• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Jrue > Herro.
Jrue doesn't play for them does he? They definitely got more picks than they would have for herro so i understood it which is why i said they need to hit on those picks. You dont hit on the picks you received then the trade going to look horrible for them a few years from now because ayton and timelord (injury prone) are nothing special

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but in a way I'd like to have my player's back as well you feel me?
Yeah... nothing wrong with that.

Herro can be a lead-guy (a #1)... (at least for stretches of games)... on offense. He's that good on that end of the court.

It's more a staying healthy thing with him.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jrue doesn't play for them does he?
Like Jrue, he would have been moved in another deal. Are you saying that the value of Herro in a trade exceeds the value of Jrue?
They definitely got more picks than they would have for herro so i understood it which is why i said they need to hit on those picks.
That’s a different step and a different story in the process. Regardless, the people making the picks were always going to be the people making the pick. If they fuck it up that will be on them fucking up drafts not them fucking up the Dame trade moment.
You dont hit on the picks you received then the trade going to look horrible for them a few years from now because ayton and timelord (injury prone) are nothing special
Over course you need to hit on picks. At the same time, would you agree the potential of picks has more value than what Heat were offering in young players? Keep in mind the established Rep that when a player leaves Heat Culture they tend to fall and not rise from the established level they were with Heat.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,747.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s rare for below average athletes who aren’t good shooters (in college) to make it in the nba
That part.

Jaquez was a really good player in college with those traits but didn't translate to NBA success....he is bucking that trend.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all been busy this AM.

DAMN.
Not as busy as Josh Giddy on the internet. @thunderc you seeing any of this shit? Not sure if true but story was going around social media that had Giddy fucking a junior in high school.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,747.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simply put: Jaime lacks in lateral quickness and twitchy athleticism. Therefore, he's never gonna be a Jimmy Butler.

And if we're throwing the Joker into the conversation... Jacquez lacks that type of size (obviously).

Again... I don't mean any of this as a put-down.

The Heat also have a system that tends to maximize the abilities of their role guys. Good coaching.
Exactly.

He will be another of their success stories if he succeeds.

But, some people can't take constructive criticism.