• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHen is the NBA gonna suspend Kerr for enabling pile of shit Draymond??

Kerr is clearly an equal level piece of shit.

I just saw the replays. "Klay didnt deserve to be tossed"......video shows Klay instigate and grab McDaniels first

"Draymond saw Rudy choking KLay thats why he defended"...Video shows Rudy gentle pulling Klays arm and shoulders while Draymond hunts to kill.

Take a legit sociopath to try and preach differently.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got done watching last night's Nuggets/Clippers game.

Announcer's said the previous game Joker had. 36/21/11.

Last time a player had that stat line was 1968.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just saw the replays. "Klay didnt deserve to be tossed"......video shows Klay instigate and grab McDaniels first

"Draymond saw Rudy choking KLay thats why he defended"...Video shows Rudy gentle pulling Klays arm and shoulders while Draymond hunts to kill.

Draymond has a screw loose. He ain't right.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S
Draymond has a screw loose. He ain't right.
It seems calculated since he gets ejected at a rate 5 times higher when Curry is out.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S

It seems calculated since he gets ejected at a rate 5 times higher when Curry is out.
Saw the play where Draymond put Gobert in that unnecessary choke hold.

Totally outta line. He deserves to be suspended multiple games for his continued dumbfuckery.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is Kerr supposed to do? I am sure he knows he is spouting bullshit, but Draymond is the exact type to derail a team if he feels he lacks support. Kerr is going to do what it takes to keep the window open for as long as possible, even if it takes making an ass of himself in his post game comments.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is Kerr supposed to do? I am sure he knows he is spouting bullshit, but Draymond is the exact type to derail a team if he feels he lacks support. Kerr is going to do what it takes to keep the window open for as long as possible, even if it takes making an ass of himself in his post game comments.

Ummmm maybe not be afraid to say that a 33 year old grown man fucked up?

Also did you miss the part where he said Klay was innocent? Shit, I got no problem with Klay mixing it up with Jaden. Tempers flare shit happens. Both got tossed, move on. But psychopath Kerr said that the guy who started it was the innocent victim.

There is "having your guys backs" and there is being psychotic while babying guys entering their mid 30s.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm maybe not be afraid to say that a 33 year old grown man fucked up?

Also did you miss the part where he said Klay was innocent? Shit, I got no problem with Klay mixing it up with Jaden. Tempers flare shit happens. Both got tossed, move on. But psychopath Kerr said that the guy who started it was the innocent victim.

There is "having your guys backs" and there is being psychotic while babying guys entering their mid 30s.
psychotic is a hell of a claim for what he said. Dumb as hell sure. He knows he is wrong on all the facts in there. We can wax poetic about treating a 33 year old like an adult, but Draymond is not one, and he has the ability to derail everything.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
psychotic is a hell of a claim for what he said. Dumb as hell sure. He knows he is wrong on all the facts in there. We can wax poetic about treating a 33 year old like an adult, but Draymond is not one, and he has the ability to derail everything.

No, actually coldly lying in video evidence(again that showed Klay and not just Draymond) to everyone is actually sociopathic behavior. So really the term fits.

Also, if Draymond is so unhinged that his coach potentially saying "yeah that wasnt smart by Dray cant be choking guys out which is dangerous and leaves us short handed. We will talk about it and move on get better) makes Draymond unravel so bad that the season is derailed.

Then Kerr and everyone associated with the team needs to do a civil duty and get that man in a padded room ASAP before he goes postal.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,021.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw the play where Draymond put Gobert in that unnecessary choke hold.

Totally outta line. He deserves to be suspended multiple games for his continued dumbfuckery.
Yep.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the energy in the claim of psychotic if I’m being honest. Need more of that here.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Cause it’s the Sixers, that’s why. This team is crazier than my grandmother’s “stories” she was glued to every afternoon. People would regularly get amnesia. They’d get killed on the show and the character would come back years later. But still not as crazy as following the Philadelphia 76ers.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Cause it’s the Sixers, that’s why. This team is crazier than my grandmother’s “stories” she was glued to every afternoon. People would regularly get amnesia. They’d get killed on the show and the character would come back years later. But still not as crazy as following the Philadelphia 76ers.

Does Domestic Assault just mean you got your ass kicked by someone you know or does it mean you got your ass kicked by a woman or your gay lover? This shit is crazy.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph is day to day...

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:rolleyes2:

Stick to hockey, dude.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s not All Time GOAT level dirty player. The game was much more physical and dirty back in the day that it is now. At the same time, we can agree that this is the dirtiest player of this generation, right?

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

C'mon now.

That was the very definition of an NBA fight. A lot posturing and zero damage done. Hell Klay and Jaden were actually more physical than Draymond was. And like a typical NBA fight, the worst thing was that the damage was to nothing more than their jerseys.

Green had him by the neck....but he wasnt actually choking him. Its just where he put his arms. He did as much damage as he would have had he grabbed him from around the waist.

Green has a history so he is going to get suspended probably. But it should be light. He literally didnt do a single ounce of damage. It was bad optics of course but really its just social media fodder....not an actual story.

What I liked about it is that it reminded me of those hockey fights during the playoffs where they roll out two guys at the opening face off who immediately drop gloves at the opening drop of the puck because of the crap that happened the night before.

Last edited: