• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all had one job
It happens I guess, sorry we couldn’t help. Shai out, Chet was determined to foul out for the first time all season for some reason.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does Sengun's presence really hold Jalen Green back that much or has he just finally figured it out? Because the dude has turned into Kobe Bryant for like the last month.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does Sengun's presence really hold Jalen Green back that much or has he just finally figured it out? Because the dude has turned into Kobe Bryant for like the last month.

I think it was just a mid season breakout

But even before this he was playing well next to whitmore all season, which was odd

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this about it, people always see Draymond jaw at the refs and not get t'd up and perhaps with some justification say 'that's fucked, he gets away with so much shit"

Well tonight that ref said not tonight, fuck outta here. And rightly so, Draymond deserves to get punched in the mouth now and then. He can take it.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and look. And lol if you think those guys didn’t get aggro physical with other players sometimes. That’s not what “dirty player” means also

I love that some of the same people who constantly diminish Draymond also seem to romanticize Dennis Rodman.

As much of a loose cannon as Draymond is, Dennis Rodman was 10X worse.

Draymond shows up when he is supposed to. Plays hard in practices and games and acts as a team leader in some ways.

After the Chuck Daly era, Dennis Rodman was barely rosterable for any franchise that tried to hold him accountable to any type of structure.

The reason it worked with the Bulls was because PJ turned a blind eye and let him do whatever he wanted as long as he showed up and competed on game day.

And even then, there was that time that he eloped to Vegas and went AWOL for the team for days without telling anyone.

Remember, Rodman was so highly regarded by the Spurs that he was traded straight up for journeyman Will Purdue.

So yes, Draymond is a greater asset and more reliable Rodman was.

But yeah, his temper issues aren’t going away.