• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2019 NFL Free Agency/Trade Thread

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see anyone taking that contract. If they wanted it, they would of had it already
Buc couldn't afford it without moving some salary, so really couldn't sign him as a free agent. A trade though opens up possibilities.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buc couldn't afford it without moving some salary, so really couldn't sign him as a free agent. A trade though opens up possibilities.
It does. I’m just asking why anyone would trade for him? He was a free agent and they didn’t go for him? But now with a bloated contract they will? Unless the jets themselves sweeten the pot to get rid of him

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does. I’m just asking why anyone would trade for him? He was a free agent and they didn’t go for him? But now with a bloated contract they will? Unless the jets themselves sweeten the pot to get rid of him

Likely no team trades for him. However Bell has a nice track record of producing big results so you never know. What looks bloated this year might look like a deal fairly shortly, the way salaries are escalating.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likely no team trades for him. However Bell has a nice track record of producing big results so you never know. What looks bloated this year might look like a deal fairly shortly, the way salaries are escalating.
i think some teams know rb's arent worth it, and the steelers have an awesome line

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gase is just retarded. Poor Jets fans.

This, lol. He traded away Ajayi, then refused to start his best remaining back Kenyon Drake in favor of old man Gore. Gore was solid, but Drake is so much more explosive. Gase's decisions with WRs were strange as well.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gase is just retarded. Poor Jets fans.
hes not smart, but bell does have some twerks to his game that not many notice. Like how hes "patient" he doesnt hit the hole, he dances behind the line, lets his line develop a hole, and goes. Pittsburghs line had to adjust to this. Pittsburghs also a top of not the top line in the league. He had the luxury of being able to do that, will he somewhere else? will he change his game? yet to be seen.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes not smart, but bell does have some twerks to his game that not many notice. Like how hes "patient" he doesnt hit the hole, he dances behind the line, lets his line develop a hole, and goes. Pittsburghs line had to adjust to this. Pittsburghs also a top of not the top line in the league. He had the luxury of being able to do that, will he somewhere else? will he change his game? yet to be seen.
I think he has a decent year in NY but he's not going to be top 5. It wouldn't be shocking to see him put up numbers similar to Phillip Lindsay last year - just over 1,000 yards rushing, roughly 1,300 total yards, ~40 catches, 10 TDs. Not really what you'd want from a highly-paid RB, but after a year off it wouldn't be bad.

SideSwipe52

The Franchise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrelle Pryor reportedly signs one-year deal with Jaguars after unsuccessful stints with Redskins, Jets, Bills The former Ohio State product is joining his fourth team since leaving the Browns, will he make the final roster?

erickana666

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi guys, i like to place my football cards the trades and the new signing of FA, at this time of year i have 48 players that i dont know if they are retired, still free agents or signed. I checked wikipedia, but its not always updated and the same for the reference site. This is the list, im sure there is some experts here that know everything about the players. if you can help me this is the link

drew kaser
kendall wright
cody parkey
ardarius stewart
brad kaaya
leonte carroo
martavis bryant
robert kelley
orlando scandrick
jeremy hill
marquette king
malik mcdowell
josh mccown
rishard matthews
sammies coates
brandon marshall
jermaine kearse
reggie nelson
mike nugent
ron parker
jacques patrick
bilail powell
legarrette blount
michael crabtree
tre madden
jacquies smith
eric berry
marshawn lynch
josh bynes
chris ivory
brock osweiler
alex collins
jeremy cash
deanthony thomas
kelvin benjamin
mike adams
derrick morgan
terrance williams
jay ajayi
corey graham
mike wallace
darren sproles
nick perry
fozzy whittaker
landry jones
antonio gates
stevan ridely
brandon lafell

thanks

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi guys, i like to place my football cards the trades and the new signing of FA, at this time of year i have 48 players that i dont know if they are retired, still free agents or signed. I checked wikipedia, but its not always updated and the same for the reference site. This is the list, im sure there is some experts here that know everything about the players. if you can help me this is the link

drew kaser
kendall wright
cody parkey
ardarius stewart
brad kaaya
leonte carroo
martavis bryant
robert kelley
orlando scandrick
jeremy hill
marquette king
malik mcdowell
josh mccown
rishard matthews
sammies coates
brandon marshall
jermaine kearse
reggie nelson
mike nugent
ron parker
jacques patrick
bilail powell
legarrette blount
michael crabtree
tre madden
jacquies smith
eric berry
marshawn lynch
josh bynes
chris ivory
brock osweiler
alex collins
jeremy cash
deanthony thomas
kelvin benjamin
mike adams
derrick morgan
terrance williams
jay ajayi
corey graham
mike wallace
darren sproles
nick perry
fozzy whittaker
landry jones
antonio gates
stevan ridely
brandon lafell

thanks
yes

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

drew kaser
kendall wright
cody parkey
ardarius stewart
brad kaaya
leonte carroo
martavis bryant
robert kelley
orlando scandrick
jeremy hill
marquette king
malik mcdowell
josh mccown
rishard matthews
sammies coates
brandon marshall
jermaine kearse
reggie nelson
mike nugent
ron parker
jacques patrick
bilail powell
legarrette blount
michael crabtree
tre madden
jacquies smith
eric berry
marshawn lynch
josh bynes
chris ivory
brock osweiler
alex collins
jeremy cash
deanthony thomas
kelvin benjamin
mike adams
derrick morgan
terrance williams
jay ajayi
corey graham
mike wallace
darren sproles
nick perry
fozzy whittaker
landry jones
antonio gates
stevan ridely
brandon lafell

thanks

At a glance.... Landry Jones (OAK) is currently rostered.

But a bunch of these guys should find a home before long. Eric Berry should be playing next year. I think I read the 9ers were interested.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite a knock to their offense, but Trent Williams has demanded a trade and is insisting that he will never suit up for the Redskins again.

My guess is John Dorsey is working on this right now, especially since they didn't end up paying up for McCoy. Williams would be a massive win for the Browns OL, and it doesn't look like Washington will be able to demand a prime draft pick with their lack of leverage.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite a knock to their offense, but Trent Williams has demanded a trade and is insisting that he will never suit up for the Redskins again.

My guess is John Dorsey is working on this right now, especially since they didn't end up paying up for McCoy. Williams would be a massive win for the Browns OL, and it doesn't look like Washington will be able to demand a prime draft pick with their lack of leverage.
if u want a laugh check the redskins board, they think hes nuts, and wish him good bye, like they are in good shape

browns have to be, they have such a glaring hole their that everyone is ignoring, hes again and declining, but 1041230912 times better than anything the browns have. Give him a 2 year deal and draft one next year

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if u want a laugh check the redskins board, they think hes nuts, and wish him good bye, like they are in good shape
This is a MAJOR negative for Washington. They're going to be starting a rookie QB at some point in this season, if not week 1. Williams has been a top 5 OT over the past 3 years, so this will not be an easy fix for them.