• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure... anything's possible... but Jimmy Butler is the exception, not the rule.
Exception to the rule, but it still happened. I'm not saying Jaime will be all NBA, but he has already shown more than Jimmy did at that age.

All I said is we don't know that "He'll never be All NBA" because we've seen plenty of those already. Jokic is the best player in the game, nobody thought he was even going to sniff an All Star in his rookie year.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exception to the rule, but it still happened. I'm not saying Jaime will be all NBA, but he has already shown more than Jimmy did at that age.

All I said is we don't know that "He'll never be All NBA" because we've seen plenty of those already. Jokic is the best player in the game, nobody thought he was even going to sniff an All Star in his rookie year.

He’s older then jimmy was. So you’d need to compare year 2 to 3J’s year 1

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Simply put: Jaime lacks in lateral quickness and twitchy athleticism. Therefore, he's never gonna be a Jimmy Butler.

And if we're throwing the Joker into the conversation... Jacquez lacks that type of size (obviously).

Again... I don't mean any of this as a put-down.

The Heat also have a system that tends to maximize the abilities of their role guys. Good coaching.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah im with you.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s rare for below average athletes who aren’t good shooters (in college) to make it in the nba

Of course the heat are the ones who figure out how to make it work

Yeah, I heard that last year they made it to the finals with several UFA's playing significant minutes.

@bksballer89 Can you confirm? :heh:

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah im with you
People never learn. We've seen plenty exceptions before and people keep saying it's impossible with the next guy...just to be proved wrong yet again.

Not saying Jaime will be a star, but you'd be foolish to completely dismiss the possibility of it happening.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea lets put a kid down 15 games into his career. Way too early to say he wont ever make the all star game/all nba team

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People never learn. We've seen plenty exceptions before and people keep saying it's impossible with the next guy...just to be proved wrong yet again.

Not saying Jaime will be a star, but you'd be foolish to completely dismiss the possibility of it happening.
Yea lets put a kid down 15 games into his career. Way too early to say he wont ever make the all star game/all nba team
Can y'all name an elite (or even potential for elite) quality that Jacquez has?

Just one will do.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is arrogant shit that’s on brand for him. He’s made a career of telling people how they should think and how they should act. Kawhi quit on those Spurs fans and took meaningful basketball away from them demanding a trade. Whatever. He has every right. But those Spurs fans have a right too in paying good money to come to a game and make their displeasure known.
As someone who booed Vince Carter multiple times after he left TO, you let the fans boo until they come to a point where they can reconcile the good times with the shitty ones*. Pop’s a douche.

*Unless it’s James Harden.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs fans booing kawhi 5 years later is kinda gay so i understood why pop did that

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing instincts
Ok.

Can you name any 'all star game / all-NBA' type players that have "amazing instincts" as their one and only elite attribute?

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can y'all name an elite (or even potential for elite) quality that Jacquez has?

Just one will do.
His footwork.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’ll step out and say solid role player is the ceiling. What do you want to bet? What would be the time line parameter you want to put on the bet. What other particulars do you want to lay out. Should we do Venmo or Cashapp. Just send me a personal message for the details and we can get this nailed down and we can both put our money where our mouth is.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.

Can you name any 'all star game / all-NBA' type players that have "amazing instincts" as their one and only elite attribute?
Why are you asking more questions? You asked for 1 and i gave you 1 lol now leave me alone.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll step out and say solid role player is the ceiling. What do you want to bet? What would be the time line parameter you want to put on the bet. What other particulars do you want to lay out. Should we do Venmo or Cashapp. Just send me a personal message for the details and we can get this nailed down and we can both put our money where our mouth is.
Zelle?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying a 4 year guy is going to be a solid role player in the league is putting a kid down? Is this your son or something? This comment from you is gayer than Richard Simmons and a bag of dicks. You’re usually better than this.