• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What, americas most wanted?
They played the whole year with expectations of coming on to the scene. They held the number one seed for a period time in the West. JA was an MVP candidate and then he went off the reservation. They didn’t get eaten up in the playoffs. They rotted from within prior to getting to that point.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played the whole year with expectations of coming on to the scene. They held the number one seed for a period time in the West. JA was an MVP candidate and then he went off the reservation. They didn’t get eaten up in the playoffs. They rotted from within prior to getting to that point.
Yeah I honestly just didn’t see them in the conversation as a team that wasn’t ready because of being too young last year, they didn’t have their best player when it mattered.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep now we talking like Memphis wasn’t really good the previous 2 seasons.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dame is really in his element whenever he gets to play without Giannis

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They finished as the 2 seed and ran into Lebron. Same fate can happen to any of the top teams this year except denver

they ran into Lebron without their 2 of their top front court players, including their best rim protector

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And my bad on the year before, but they and the Cavs were 5th. Thunder are higher. Like I said, the biggest difference is the shooting. I’m well aware it hasn’t happened, not the norm. But the Thunder haven’t been the norm, even by any of these other teams standard.
They were comparable is the point.

Offense is up to such a ridiculous level this year that the NBA is looking to tweak the rules.

The Thunder are really, REALLY GOOD.

Next to Boston, I’d say they are the best 2 way team.

But, you talk like they are doing something unprecedented.

They aren’t.

This is the MVP D Rose Bulls youngsters making a huge jump.

Who also went home early.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they lost Adams and the human pogo stick before the offs.

That's what happened to them.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poole as a 6th man is the ideal role for him. Looks like his old self since they put him on the bench

It's still not a great look to not trade Jones and now showcase him for his FA for other teams instead of the guy you're paying a brinks truck worth of money to.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Offense is up to such a ridiculous level this year that the NBA is looking to tweak the rules.

They aren’t.
I beg to differ, lots of stuff out there about it. Top 5 in both offense and defense while shooting like they are is different, a lot in fact. Doesn’t mean they will have a better outcome, but it would be unprecedented to have the numbers they have and go out early. This is why they play the games though.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Next to Boston, I’d say they are the best 2 way team.

They aren’t.

This is the MVP D Rose Bulls youngsters making a huge jump.

Who also went home early.
To be fair to thunder I think he knows it's unlikely if not impossible. But being a fan means you hope for that stuff anyway. If a team was gonna break the mold being this young and winning a title it would look a lot like OKC. I don't see it but not 0% chance.