• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I just saw this. Yes I changed the divisions. Every year the divisions will be done the same as we do it in redraft leagues with picks #'s 1,4,7,10 in one division, 2,5,8,11 in the another, and 3,6,9, and 12 in the last one. And I'm not exactly thrilled to have Harold and Tim in my division. That means I have to play against McCaffery twice this year.
Honestly, after a few yrs of this league - it's getting very hard to find a 'bargain' trade-wise and pretty difficult to pick anyone you actually want to play twice a yr. .....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I can just get consistent production, in the ballpark of what my guys SHOULD do, and AJ Green has anything left, I've really only got one glaring weakness, that second flex spot. Should be able to.fill that with one of those first rounders, long as I don't blow it. Everything LOOKS like I've got a team to reckon with. Yet, they always come up just a bit short of actual production when it matters
I hear ya man, I said this earlier that you have a solid team. ... as for the coming up short, I know that feeling - thought I had a winner last yr and made a lineup mistake. ... still wouldn't have gotten me to the top but higher than I finished for sure.
I keep looking around for something to make a difference but it's just not coming to me yet. May just play it cool this yr and take what I can and hope someone send me 'an offer I can't refuse' - - but then again, it's not my style.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya man, I said this earlier that you have a solid team. ... as for the coming up short, I know that feeling - thought I had a winner last yr and made a lineup mistake. ... still wouldn't have gotten me to the top but higher than I finished for sure.
I keep looking around for something to make a difference but it's just not coming to me yet. May just play it cool this yr and take what I can and hope someone send me 'an offer I can't refuse' - - but then again, it's not my style.

There is no chance you make it to March 1st without doing at least two trades.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Created an offer to @SmokingMonkey about 8 times the past week...can never force myself to his send. Partly cuz I'm chicken, partly cuz I doubt hedvtake it anyways.. Gah these next few months are gonna be brutal

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Created an offer to @SmokingMonkey about 8 times the past week...can never force myself to his send. Partly cuz I'm chicken, partly cuz I doubt hedvtake it anyways.. Gah these next few months are gonna be brutal

tenor.gif

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF

I'm right there with ya - but that's mostly due to the audience. Handful of teams I rarely bother looking at/sending offers to, but the ones I do, I constantly get cold feet and back off before hitting send

upload_2020-2-4_14-57-3.png

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF

I'm right there with ya - but that's mostly due to the audience. Handful of teams I rarely bother looking at/sending offers to, but the ones I do, I constantly get cold feet and back off before hitting send

View attachment 231729

I don't see many of the "others" matching up what they want/need, with what I'm hoping to sell. So unless by some miracle they approach me, I'm skeptical as to wether it'd even be worth exploring. Whereas you and Harold MIGHT want/need what I'm hoping to sell, but then again, maybe not. And, would the price be agreeable? Most likely not a question that'll be even close to answered until the NFL draft at the earliest. My guess anyways..

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see many of the "others" matching up what they want/need, with what I'm hoping to sell. So unless by some miracle they approach me, I'm skeptical as to wether it'd even be worth exploring. Whereas you and Harold MIGHT want/need what I'm hoping to sell, but then again, maybe not. And, would the price be agreeable? Most likely not a question that'll be even close to answered until the NFL draft at the earliest. My guess anyways..

Laying out some bait for the trap are you? :rolleyes:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dont forget you have my cell - we can bounce unofficial ideas back and forth all day, I won't hold you to anything until I get an offer on fantrax!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking for myself can't for the life of me think of a offer to make that is both feasible and I like.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont forget you have my cell - we can bounce unofficial ideas back and forth all day, I won't hold you to anything until I get an offer on fantrax!
Ha, that's right, I do. I always forget that. I took Bandits group texts from the rookie draft last year and saved everyone's..I've got a KOTW contact, and a Fighting Irish one, and a wrecking crew one..no idea who I'm actually texting...lol. Clemson too, but I prefer Clemson cuz its just weird talking to another Scott and referring to him by my own name..haha

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking for myself can't for the life of me think of a offer to make that is both feasible and I like.
I played around with one for Chubb, but I quickly recalled how much you love him, and it never got past a fleeting thought, I know I'm not willing to pay the price it would take, even though he may damned well be worth it :)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played around with one for Chubb, but I quickly recalled how much you love him, and it never got past a fleeting thought, I know I'm not willing to pay the price it would take, even though he may damned well be worth it :)

With both Carson and Penny injured Chubb seems sort vital to the RB corp, as neither Lindsay/ Freeman are RB1 type. I like them better as flex plays TBH, maybe they can rise up to RB2 status, but not RB1 status.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit @TREFF @SmokingMonkey @HaroldSeattle - since most of you have shown interest in the past figured I'd pass this on. I have received an unforeseen offer on Zeke/Pollard. I will not go into specific details but it does consist of a 1st, 2nd and next yr 1st plus a starting RB/backup. It's not something I was looking to do - but it is awfully tempting. So given your past interest, I'll sit a few days before making a decision in case one of you wish to bite the bullet and try to top it. .....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit @TREFF @SmokingMonkey @HaroldSeattle - since most of you have shown interest in the past figured I'd pass this on. I have received an unforeseen offer on Zeke/Pollard. I will not go into specific details but it does consist of a 1st, 2nd and next yr 1st plus a starting RB/backup. It's not something I was looking to do - but it is awfully tempting. So given your past interest, I'll sit a few days before making a decision in case one of you wish to bite the bullet and try to top it. .....
Yeah that's a heck of a offer.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironic given our discussion just 24-36 hours ago..lol

Well you know what I'd be offering... The 1.6, 1.12, and willing to discuss more, but no Kamara or Jacobs..and I got no other potential starting RB's. If you're up for dealing him, you ain't getting a better offer here. :)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironic given our discussion just 24-36 hours ago..lol
Well you know what I'd be offering... The 1.6, 1.12, and willing to discuss more, but no Kamara or Jacobs..and I got no other potential starting RB's. If you're up for dealing him, you ain't getting a better offer here. :)
It is ironic - and came outta nowhere from an unexpected source. ..... as for tweeks to our discussion - - you never know unless you try. .....