• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You understand that "expected to show interest in " and making the deal are very different things, right?

I mean, it's not even to the "have shown interest in" stage...which is still a long way away.

I have interest in banging Margot Robbie

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When did the Lakers get three picks? I thought they only had one dealable first. Are they talking about 1 first and 2 seconds to acquire Mitchell or Young?
did the Yankees have internal discussions when Costanza found a way to get Bonds and Griffey and not give up muh?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You understand that "expected to show interest in " and making the deal are very different things, right?

I mean, it's not even to the "have shown interest in" stage...which is still a long way away.

That ESPN report was barely a report. I'm sure the Lakers would show interest in Giannis. Doesn't mean they would even talk to the Bucks about it. The report also said that they would need to wait until draft day to even theoretically offer something more than 1 1st round pick. It's nonsense.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,640.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A max player would find his way to a home game despite wintery conditions....LOL.

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I generally agree.

Matchups though.

Philly is probably the one team in the East that scares Boston a little because of Embiid.
I bet Celtic fans fear Miami more than Philly, whether they want to admit it or not.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs are on a really hot streak right now. Particularly on the shooting side. Unlikely that they will keep shooting at this level, especially as they start to play tougher game. We'll see how they do in the next 3 games.
Honestly not sure what this team will look/play like when Mobley and Garland return.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is reaching absurd levels now

So now Cleveland is dealing Mitchell for the Lakers poo poo platter?
By league decree. Only two fake titles during the lebron LA years does not make the league happy.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ESPN report was barely a report. I'm sure the Lakers would show interest in Giannis. Doesn't mean they would even talk to the Bucks about it. The report also said that they would need to wait until draft day to even theoretically offer something more than 1 1st round pick. It's nonsense.

Exactly. I'm sure they have interest in a bunch of players. Pretty sure the F.O. has a solid idea of what they can offer and what it can get them.

When it comes to actual offers and contact, they'll stay in that lane despite all of the clickbait bs that will be thrown out there.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I'm sure they have interest in a bunch of players. Pretty sure the F.O. has a solid idea of what they can offer and what it can get them.

When it comes to actual offers and contact, they'll stay in that lane despite all of the clickbait bs that will be thrown out there.
They are being proactive in stymying the backlash of not making a big trade.

Since he can’t go to Phoenix, gotta thing Philly and Lakers are the front runners if Lowry gets bought out.

You could do worse

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are being proactive in stymying the backlash of not making a big trade.

Since he can’t go to Phoenix, gotta thing Philly and Lakers are the front runners if Lowry gets bought out.

You could do worse
Honestly….

I’m out. Gonna be tough enough (if they do what I want them to do at the deadline) to get playoff minutes for Pat Bev with Maxey, Melton, and hopefully another addition to the backcourt. I think Pat Bev fits this team much better than Fat Fuck Flopping Lowry.

I can’t stand that fuck. I have colleagues that he straight abused when he was a high school kid. He went to Villanova. He flops more than any self respecting Philly grown guard should ever flop. That’s 3 strikes for me.

Bitch is out. Go back to Canada ya fat fuck.