• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you may be good. Shitty golf in Wisconsin and you can’t even play this time of year. He likely goes to the Lakers when they fire Ham.

You obviously haven't been to Wisky. BTW, my buddies and I played the entire month of December so.....................

Last edited:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told y’all Doc snaked Griffin.

They bring his ass in to consult and whatever h told them led to this.

The last week-and-a-half of Adrian Griffin's tenure as head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks featured an increased front-office presence, league sources told Bleacher Report.

General manager Jon Horst and assistant GM Milt Newton began observing practices and shootarounds. Observing isn't uncommon, as most executives do so from a distance while standing near their office.

But the Bucks' front office observing from the sidelines of practice sessions recently began raising eyebrows of coaching staff and players, sources say.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers had the Clippers lead cut to 2. After some sloppy play, Clippers go on a 9-0 run to go back up double digits. Ham doesn't call a time out. Players gassed. Can't get the ball to AD, just freelancing on offense (yet again).

Lakers go on a short 4-0 run after a bad Clippers possession and Ty Lue immediately calls a timeout. Clips recover and safely keep the lead.

Night and day difference between what a good coach is and what a bad coach is

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Conflicting reports on this. For one, I didn't know CNN Sports was still a thing. Everyone else saying its not a done deal.

But I hope it is. I really need to see the Bucks lose to Philly in the 2nd round after blowing a 3-1 lead

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt anything happens but hypothetically, if the league found this correct what would happen would they really change the result?
Probably/definitely not....but reprimanding the official(s) would be one thing they could do, and should do.

But I'll wait to read the NBA's Last 2 Minute Report tomorrow.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,747.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers had the Clippers lead cut to 2. After some sloppy play, Clippers go on a 9-0 run to go back up double digits. Ham doesn't call a time out. Players gassed. Can't get the ball to AD, just freelancing on offense (yet again).

Lakers go on a short 4-0 run after a bad Clippers possession and Ty Lue immediately calls a timeout. Clips recover and safely keep the lead.

Night and day difference between what a good coach is and what a bad coach is
#Fireham

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt anything happens but hypothetically, if the league found this correct what would happen would they really change the result?

They should make them resume play from that spot