• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quoting yourself is like talking to yourself and a sign of mental illness.

Get help. We are all here for you.

To be fair...Seen you do that a time or 2.

But you've also never denied your mental illness either. :heh:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah well they have been injured since then so he can ignore all that. Without Mitchell healthy they are a 1st round out vs any team. I have been saying for over a year now that they need to trade Garland but more changes need to be made. This team is goin nowhere if they have to depend on Mitchell

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both the Pels and Kings with Portland on the schedule this week so should be a W for both teams meaning the Lakers need both teams to lose 2 of their other 3 and they need to run the table. If that doesn't happen then we still get the Lakers/Warriors in the 9 vs 10 game next week

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both the Pels and Kings with Portland on the schedule this week so should be a W for both teams meaning the Lakers need both teams to lose 2 of their other 3 and they need to run the table. If that doesn't happen then we still get the Lakers/Warriors in the 9 vs 10 game next week
Well the Pelicans and Kings play each other one of those games so whoever wins that only needs 1 of 2. The Pelicans actually play the Lakers the last game of the year.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trivia time: Who is the only player with 10, count them, 10......50 point games during an NBA season?

This is easy. It's basically a layup.
Tyrese Maxey

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scott Foster must know where Stern had all the bodies buried. Damn near every player and coach hates his guts, his crew routinely makes mistakes, and not only is he still around, he gets premiere assignments
Scott Foster was part of the fixing games crew with Tim Donaghy.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Tonight we are go Raptors, go Hawks, go Bulls, go Rockets.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder what the Cavs contingent thinks about the Cavs recent play?
Obviously the Clips game was a disaster but I think the Cavs are playing like most teams would missing their best player and often 2-3 other starters for long stretches. Other than maybe the Cs not sure what fan base in the East would be confident their team will win a round 1 series.

Maybe Philly but depends on Embiid health, of course and if they have to survive play in.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's some solid halftime adjustments from Lue
Most surprising to me that game not that we blew the lead but that we rolled to such a lead under circumstance.

last game of a long roadie...Clips kind of good and of course at home.....B2B. I thought we might just get rolled.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah if they were healthy i'd say they're the most likely to just wreck shit up in the east (lakers my pick in the west)

but they are too banged up to worry about.

The Cavs could get their heads out of their rectums and be that team as well.

Ideally the Cavs, sixers and bucks are all on one side of the bracket (if the heat could get over there that would be great as well lol)
Cavs likely only have a chance if Mitchell can get healthy and play like he's capable. Be nice to get Wade back but don't think that's happening.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah well they have been injured since then so he can ignore all that. Without Mitchell healthy they are a 1st round out vs any team. I have been saying for over a year now that they need to trade Garland but more changes need to be made. This team is goin nowhere if they have to depend on Mitchell
I can agree if you mean a title or maybe even Finals as that's not happening I don't think with Mitchell as our best player. But might be a little early to give up the notion the 22-year-old Mobley can become our best player.

Need to trade Garland? If we can get a stud SF for him or even a bigger SG, sure. But that's easier said than done. Idea this team cannot win with these guards and bigs a bit of a fallacy. I mean, drop prime or even current Lebron or Kawhi on this team and we are among the title favorites.

are we getting either of them? Of course not....but just shows that with a stud SF this group can go far. same was true of Lillard and CJ. Their issue was their 3rd best player was often Nurkic who hardly played. Get them some bigs who could help them on D and a stud wing? They could have made more noise.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree if you mean a title or maybe even Finals as that's not happening I don't think with Mitchell as our best player. But might be a little early to give up the notion the 22-year-old Mobley can become our best player.

Need to trade Garland? If we can get a stud SF for him or even a bigger SG, sure. But that's easier said than done. Idea this team cannot win with these guards and bigs a bit of a fallacy. I mean, drop prime or even current Lebron or Kawhi on this team and we are among the title favorites.

are we getting either of them? Of course not....but just shows that with a stud SF this group can go far. same was true of Lillard and CJ. Their issue was their 3rd best player was often Nurkic who hardly played. Get them some bigs who could help them on D and a stud wing? They could have made more noise.

If I were the Cavs I would simply convince Paul George he should leave the comfy warm climate of la for the icy tundra of Cleveland to win a championship…

So simple…

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were the Cavs I would simply convince Paul George he should leave the comfy warm climate of la for the icy tundra of Cleveland to win a championship…

So simple…
I’m in favor. If he goes to Cleveland that means he can’t come to Philly. I would rather see Cleveland invest in that mistake than the Sixers.