• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just look at the playoff teams
and that's fine....but sometimes those playoff teams may look better if there are some really bad teams in the conference they play a lot.

a conference is every team. You can go ahead and get the last word on the matter though,

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly….

I’m out. Gonna be tough enough (if they do what I want them to do at the deadline) to get playoff minutes for Pat Bev with Maxey, Melton, and hopefully another addition to the backcourt. I think Pat Bev fits this team much better than Fat Fuck Flopping Lowry.

I can’t stand that fuck. I have colleagues that he straight abused when he was a high school kid. He went to Villanova. He flops more than any self respecting Philly grown guard should ever flop. That’s 3 strikes for me.

Bitch is out. Go back to Canada ya fat fuck.
Oh, then I PRAY that he lands with the 6ers.

Misery loves company.

#SlothBitch = #FFFLowry

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and that's fine....but sometimes those playoff teams may look better if there are some really bad teams in the conference they play a lot.

a conference is every team. You can go ahead and get the last word on the matter though,
In assessing regular season hoops I agree. I’m thinking about the pathway to winning the conference. I think the road is much more difficult in the East.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly….

I’m out. Gonna be tough enough (if they do what I want them to do at the deadline) to get playoff minutes for Pat Bev with Maxey, Melton, and hopefully another addition to the backcourt. I think Pat Bev fits this team much better than Fat Fuck Flopping Lowry.

I can’t stand that fuck. I have colleagues that he straight abused when he was a high school kid. He went to Villanova. He flops more than any self respecting Philly grown guard should ever flop. That’s 3 strikes for me.

Bitch is out. Go back to Canada ya fat fuck.

Dude is not fat

Dude is just a tank of a guard

He’s outmuscled guards to become a guy who’s made a ton of money

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They want 2 firsts.

Hopefully, they come off that fuckery.

Getting a first and brown is close enough

Everyone make the deal

Nets will have almost unlimited cap space next summer and enough future picks to make a play for a core guy beyond their current core

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are being proactive in stymying the backlash of not making a big trade.

Since he can’t go to Phoenix, gotta thing Philly and Lakers are the front runners if Lowry gets bought out.

You could do worse

Maybe. Lowry on somewhat limited minutes could be a decent addition. Especially if they end up moving D-Lo. If they don't move D-Lo, he could still be helpful if D-Lo struggles in the playoffs like he did vs. the Nugs.

The concern that I would have is that he seems to think he's still starter quality.