• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 54 Pick MLB, NFL, NBA Super Draft : CHAT

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea good on Nos for making the trade. Wish I thought of it just sucks for the rest of us.

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but why are you drafting a specific type of team in the first round?? first round should always be the best pick at a specific position...

basketball, position doesn't really matter early on...

Unlike Baseball, where you can decide pitching or offense, and football where you can decide Offense or defense...
that's my bad Milk I didn't know you've done so many of these super drafts and knew all the 1st round drafting rules! Nos didn't give me a handbook, so I blame him. I mean, I've only done 5 or 6 of these myself, that included 4 and 5 sports, not just 3, so what the hell do I know? And for the record, this wasn't my pick it was Hall's lol. I haven't had final say on a single pick, just input - and like I said, I told him that LBJ was the best but I don't think its by very much personally as they both did/do things the other couldn't - he just wanted to start with Bird, what else can I say? FWIW, in those 4 and 5 sport mega drafts we do which include soccer and hockey, Bird has gone 1st or 2nd round in every single one. We also have an older average age among the GM's, so I'm not sure if that plays in or not.

P.S. Deion is the greatest CB ever so you broke your own rule!!

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oscar is ranked lower in drafts for me because he was an wwful teamate and hard to build around.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oscar is ranked lower in drafts for me because he was an wwful teamate and hard to build around.

I disagree, he was not the same player as like a RW. He also won a nba championship and averaged 9.5 assists for his career. I'm not sure how he was an awful teammate

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tier 1
MJ
Magic
Kareem
Wilt

Tier 2
Bird
LeBron
Oscar
Duncan
Kobe
Hakeem
Shaq (Although I like Shaq as a human being his game for the most part was get ball, run over whoever is standing behind me and dunk)

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's all hold hands and sing kumbaya

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's my bad Milk I didn't know you've done so many of these super drafts and knew all the 1st round drafting rules! Nos didn't give me a handbook, so I blame him. I mean, I've only done 5 or 6 of these myself, that included 4 and 5 sports, not just 3, so what the hell do I know? And for the record, this wasn't my pick it was Hall's lol. I haven't had final say on a single pick, just input - and like I said, I told him that LBJ was the best but I don't think its by very much personally as they both did/do things the other couldn't - he just wanted to start with Bird, what else can I say? FWIW, in those 4 and 5 sport mega drafts we do which include soccer and hockey, Bird has gone 1st or 2nd round in every single one. We also have an older average age among the GM's, so I'm not sure if that plays in or not.

My bad. Wasn’t trying to sound like that. And I did.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tier 1
MJ
Magic
Kareem
Wilt

Tier 2
Bird
LeBron
Oscar
Duncan
Kobe
Hakeem
Shaq (Although I like Shaq as a human being his game for the most part was get ball, run over whoever is standing behind me and dunk)

Shaq's footwork was probably the 2nd best of all time as a big next to Hakeem. While his strength and power allowed him to establish a low post position, he was incredibly agile, and had amazing finesse for a guy his size. If he had stayed in better shape in his career and was a bit more impactful on defense, he might be the 2nd best player of all time when it was all said and done.

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also when you juggle multiple sports you want guys that are easy to build around first. Why White should have and did go before LT.

Not that Lebron is harder to build around but you need to get shooters and when Im worroed about my Secondary and my pitching staff and my oline. That can get lost.

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. Wasn’t trying to sound like that. And I did.
It's all good man I'm just having fun...you did nothing wrong please don't take my wise ass retorts as me being upset or anything. We just talking sports baby

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, he was not the same player as like a RW. He also won a nba championship and averaged 9.5 assists for his career. I'm not sure how he was an awful teammate

Heavy ball dominance and a jackass to his teamates and not a great outsude shooter.

Plus we all know who really won that Championship.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq's footwork was probably the 2nd best of all time as a big next to Hakeem. While his strength and power allowed him to establish a low post position, he was incredibly agile, and had amazing finesse for a guy his size. If he had stayed in better shape in his career and was a bit more impactful on defense, he might be the 2nd best player of all time when it was all said and done.

Footwork Schmootwork, I didn't say he was without talent, his game was power and running people over.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heavy ball dominance and a jackass to his teamates and not a great outsude shooter.

He was a PG, he was better than just about anybody who had ever played when he was playing, MJ was an a-hole to his teammates as well, there was no 3 point line.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tier 1
MJ
Magic
Kareem
Wilt

Tier 2
Bird
LeBron
Oscar
Duncan
Kobe
Hakeem

No way Wilt is higher than Lebron. Magic arguably could be at the same level but to most Lebron has surpassed him.

You realize Wilt did the same thing as Shaq except he was facing 6'7" centers lolzz No doubt he put up amazing stats but Hakeem and Kareem had way more refined games

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Footwork Schmootwork, I didn't say he was without talent, his game was power and running people over.

There have been plenty of NBA centers who rivaled his size and strength that were nowhere near as effective. Footwork is one of the things that set him apart and is actually a big reason why he was as good as he was. So without that footwork, that power and running people over is useless. He'd be the baseball equivalent of Adam Dunn.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, look who made my worst pick list the most. It was me. We all make bad picks.

Just none as bad as bird!!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Plus we all know who really won that Championship.

They didn't have a 3 ball back then nobody shot outside shots. He had a mid range which is all you needed.

MJ was a jackass, he punched Kerr in the face lolzzz