• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 24 Minute NBA Draft II : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I can't take Magic because I already have Worthy and would have two Lakers. They don't play the same situation, so I can't even do a swap for them. Lots of teams will be in the same boat.

Femur can't really take Bird either, I mean he could but it messes things up a bit.

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Femur can't really take Bird either, I mean he could but it messes things up a bit.
yeah Kobe is definitely the play there...his team gets a HUGE boost replacing Sam Jones with Kobe

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the idea actually...as a once in awhile thing. Kind of a neat switch up and yeah some of it is gonna be down to luck - so what? It's fake sports lol. Have you guys every thought about randomizing the matchups? I'm not complaining but it seems like it would be a pretty fair way to do it as a change of pace.

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are most of the time.
really? seems like every draft I've been a part of you either play the team next to you or the team on the opposite side of you. Obviously I've only been a part of only a fraction of the drafts tho, so I guess Ive just missed it.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really? seems like every draft I've been a part of you either play the team next to you or the team on the opposite side of you. Obviously I've only been a part of only a fraction of the drafts tho, so I guess Ive just missed it.

The play-in games are and sometimes the QF's are but almost never are the semi's unless I announce it before the playoff even starts.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we wanna lose the steal in this draft im cool with that, I don't want Troy to feel he was put at a disadvantage.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you realize how stupid that is! I should have checked and made sure nobody faced another team that had a superstar from the same team as their superstar, lolzzz. I guess you would have complained had you faced Ritz as well. Maybe you should have thought of this when drafting.

Also if memory serves you were the one years back who came up with the idea of stealing.

And let's not pretend the second round isn't filled with hall of famers or the third round for that matter.

And are you also saying you wanted to beat someone in the top five or you feel you have no shot? Femur didn't beat someone in the top five.

How about this, you tell me who you want to play and we can start over...

Lolzzz it almost feels like you think I did this purposely to screw you over...
I did come up with the stealing rule, but not the stupid rule about not having two players from one team after a steal. Obvious advantage for some matchups. Otherwise, get your panties out of a wad cause I really don't give a shit either way

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did come up with the stealing rule, but not the stupid rule about not having two players from one team after a steal. Obvious advantage for some matchups. Otherwise, get your panties out of a wad cause I really don't give a shit either way

My panties are in a wad? lolzzz You obviously cared enough to say something, maybe try reading what else I just said about not doing the stealing at all. You okay man???

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you Tommy

WTF man, I seriously meant that, that wasn't me being an ass hole about it, I seriously don't want you or anyone to feel they are put at a disadvantage because of the rules!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF man, I seriously meant that, that wasn't me being an ass hole about it, I seriously don't want you or anyone to feel they are put at a disadvantage because of the rules!
Alright Bro, I'm having a day. Easy's second day in florida and a Hurricane is closing in. My Bad

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright Bro, I'm having a day. Easy's second day in florida and a Hurricane is closing in. My Bad
I hear you man this storm is stressing me the f out...your son is a little north of us and a little closer to the projected path as of right now but that all can change. Hoping this thing blows off to sea and leaves us all alone - CAT 4 is really no f'ng joke. FUCK YOU DORIAN GO AWAY!!!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My gf is going to Puerto Rico tomorrow, it was supposed to hit there but instead is hitting Florida. Hopefully it isn't bad at all though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My gf is going to Puerto Rico tomorrow, it was supposed to hit there but instead is hitting Florida. Hopefully it isn't bad at all though.
if it hits as a CAT 4, its gonna be real bad for wherever it hits. I hate how unpredictable it is...I went to sleep Tuesday night with them saying its gonna be a tropical storm by the time it hits florida, by noon wed that was upgraded to CAT 3, and now its CAT 4. I mean wtf

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if it hits as a CAT 4, its gonna be real bad for wherever it hits. I hate how unpredictable it is...I went to sleep Tuesday night with them saying its gonna be a tropical storm by the time it hits florida, by noon wed that was upgraded to CAT 3, and now its CAT 4. I mean wtf

Damn I didn't realize it got upgraded again...no joke. Stay safe man