• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2019 Schedule

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - I wasn't being ironic. The talent the Browns have on offense - against the Fangio defense - at Mile High. Also - long history of the Broncos burying the Browns in one dog pound disappointment after another. Something about the position of the planets at the time of the birth of these two franchises - (until further notice) the Browns are fated to be choking on the outer limits of devastating failure when they play the Broncos thinking they are going to be off to better things.

I could be wrong but didn't the Browns beat the Broncos @ Mile High last year? Wait a minute. I was @ that game. Yes they did win.:heh:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be wrong but didn't the Browns beat the Broncos @ Mile High last year? Wait a minute. I was @ that game. Yes they did win.:heh:

No you are correct - but that's part of the tease - for what will ultimately happen this year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you are correct - but that's part of the tease - for what will ultimately happen this year.

Well I certainly hope you're wrong.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They definitely loaded up but they have a potentially volatile locker room if things don’t come together for them. If it does they can be downright explosive.