• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embiid is coming back like Moses and he’s dropping 10 plagues on the league and then leading the Sixers to the Promised Land.

View attachment 358196
Imagine being a top seed 2 in the league and your likely first round reward is playoffs Jimmy, a healthy Embiid, the suns, or the lakers lol

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine being a top seed 2 in the league and your likely first round reward is playoffs Jimmy, a healthy Embiid, the suns, or the lakers lol

It sucks but you’re gonna have to beat them at some point

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers seemingly make a role player into a superstar every game. Tonight's winner, Jake LaRavia. 25% from 3 coming in, goes 7-9 from 3 for 25 pts in 32 minutes. Should change his name to LaRabia if you know what I mean... :heh:

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think I’d prefer the sixers early solely because embiid is less likely to be in game shape round 1

The counter argument is waiting longer gives you a better chance he reactivates the injury or gets another one before then

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brunson should be considered a superstar in this league the way he has played and singlehandedly has his team in the 7 slot in the league

And how the heck is thibs not being considered COY with all the injuries?

GM should get a lot of credit for puttin thibs types together and succeeding

Precious slammed in da face last night like Edwards just as vicious and I don’t see it highlighted

Go Knicks

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Frankly this is the strongest east field in forever

The 7/8 seeds are impossibly dangerous

The Celtics are a killer #1

The Bucks are the bucks

The Cavs are on the rise

And absolutely no one wants to see a healthy Knicks team on their side of the bracket (key word: healthy)

The offs are gonna be wild.

Those small injuries are going to flip entire series.

(but the celtics should still wreck shit up lol)

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it’s Pollyanna shit but here’s where I am now.

I’ve seen the Sixers finish as a 1 seed, a 3 seed, etc… and I’ve sweated who do they matchup with, who is the easier path for the first round, etc…

Fuck it! If you want to do great things you need to beat good people and you need to beat them all. Who gives a fuck the order of the great teams on the path. There’s no hiding on the way to doing special things in sports.

So bring it on!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly this is the strongest east field in forever

The 7/8 seeds are impossibly dangerous

The Celtics are a killer #1

The Bucks are the bucks

The Cavs are on the rise

And absolutely no one wants to see a healthy Knicks team on their side of the bracket (key word: healthy)

The offs are gonna be wild.

Those small injuries are going to flip entire series.

(but the celtics should still wreck shit up lol)
Yeah, it’s the Celtics world and everybody else is living in it. They’re a scary juggernaut. I would love nothing more than to see the Sixers end up the 8th seed and send Celtics packing in round 1. That would likely trigger panic in Boston and they would take steps to blow up this mix they have with the Jays or even think about dealing one of the them.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it’s the Celtics world and everybody else is living in it. They’re a scary juggernaut. I would love nothing more than to see the Sixers end up the 8th seed and send Celtics packing in round 1. That would likely trigger panic in Boston and they would take steps to blow up this mix they have with the Jays or even think about dealing one of the them.

Domino: Brown to the sixers for all the firsts lol

But….also swap coaches

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brunson should be considered a superstar in this league the way he has played and singlehandedly has his team in the 7 slot in the league

And how the heck is thibs not being considered COY with all the injuries?

GM should get a lot of credit for puttin thibs types together and succeeding

Precious slammed in da face last night like Edwards just as vicious and I don’t see it highlighted

Go Knicks

Definition of hot/cold fan lol

Stat-wise, Brunson is basically Tyus Jones with twice as many shot attempts (except Tyus has twice as many double doubles). Of course, different pressure/importance in NY...

Last edited:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Domino: Brown to the sixers for all the firsts lol

But….also swap coaches
Haha! You had me until you offered up the coach swap. The Sixers could make that deal work. They are in the unusual position where they can take on a trade like that without the other team having to take back any salary whatsoever. Counting this year’s first, they can deal 4 first round picks and the trading team can get those picks PLUS a big piece of cap relief.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha! You had me until you offered up the coach swap. The Sixers could make that deal work. They are in the unusual position where they can take on a trade like that without the other team having to take back any salary whatsoever. Counting this year’s first, they can deal 4 first round picks and the trading team can get those picks PLUS a big piece of cap relief.

For the Celtics it would just be a monster tax bill savings plus being able to use some kind of mle

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definition of hot/cold fan lol

Stat-wise, Brunson is basically Tyus Jones with twice as many shot attempts (except Tyus has twice as many double doubles). Of course, different pressure/importance in NY...
Who the hell is Tyus jones, man you can see I don’t watch a lot of BB

With that ,now that I have seen enough of Brunson to make such a claim…

This kid can play , he’s so creative in how he uses his hands and how his mind works it is so fun to watch.

my honest opinion is he’s just not an attention grabber as the other superstars in the league . He’s blue collar all the way. That’s why New Yorkers love him so much

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They should just take 2 guys from the hawks

Ideally reunite the bogdanovi

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should just take 2 guys from the hawks

Ideally reunite the bogdanovi
I like DeAndre Hunter and Bogi from that group as fits around Embiid. More Hunter than Bogi though.