• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I don’t see the comparison, not in any way. The facts showed that Miller knowingly did some things. Then we have the difference of a totally professional organization being compared to the known corruption that is college sports? Obviously it didn’t hurt Miller though.
What Miller did was not considered criminal, same as would be the case with Josh, depending on the circumstances.

You still thought Alabama should sit him AFTER they decided not to file charges.

I'm assuming this was based on your moral fiber, personal politics?

That's the same thing others are doing with Giddey.

Neither side is completely right nor completely wrong.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe all I said about Miller was he wasn’t getting suspended, not by Alabama. Even Nick Saban was calling for a suspension though, that’s pretty damning.
Yeah, I didn't actually go back and read your comments.

I just remember us sharing the same opinion on the situation.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Miller did was not considered criminal, same as would be the case with Josh, depending on the circumstances.

You still thought Alabama should sit him AFTER they decided not to file charges.

I'm assuming this was based on your moral fiber, personal politics?

That's the same thing others are doing with Giddey.

Neither side is completely right nor completely wrong.
lol ok, let’s just say the police department in Tuscaloosa might be a bit bought? Sorry I don’t see the correlation in any way.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t want to diminish this in any way but if we are going there having your hands on what turned out to be a murder weapon feels a bit different.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giddey might give @thunderc season tickets for next year if he knows how hard thunder is defending him on here for days
I’m defending what the Thunder have done to date which appears to be they have handled it the only way they could. Did you catch where the coach said basically there really was nothing that was up for debate? , I’m on record about Giddey.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t want to diminish this in any way but if we are going there having your hands on what turned out to be a murder weapon feels a bit different.
Because touching a murder weapon before the commission of a crime is not illegal.

If it were, every gun shop owner, store clerk, manufacturer would be in jail when a mass shooter rains down terror on a community days, months , hours after buying a firearm.

He returned a legally purchased firearm upon request.

He wasn't charged with a crime.

Still, you didn't think he should be able to play even after it was thoroughly investigated.

So, shouldn't be a stretch to understand why people are of the belief that Josh should not be playing.

Allegations of child r*pe is worse than allegations of furnishing a murder weapon......TO ME.

You and others might feel differently.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because touching a murder weapon before the commission of a crime is not illegal.

If it were, every gun shop owner, store clerk, manufacturer would be in jail when a mass shooter rains down terror on a community days, months , hours after buying a firearm.

He returned a legally purchased firearm upon request.

He wasn't charged with a crime.

Still, you didn't think he should be able to play even after it was thoroughly investigated.

So, shouldn't be a stretch to understand why people are of the belief that Josh should not be playing.

Allegations of child r*pe is worse than allegations of furnishing a murder weapon......TO ME.

You and others might feel differently.
Yeah I’m not going there with the words you used, we have no reason to do that. I’m confident he wouldn’t have played yesterday if that was in play. Sitting if that is not the case sends the wrong message. I’m not talking about Miller anymore, I’ll let Saint Nick Saban speak for me.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m defending what the Thunder have done to date which appears to be they have handled it the only way they could. Did you catch where the coach said basically there really was nothing that was up for debate? , I’m on record about Giddey.
I don't actually have a problem with them allowing him to play.

It would be unfair to make him sit out solely based on a 2nd hand social media rumor.

People make up so much shit on Twitter.

This allegation didn't even come from a victim or her family.

So, as long as the Organization did their due diligence, so be it.

If they didn't ask the question, different story.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't actually have a problem with them allowing him to play.

It would be unfair to make him sit out solely based on a 2nd hand social media rumor.

People make up so much shit on Twitter.

This allegation didn't even come from a victim or her family.

So, as long as the Organization did their due diligence, so be it.

If they didn't ask the question, different story.
Agree completely

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I’m not going there with the words you used, we have no reason to do that. I’m confident he wouldn’t have played yesterday if that was in play. Sitting if that is not the case sends the wrong message. I’m not talking about Miller anymore, I’ll let Saint Nick Saban speak for me.
Dude, that's what he is being accused of....

It's a deservingly ugly word because it is a vile act.

Under the age of consent = child.

I am not labeling him as that.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, that's what he is being accused of....

It's a deservingly ugly word because it is a vile act.

Under the age of consent = child.

I am not labeling him as that.
I haven’t seen a single “accusation”. We simply don’t know what happened, not yet. I’m willing to wait on the facts. I would give anyone that courtesy based on what we know at the moment.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t seen a single “accusation”. We simply don’t know what happened, not yet. I’m willing to wait on the facts. I would give anyone that courtesy based on what we know at the moment.
My guy, you are dug in.

This is from the girls very own account.

They don't need anything more to investigate the situation if she is in fact 15.

Her age might be in dispute.

But it's obvious he was banging her.

1701024681633.png