• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden's problem is a catch-22 from all angles. He wants to win, I do believe that. But he wants to win being the best player on his team, which is not going to happen. Harden doesn't want to be just a cog. He won't buy into the system because it requires him to give up some of his own autonomy during the games which he's stated is very important to him. But he can't be the system either because he's not the guy you can win a championship with being your best player.

So he's stuck in limbo.

He also wants to get paid. But the flip side of that is he's forced his way out of every team he's ever played on. OKC (no blame there, OKC should have paid him), Rockets, Nets, 76ers. How can you trust that he won't do the same to you? Can you really afford to max him out for a long term contract? Nope. It blows up the entire team and the organization will have to pivot.

They almost ha be to for 2 reasons

1) the price they paid s due to nba interference to protect morey (again…)

And

2) they don’t control their pick for like had a decade

Even if harden can’t lead a team to a title in 2027, he can keep you from embarrassing yourself sending out a top 5 pick

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Batum is being a bitch. Career 10 PPG guy gets 187 million in his career for playing a game. Now he’s gonna pout over being traded.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Batum is being a bitch. Career 10 PPG guy gets 187 million in his career for playing a game. Now he’s gonna pout over being traded.

Just trade him to the lakers

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just trade him to the lakers
Only thing enticing that’s a salary match is Rui for Batum and Korkmaz and I don’t even know if I like that. He plays the same position as Tobias Harris.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing enticing that’s a salary match is Rui for Batum and Korkmaz and I don’t even know if I like that. He plays the same position as Tobias Harris.

That’s the exact move I was thinking

(Ps so does batum….)

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the exact move I was thinking

(Ps so does batum….)
They do different things though. Batum can slot in nicely as the other forward in the starting lineup.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! <------------------

NBA Tournament starts today!

Are you HYPED!

FUCK YEAH! LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Who's the favorite?

Am I hyped? Yes because I have ribs in the smoker for tonight. Daughter-n-law just picked up the grandson so it's time to get my Fried Day on.

If the Celtics don't win the tourney shit's rigged. :heh:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn’t tell me that he was a pussy and his balls resided in his wife’s purse though.
Rumor has it, he was retiring at seasons end.

He and Reggie Jackson felt like the Clippers salvaged their careers.

I see it the opposite way.

Those guys helped tremendously.

Batum can still win you a game or two defensively and he can knock down the 3 ball.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They almost ha be to for 2 reasons

1) the price they paid s due to nba interference to protect morey (again…)

And

2) they don’t control their pick for like had a decade

Even if harden can’t lead a team to a title in 2027, he can keep you from embarrassing yourself sending out a top 5 pick
At some point the organizations have to take a stance for themselves as well. There are teams that will always be willing to trade for a guy like Harden because they're desperate. But ever trade since the Rockets you've seen diminishing returns for him. Harden is getting older and he's asking for a max deal. That and he forced his way out of 4 organizations now. Also what makes you think that if you sign him to this deal that he's going to still be there in 2027?

This is like going on a first date with a girl and she tells you right off the bat that she's cheated on her last 4 boyfriends and is looking for you to propose to her in the next 6 months. How fast would you run away from that?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At some point the organizations have to take a stance for themselves as well. There are teams that will always be willing to trade for a guy like Harden because they're desperate. But ever trade since the Rockets you've seen diminishing returns for him. Harden is getting older and he's asking for a max deal. That and he forced his way out of 4 organizations now. Also what makes you think that if you sign him to this deal that he's going to still be there in 2027?

This is like going on a first date with a girl and she tells you right off the bat that she's cheated on her last 4 boyfriends and is looking for you to propose to her in the next 6 months. How fast would you run away from that?
All Ballmer cares about is asses in the seats at that new venue.

Desperate sounds about right.

James gonna run roughshod.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NBA Tournament starts today!

Are you HYPED!

FUCK YEAH! LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!!
Confused Donald Trump GIF

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How hot is she?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it, he was retiring at seasons end.

I wonder if that's the issue?

If he really intends to retire after the season, he may not see the point of moving clear across the country, having to learn new teammates, coaches, system, etc.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be pissed going from LA to Philly but man up
That’s the trade off in being a pro athlete. Mother fucker has milked the league for $187 million in career earnings. For a guy who averages 10 PPG in his career. Suck it up butter cup. Or as the French would say:
suce-la renoncule!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the trade off in being a pro athlete. Mother fucker has milked the league for $187 million in career earnings. For a guy who averages 10 PPG in his career. Suck it up butter cup. Or as the French would say:
suce-la renoncule!

French is for heauxmeauxs.