• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 8-8-8 NFL Draft : CHAT

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
March madness is of course exciting. But it's not because of the brand of basketball you're seeing, it's simply because of the format. It's basically just a tournament of game 7's.

But for me, what is the actual best part of the game 7? It's the build up. It's the grind the two teams have made to be each other's match. It's the counter, the back and forth and the sheer determination of two talented basketball teams that for me build up the excitement of the game 7.

The appeal of March Madness isn't the games themselves, it's the ability to have a rooting interest in every game. Basketball is almost secondary really, which is why it's not really the sport that drives you.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only watch march madness... and yes that is better than anything and everything the nba throws out... Know why??

If I bet you today that Duke will not win the Tournament, would you take that bet??

If I bet you Today that the Warriors will not win the NBA championship, would you take that bet??

Id feel much more confident in Duke not winning the championship than the Warriors...

The NBA has ALWAYS been like this.

Celtic dynasties
Laker dynasties
Bulls dynasty
Lakers again
Heat
Spurs
Warriors

It was the Lakers-Celtics for basically a decade then you will see some years where other teams will win it.

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Celtic dynasties
Laker dynasties
Bulls dynasty
Lakers again
Heat
Spurs
Warriors

It was the Lakers-Celtics for basically a decade then you will see some years where other teams will win it.
Yeah, parody has really never been the NBAs strong suit other than the shitty 70s lol

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Celtic dynasties
Laker dynasties
Bulls dynasty
Lakers again
Heat
Spurs
Warriors

Also in the two years that Jordan was away in his prime the Rockets won back to back championships. Their window could arguably have been longer too had it not been for Jordan.

The NBA is all about dynasties and long standing success. People acting like this is new is just weird. Every year the Bulls played when Jordan was in his prime you knew were going to be the front runners.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also in the two years that Jordan was away in his prime the Rockets won back to back championships. Their window could arguably have been longer too had it not been for Jordan.

The NBA is all about dynasties and long standing success. People acting like this is new is just weird. Every year the Bulls played when Jordan was in his prime you knew were going to be the front runners.

I forgot to add the Cavs, my fault :sadbron:

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to add the Cavs, my fault :sadbron:

I was going to actually, but wasn't sure the premise I would be going for. They probably fall under a category like the Jazz where they were elite, just up against a different animal.

Pistons had 3 straight finals appearances with back to back championships in the late 80's.

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to actually, but wasn't sure the premise I would be going for. They probably fall under a category like the Jazz where they were elite, just up against a different animal.

Pistons had 3 straight finals appearances with back to back championships in the late 80's.
It was a cool dynamic how the Pistons had to overcome the Celtics then the Bulls had to rise up and overcome the Pistons. Those teams were all great

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Celtic dynasties
Laker dynasties
Bulls dynasty
Lakers again
Heat
Spurs
Warriors

which is the point... it has always been this way and always will... kind of hard to get new fans when the complaints are not going to change...

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Celtic dynasties
Laker dynasties
Bulls dynasty
Lakers again
Heat
Spurs
Warriors

I know I was ready for LeBron to leave though... Unlike the Lakers/Celtics the Cavs/warriors was stale by last year

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can try to do some updating real quick.