• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2021 NFL Draft Thread.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK think jumping up to the 1.04 would be a bit rich for the Pats. Maybe trade up to the 1.07 ( Lions pick), chances are the Falcons, Bengals or Dolphins won't go QB ( although I'm not sure about the Falcons) and the Pats could draft Fields at the 1.07 right ahead of the Panthers and Broncos, two teams that may be thinking QB.
Yeah that’s a long way to go up and doesn’t sound like a BB move. I do think they trade up but not that far. Depends on what others do though

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would Bufffalo tell anyone who they wanted if they traded up?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s hard to take Chris Simms seriously when he has Fields dropping to TB at 32

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s hard to take Chris Simms seriously when he has Fields dropping to TB at 32
Not sure I did before but stopped taking him seriously when he said the Browns only hired Stefanski because they could interview him before Saleh.

Honestly, not much would surprise me as to the order of the next 4 QBs. But, yeah, Fields at 32 would be a surprise.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More jacked for this draft than most years

and than I hear on Cowherd that NFL Execs saying there are 15 true 1st round talents in this draft

feels like the first round should be fun, before things drop off badly

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More jacked for this draft than most years

and than I hear on Cowherd that NFL Execs saying there are 15 true 1st round talents in this draft

feels like the first round should be fun, before things drop off badly
I think the top of the draft is going to be pretty predictable and then around pick 16 we'll see a lot of surprise picks.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the top of the draft is going to be pretty predictable and then around pick 16 we'll see a lot of surprise picks.

Think Atlanta takes Pitts and goes all in on Matt Ryan’s last run?

I think they should but get a feeling a QB needy team lands in that spot

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Atlanta takes Pitts and goes all in on Matt Ryan’s last run?

I think they should but get a feeling a QB needy team lands in that spot
Well, when I say the top of the draft is predictable it's me saying the players going at the top are predictable. The teams jockeying for position is interesting.

I do think Atlanta takes Pitts. He is this year's Julio Jones type of prospect.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, when I say the top of the draft is predictable it's me saying the players going at the top are predictable. The teams jockeying for position is interesting.

I do think Atlanta takes Pitts. He is this year's Julio Jones type of prospect.

Think your Chiefs land this Ole Miss WR climbing the boards
They need a lotta defensive help, but after suring up the Oline, I think they need to grab another receiving option

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach Wilson just feels like the next Sanchez, Darnald Jets mistake

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think your Chiefs land this Ole Miss WR climbing the boards
They need a lotta defensive help, but after suring up the Oline, I think they need to grab another receiving option
I think Elijah Moore will be gone by then but its probably not the ideal fit for the Chiefs, either, to replace Sammy Watkins.

Names that I think the Chiefs will target: Payton Turner, Carlos Basham, Dyami Brown, Nico Collins, Baron Browning, Pete Werner, Richie Grant, Tyree Gilespee, Tommy Tremble, and Kelvin Joseph.

There are about 10 or 11 CBs that have good upside for the draft so there is a good chance that BPA will be CB even though its not the highest of needs so I wouldn't be stunned if one snuck in. Still, I see pass rusher being the obvious first pick for the Chiefs just with money issues coming up so I think they'll probably end up with either Turner or Basham or some other large Edge prospect. Dyami Brown seems like an obvious fit but I wouldn't rule out Toney falling in the draft and the Chiefs getting a 'steal' because no one else knows what to do with him. Collins and Tremble both seem a bit like reaches but they are at positions where the upside is worth it if you can pair it with Mahomes' arm. Gilespee is also a bit of a reach here but I think he is a bit of a sleeper in draft and him and Grant seem like players that might be able to finally get Sorenson off the field.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Elijah Moore will be gone by then but its probably not the ideal fit for the Chiefs, either, to replace Sammy Watkins.

Names that I think the Chiefs will target: Payton Turner, Carlos Basham, Dyami Brown, Nico Collins, Baron Browning, Pete Werner, Richie Grant, Tyree Gilespee, Tommy Tremble, and Kelvin Joseph.

There are about 10 or 11 CBs that have good upside for the draft so there is a good chance that BPA will be CB even though its not the highest of needs so I wouldn't be stunned if one snuck in. Still, I see pass rusher being the obvious first pick for the Chiefs just with money issues coming up so I think they'll probably end up with either Turner or Basham or some other large Edge prospect. Dyami Brown seems like an obvious fit but I wouldn't rule out Toney falling in the draft and the Chiefs getting a 'steal' because no one else knows what to do with him. Collins and Tremble both seem a bit like reaches but they are at positions where the upside is worth it if you can pair it with Mahomes' arm. Gilespee is also a bit of a reach here but I think he is a bit of a sleeper in draft and him and Grant seem like players that might be able to finally get Sorenson off the field.

Seems the Miami edge rusher is dropping big time with “character issues”, but a top 10 type talent apparently

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2