. I'm not going to name drop but his name rhymes with Scmyle Schmitts.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it also makes a big difference when you have the 4th pick in the rookie draft and you know a certain someone that can replace Kittle on your roster is going to be available. I'm not going to name drop but his name rhymes with Scmyle Schmitts.
Amen - I'm sure that factored in on his end. ....

BTW - I sure am glad I bit the bullet and paid up to pried Diggs from Fuzzy. If that hadn't happened this one probably wouldn't have either

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
held out for multiple seasons trying to use Kittle as a chip to land a RB upgrade and never could get it to happen

makes sense, as I haven't had the RB depth to pair with him to offset the loss from another roster, but you know I still tried!
Did you ever come after Jacobs Chubb or Henry??? I could use help at TE, and might even suffered through without a decent RB in return. Maybe you did and I can't recall?? Bugger

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you ever come after Jacobs Chubb or Henry??? I could use help at TE, and might even suffered through without a decent RB in return. Maybe you did and I can't recall?? Bugger

well dammit, I got the vibe that wasn't a road you were interested in going down from our TE discussions about a month ago.

I even thought about shopping Kittle a bit more actively across the league, but after the lengthy negotiations Lefty and I undertook to come to that one, I wasn't going to do him like that.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well dammit, I got the vibe that wasn't a road you were interested in going down from our TE discussions about a month ago.

I even thought about shopping Kittle a bit more actively across the league, but after the lengthy negotiations Lefty and I undertook to come to that one, I wasn't going to do him like that.
It would've been an interesting road to explore even if I ultimately hadn't done it :) no worries, I was more wondering if I was losing my mind bad you had, but I didn't recall it

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

man oh man that must have took some talks to figure that all out :suds:

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now this i like to hear..maybe one day i can move a TE for rb

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would've been an interesting road to explore even if I ultimately hadn't done it :) no worries, I was more wondering if I was losing my mind bad you had, but I didn't recall it
dont lose your mind or you may never know that you are Mr Dumass

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Appreciate the consideration. ... :suds: