• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to get anything like that from me. I'm in the same boat as Treff. Only have two starting running backs and can't afford to trade one of them because it wouldn't make logistical sense. Let's say that Zeke averages 20 points per game next year and Melvin Gordon only averages 12. I'd have to give up 2 first rounders and a 2nd rounder to gain 8 points per week? Yeah that's not going to happen. I think you should jump all over that deal and not overthink it.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@leftypower , you could take his deal, and then, depending on this starting RB/handcuff you're getting in return, trade those guys for my picks, and then with mine, and his, and yours, damned near start all over :)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I tell ya - I was very tempted to just go ahead and pull the trigger but wanted to give you guys a shot. ... Still somewhat undecided only because of the Gurley situation - - weekly set and forget stud RB's are awfully difficult to come by here. ....
Darn, I forgot to invite @Yellow Fuzzies to the party. ....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doubtful I'm topping 2 1sts, a second, and Singletary, so I'd take that offer

unless you're dealing with KOTW....who's in our division, then I say ask for another 1st on top!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doubtful I'm topping 2 1sts, a second, and Singletary, so I'd take that offer

unless you're dealing with KOTW....who's in our division, then I say ask for another 1st on top!

The first guess as to the "others" team... Do we get points for being the first to guess correctly? If so I'm going with TWC, Barber, Jones, the 1.11 and the 2.4..plus the 1 in 21. :)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All will become clear in the near future. As for bonus points for getting it correct - think I've 'given' enough to ya in the past. .... :suds:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first guess as to the "others" team... Do we get points for being the first to guess correctly? If so I'm going with TWC, Barber, Jones, the 1.11 and the 2.4..plus the 1 in 21. :)

this was my 1st guess, but figured the TB shit show at RB wasn't going to cut the mustard

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Singletary one would make more sense because I know that the guy that owns him loves him some Zeke. He's the one that drafted him with the 2nd pick when he was going to be suspended that season. Plus, we know it isn't any of us and we know it isn't Roll Tide because he would have offered a 3rd rounder for Zeke. LOL. My brother, Harold, and Monkey don't even have first rounders next year. Fout and Wrecking Crew don't even have an acceptable starting running back on their rosters. The only two teams it could possibly be are Fighting Irish and King of the World. It would outright shock me if it was King of the World since he already has Mixon, Barkley, Bell, and Ekeler plus his first rounder is the 1.10. It has to be Fighting Irish with Singletary and the 1.3. Here's the thing with those trading for draft picks though and we all have learned it the last several years in dynasty. If you draft the wrong guys you lose the deal and if you draft the right guys you win the deal.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I tell ya - I was very tempted to just go ahead and pull the trigger but wanted to give you guys a shot. ... Still somewhat undecided only because of the Gurley situation - - weekly set and forget stud RB's are awfully difficult to come by here. ....
Darn, I forgot to invite @Yellow Fuzzies to the party. ....
thanks Lefty but I am out.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Singletary one would make more sense because I know that the guy that owns him loves him some Zeke. He's the one that drafted him with the 2nd pick when he was going to be suspended that season. Plus, we know it isn't any of us and we know it isn't Roll Tide because he would have offered a 3rd rounder for Zeke. LOL. My brother, Harold, and Monkey don't even have first rounders next year. Fout and Wrecking Crew don't even have an acceptable starting running back on their rosters. The only two teams it could possibly be are Fighting Irish and King of the World. It would outright shock me if it was King of the World since he already has Mixon, Barkley, Bell, and Ekeler plus his first rounder is the 1.10. It has to be Fighting Irish with Singletary and the 1.3. Here's the thing with those trading for draft picks though and we all have learned it the last several years in dynasty. If you draft the wrong guys you lose the deal and if you draft the right guys you win the deal.

lol, geez, and I thought me thinking all of this analysis was going too far, but you literally typed out my entire thought process on how I came to Fighting Irish/Singletary

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If its his 1.3, not his 1.8.. We shouldn't even be having this convo, it should be a done deal, imho

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, geez, and I thought me thinking all of this analysis was going too far, but you literally typed out my entire thought process on how I came to Fighting Irish/Singletary

Well, we're both wrong because I just got a text from Fighting Irish saying that Dad texted him about throwing in an offer for Zeke. LOL.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fout N Fout offering K Johnson and T. Johnson plus those picks.

My first guess would of been Irish though, because he has the roster to make this kind of deal.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My first guess would of been Irish though, because he has the roster to make this kind of deal.

That's not a bad guess Harold. The 1.9 makes more sense than the 1.3 for this year.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

there's another good guess I considered, but I didnt think that was as strong of an offer as my 1st guess, lol

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's another good guess I considered, but I didnt think that was as strong of an offer as my 1st guess, lol
Which is why Lefty is hoping for someone to top it. Sounds like he liked your guess and sent Irish a message .

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@leftypower - not that you ever need it, but if you want me to drum up some more trade offers, I'm here for you man!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fout was an early contender for me was well..But was thinking some combination of Mostert/Brieda/and Coleman..cuz he tried that deal with me way before Mostert got cranking. I discounted it cuz surely Lefty wouldn't be interested in that :)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, all this trade talk, and I just realized, why? I'm all set, my kicker got re-signed, I don't need no stinkin' trade