• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he's still in pretty good shape at RB with Cook, Mack and Ingram. Personally think he's looking at a WR he really likes. ....
Hmm, gee I wonder who a guy with a team name like Clemson, might target there?? Lol

Smart move if that's the case, cuz, given what I figure Bandit was going to do, what I assume 2,3,&4 will do...that dude was definitely on my radar at 1.6

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more surprised that Fuzz didn't take Snell with the PIT RBs and that Bandit left Ryquell behind since this is dynasty and all

Honestly I just hate trading for a backup this time of year, because so much can happen in free agency and the draft. If they draft a running back or sign a depth backup, then that's just another guy you have to roster. If they don't do either of those things and Armstead is still on his roster at the start of the season then I can deal for him then, it's not like he's going to do the other guy any good to hang on to. Also, he's just low enough on the totem pole that he might just end up dropping him and then I wouldn't even have to trade for him.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I just hate trading for a backup this time of year, because so much can happen in free agency and the draft. If they draft a running back or sign a depth backup, then that's just another guy you have to roster. If they don't do either of those things and Armstead is still on his roster at the start of the season then I can deal for him then, it's not like he's going to do the other guy any good to hang on to. Also, he's just low enough on the totem pole that he might just end up dropping him and then I wouldn't even have to trade for him.

sound logic, and I was definitely not implying that either of you should've given up anything extra for those add-ins, more or less just should've made them part of the deal/viewed them as 1 unit

then you could just cut him should they sign or draft his replacement

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically I looked at my deal with lefty as the 1.7 for Conner. Now just hope Conner is the lead dog in Pitt this year.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sound logic, and I was definitely not implying that either of you should've given up anything extra for those add-ins, more or less just should've made them part of the deal/viewed them as 1 unit

then you could just cut him should they sign or draft his replacement

Normally I try to do that, but I'm going to have roster issues this year just to be able to make my first five draft picks.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally I try to do that, but I'm going to have roster issues this year just to be able to make my first five draft picks.
when do we need to make those cut downs?

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flipped Conners and Samuel to fighting Irish for James White and the 1.8.
Not sure how excited I am about counting on old Hoodie's RBs.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how I feel getting DJ Moore for him instead of a mid-1st draft pick

AWPDQSSAZFDHH3ZDVGUFT2YONY.gif

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - at a this rate (a spot per trade) @TREFF may have a shot at him at 12 at some point. ....
With my personal feelings on Conner, and to be honest, the Steelers offense as a whole, I'm not too sure I'd trade the 1.12 for him, there might be a Clemson or Alabama stud I can take there and trade for a ransom.later :)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a couple former #1 pick WR's and would LOVE to rid you of one very specific RB to accomplish that all WR roster :suds:

All stocked up now, lol, unless there's a QB on the table.....