• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 346254

LOL at this shit in a sports group on Facebook.

It's hilarious that everyone has a rumor for Lavine going somewhere for peanuts when Chicago has zero need to actually trade him. Dude is under contract for YEARS.

They arent going to get rid of him for garbage players and late 1st round picks. It doesnt help them.

This upcoming draft isnt the type that you tank for. And tanking for tanking's sake is going to go out of style once teams start to realize that a bottom 3 team only gets a top 3 pick only about 1 out of 3 times. If you are already not good, there isnt zero reason these days to try and get worse. Especially if it comes to giving up a legit asset for way less than he is worth.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hilarious that everyone has a rumor for Lavine going somewhere for peanuts when Chicago has zero need to actually trade him. Dude is under contract for YEARS.

They arent going to get rid of him for garbage players and late 1st round picks. It doesnt help them.

This upcoming draft isnt the type that you tank for. And tanking for tanking's sake is going to go out of style once teams start to realize that a bottom 3 team only gets a top 3 pick only about 1 out of 3 times. If you are already not good, there isnt zero reason these days to try and get worse. Especially if it comes to giving up a legit asset for way less than he is worth.
I know.

But, they could get picks in more than just next year's draft.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep not even close. KAT really missed a moment to get the respect of the nba streets. Had he rocked dray there then he is loved forever
KAT is a well known little bitch at this point. I doubt his team really cares because they all know what he is. He seems comfortable with it.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I posted this earlier. Even if he was lying, the cops aren’t looking to press charges. What I’ve heard is that the car accident was made up and it’s to protect a domestic assault. I’m guessing that means his girl took a baseball bat to his ribs legs and arms? Who knows. A buddy kicked his ass?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now teaming up to piss everybody off LOL
More like a shake my damn head thing than “pissed” off. If they tried to do this shit with my team then pissed off would be on the table. They only see the Warriors twice though. May have to send out Pat Bev and Marcus Morris if shit goes sideways to execute the code red. Marcus is from Philly. Philly doesn’t take shit from broke ass Saginaw.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I posted this earlier. Even if he was lying, the cops aren’t looking to press charges. What I’ve heard is that the car accident was made up and it’s to protect a domestic assault. I’m guessing that means his girl took a baseball bat to his ribs legs and arms? Who knows. A buddy kicked his ass?

at minimum the side mirror would break off if hit him and that would have to be an absolute perfect angle for the mirror to hit him and no other part of the car.

Guess I just didn't question whether it was legit

crazy stuff.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t go wasting the police time like that. If this is true it’s pretty ridiculous.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at minimum the side mirror would break off if hit him and that would have to be an absolute perfect angle for the mirror to hit him and no other part of the car.

Guess I just didn't question whether it was legit

crazy stuff.
Yeah the more you slow down the situation it seems implausible. For a side mirror clip of a pedestrian to do that kind of damage to a person the vehicle would have to have been going 65-70 MPH and then it’s the fall that’s doing most of the damage. With a fall it’s likely that the worst injuries come to the extremities. Listen, lying is never good but I get the desire to avoid the embarrassment of being a 6’8’’ NBA player and getting your ass beat by a girl, even if the girl is swinging a baseball bat.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t go wasting the police time like that. If this is true it’s pretty ridiculous.
Philly cops aren’t going to press charges against a Sixer over something so frivolous. All they are out is some man hours reviewing video off of a camera and a couple of officers walking around the alleged sight looking for physical evidence on the ground.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the more you slow down the situation it seems implausible. For a side mirror clip of a pedestrian to do that kind of damage to a person the vehicle would have to have been going 65-70 MPH and then it’s the fall that’s doing most of the damage. With a fall it’s likely that the worst injuries come to the extremities. Listen, lying is never good but I get the desire to avoid the embarrassment of being a 6’8’’ NBA player and getting your ass beat by a girl, even if the girl is swinging a baseball bat.

I guess you try to keep her out of trouble and figure your gravy nba insurance will cover the injuries instead of being forced to press charges on her to cover them

dude is Hella rich though so it seems kinda weird to do it over at most a 10k hospital bill. You pay it if your insurance wont.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly cops aren’t going to press charges against a Sixer over something so frivolous. All they are out is some man hours reviewing video off of a camera and a couple of officers walking around the alleged sight looking for physical evidence on the ground.
Not saying they should or shouldn’t, but it’s still ridiculous. There has to be a consequence of some sort, albeit minor.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep absolutely disgusted with him. If you dont want to throw a punch then at least choke him out as well

DO SOMETHING
Especially when the same thing happened to him against the 6ers.

Simmons put his ass in a Compton police chokehold.

453ac2fbca3e40f890c4ebd20091f134_md.jpg

1700090602518.png

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you try to keep her out of trouble and figure your gravy nba insurance will cover the injuries instead of being forced to press charges on her to cover them

dude is Hella rich though so it seems kinda weird to do it over at most a 10k hospital bill. You pay it if your insurance wont.
I don’t think it was about the money as much as it was an attempt to avoid the embarrassing story in the public square.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LETS GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying they should or shouldn’t, but it’s still ridiculous. There has to be a consequence of some sort, albeit minor.
Nah. The consequence would only punish me and other Sixers fans. Just let the man heal and get back on the court. Philly has enough issues with crime and prosecuting crime. There’s no reason to belabor this any longer or waste any more time. Also…you don’t appreciate the biggest consequence. Forever and ever now Kelly Oubre is the dude who got fucked up by an angry bitch and then lied about it in the hopes no one would find out. That’s a damn big consequence. That’s forever. What you’re talking about is like $500 fine and some community service. That’s a whole bunch of nothing for this guy and just being a Dick to him for the sake of being a Dick to him.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. The consequence would only punish me and other Sixers fans. Just let the man heal and get back on the court. Philly has enough issues with crime and prosecuting crime. There’s no reason to belabor this any longer or waste any more time. Also…you don’t appreciate the biggest consequence. Forever and ever now Kelly Oubre is the dude who got fucked up by an angry bitch and then lied about it in the hopes no one would find out. That’s a damn big consequence. That’s forever. What you’re talking about is like $500 fine and some community service. That’s a whole bunch of nothing for this guy and just being a Dick to him for the sake of being a Dick to him.

Here lies peak Kelly Oubre

October 16th 2023 - November 10th 2023

"It was a good run"

P.S. Fuck Steve Kerr

Last edited:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone needs to tell Oubre about staircases and their immense abilities to be used in storytelling.