• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what should have been a different animal? Last night the Suns at full strength and the Thunder without their MVP candidate. But the Thunder did what they do, shot 56% and 53% from 3. Go ahead and bet on them not doing that 4 times at your own peril. Yes different animal is exactly what the Thunder are.
So you're saying with SGA the Thunder win by 35-40? Sorry, it does not work that way.

In a playoff series between the Suns and Thunder? I am taking the Suns, despite losing the season series. You know, the veterans that have been there before. Because?I am not a homer.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying with SGA the Thunder win by 35-40? Sorry, it does not work that way.

In a playoff series between the Suns and Thunder? I am taking the Suns, despite losing the season series. You know, the veterans that have been there before. Because?I am not a homer.
You take who you want to take, if they play look me up.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh my gosh, did the biggest homer on the board just say they are t a homer? Lmao.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao, you know I’m still fearing those 3 guys, but the Thunder stand up against them pretty welli
They just seem like they quit on Vogel. I’m not sure they make the playoffs right now

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree that this is and forever will be about Embiid. The Sixers can take on salary through trade giving picks and the team trading doesn’t have to take on salary. Have to see how it shakes out and who comes out of playoffs looking to move on and requests getting dealt.

This is a pipe dream but I’m hoping the Nets come to their senses and realize that they need to deal Bridges. I’d send all 4 first round picks for Bridges and the Nets wouldn’t have to take any salary back.

Hou can give them their picks back, they’re more valuable Imo

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Beal trade looks horrible.

Bitch Ass Grayson Allen Trade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beal.

They gave up Little to get him

Worth the game

Trade him to Philly

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree that this is and forever will be about Embiid. The Sixers can take on salary through trade giving picks and the team trading doesn’t have to take on salary. Have to see how it shakes out and who comes out of playoffs looking to move on and requests getting dealt.

This is a pipe dream but I’m hoping the Nets come to their senses and realize that they need to deal Bridges. I’d send all 4 first round picks for Bridges and the Nets wouldn’t have to take any salary back.
They turned down 3 firsts and Jalen Green for Bridges.

Pioe dream indeed.

* whispers *

You gave him away for a guy no longer in the NBA

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next to the Clippers, I watch the Suns more than any other team.

They quit.

Vogel had the audacity to ask them to play defense…

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gave up Little to get him

Worth the game

Trade him to Philly
Yuck. One way player that is now missing a ton of games. I think Beal is that guy propped up playing for a garbage team and a garbage franchise where somebody has to put up numbers. I don’t think he’s a winner.

The third piece to add to Embiid/Maxey NEEDS to be a two way guy. I want a guy who can stroke it from deep to space the floor for them while also being the guy who is asked to cover the opponent’s best offensive player. Settling for a name like Beal is a Brett Brown/Colangelo type of move where you acquire a name with no consideration for fit.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yuck. One way player that is now missing a ton of games. I think Beal is that guy propped up playing for a garbage team and a garbage franchise where somebody has to put up numbers. I don’t think he’s a winner.

The third piece to add to Embiid/Maxey NEEDS to be a two way guy. I want a guy who can stroke it from deep to space the floor for them while also being the guy who is asked to cover the opponent’s best offensive player. Settling for a name like Beal is a Brett Brown/Colangelo type of move where you acquire a name with no consideration for fit.

They need to get beal….

Or lavine….