• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Athletic

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you interested, I have several 30 day free trial subscriptions to give away. I recently subscribed and must say I’m fairly impressed with their sports coverage. So if you are interested, let me know.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been subscribing since 2017, it's about $75/year but well worth it. There is content there that is not available on the web and in depth stuff.

Highly recommend.

histkng23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did have a subscription to The Athletic for better part of a year. Bought in on one of those $1/month specials. While I agree, there can be some good content, felt their material was starting to lean towards the "Woke" angle of analysis, IMO. Just is hard to trust any source of material from any of the media these days.... I listen to podcasts more, for Kings/Hockey material, ATKM (on occasion, although Jessie does start to be more of a "surface" analyst - i.e. "Homer" too much), Kings of The Podcast can have some classic interviews by Jon Hovan - the Dustin Penner one was hysterical - The Hockey News Podcast isn't too bad, even though still Canadian/East Coast centric, 31 (or maybe 32) Thoughts, which is hosted by Elliot Freidman can be good as well.