• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They turned down 3 firsts and Jalen Green for Bridges.

Pioe dream indeed.

* whispers *

You gave him away for a guy no longer in the NBA
Not just that but the Heat’s unprotected 2021 first round pick that led to them acquiring Tobias Harris and overpaying him. We are talking about the single worst move of the whole Process era.

By the way, how ya been? Hope all is well. Enjoy the holiday weekend.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yuck. One way player that is now missing a ton of games. I think Beal is that guy propped up playing for a garbage team and a garbage franchise where somebody has to put up numbers. I don’t think he’s a winner.

The third piece to add to Embiid/Maxey NEEDS to be a two way guy. I want a guy who can stroke it from deep to space the floor for them while also being the guy who is asked to cover the opponent’s best offensive player. Settling for a name like Beal is a Brett Brown/Colangelo type of move where you acquire a name with no consideration for fit.

They can trade their lottery pick this year (speaking that shit into existence lmao) for deandre hunter

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying with SGA the Thunder win by 35-40? Sorry, it does not work that way.

In a playoff series between the Suns and Thunder? I am taking the Suns, despite losing the season series. You know, the veterans that have been there before. Because?I am not a homer.
I would take the Suns too because I just can't believe Booker and Durant would go out like that.

Season series means fuck all when the playoffs start.

But, this Thunder team is tremendous and there is something fundamentally broken with the Suns.

They need a real point guard in the worst way.

Plus, they are the only team in the NBA that is more frustratingly BIZZARE than the Clippers.

Reactions: DJ

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just that but the Heat’s unprotected 2021 first round pick that led to them acquiring Tobias Harris and overpaying him. We are talking about the single worst move of the whole Process era.

By the way, how ya been? Hope all is well. Enjoy the holiday weekend.
I'm good, my guy.

Crazy work schedule right now.

Happy Easter.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vogel had the audacity to ask them to play defense…
I actually feel bad for Nurk.

Guy usually plays his heart out.

He's breaking down from the wear and tear of being the only defender.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yuck. One way player that is now missing a ton of games. I think Beal is that guy propped up playing for a garbage team and a garbage franchise where somebody has to put up numbers. I don’t think he’s a winner.

The third piece to add to Embiid/Maxey NEEDS to be a two way guy. I want a guy who can stroke it from deep to space the floor for them while also being the guy who is asked to cover the opponent’s best offensive player. Settling for a name like Beal is a Brett Brown/Colangelo type of move where you acquire a name with no consideration for fit.
Shareef Abdur Rahim, Keith Van Horn.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take the Suns too because I just can't believe Booker and Durant would go out like that.

Season series means fuck all when the playoffs start.
Yep. I agree.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you do lmao
I think OKC can make considerable noise in the playoffs. I just don’t think they can win the Finals or even the WCF. It’s just so uncommon for a team that is this young lacking playoff experience for them to close the deal. I also wouldn’t be surprised if they get upset early and lose to a “lesser team”. Also wouldn’t be surprised if they got all the way to the WCF either though. Most important thing is that Presti and the organization use this playoff season to assess:
1. What do they have now
2. What areas of individuals’ games need to be the focus of off season work
3. What the group needs to add in the off season

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think OKC can make considerable noise in the playoffs. I just don’t think they can win the Finals or even the WCF. It’s just so uncommon for a team that is this young lacking playoff experience for them to close the deal. I also wouldn’t be surprised if they get upset early and lose to a “lesser team”. Also wouldn’t be surprised if they got all the way to the WCF either though. Most important thing is that Presti and the organization use this playoff season to assess:
1. What do they have now
2. What areas of individuals’ games need to be the focus of off season work
3. What the group needs to add in the off season
Odds are they win a series and are done. If they don’t it’s not the end of the world but would be disappointing. At this point the only thing that can affect the outlook for next year is to the positive if they do well. They are ahead of the curve in that aspect, losing at whatever point won’t impact the outlook at all. I just take issue with those that act like the Thunder will underachieve in the playoffs because that is what young teams do. The Thunder are doing things that haven’t been done. I know not everyone believes that but the stats say otherwise.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odds are they win a series and are done. If they don’t it’s not the end of the world but would be disappointing. At this point the only thing that can affect the outlook for next year is to the positive if they do well. They are ahead of the curve in that aspect, losing at whatever point won’t impact the outlook at all. I just take issue with those that act like the Thunder will underachieve in the playoffs because that is what young teams do. The Thunder are doing things that haven’t been done. I know not everyone believes that but the stats say otherwise.
They aren't going out in the 1st round unless they meet the Lakers.

If they draw anyone else, Denver is the only Team I would pick to put them out.

Minny, Clippers, Mavs, Pels. Sacto, Dubs are chum.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Going to be fun to watch. The Thunder have proven they are a better overall team than the Lakers, but like you said, matchups. I guess all a team can do is build to be the best overall team they can be. Luck of the draw and just luck in general have so much to do with it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas will give them hell

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think?

Luka is a mofo in the playoffs.
Yep and mavs are trending in the right direction. That is the team I would like to play the least as a top 4 seed in round 1. The only team that would give them more trouble in round 1 would be the lakers due to the size issue.

Heard a stat last night that they are 12-0 when Gafford is in the starting lineup with Luka

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and mavs are trending in the right direction. That is the team I would like to play the least as a top 4 seed in round 1. The only team that would give them more trouble in round 1 would be the lakers due to the size issue.

Heard a stat last night that they are 12-0 when Gafford is in the starting lineup with Luka
Haven’t heard anything about Kyries knee today, he tweaked it last night.