• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2019 NFL Free Agency/Trade Thread

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now your just lying. I challenge you to find a post that said he was worth 20 million. Hell Bridgewater himself wasn't asking for that.
16 M plus incentives around 20 M per someone on here said he's worth more and it sure wasn't me... yet you wouldn't even offer him starting money if it were your team. Hypocrite...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16 M plus incentives around 20 M per someone on here said he's worth more and it sure wasn't me... yet you wouldn't even offer him starting money if it were your team. Hypocrite...

Someone on here said that? Not so.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20mil no way. If I had too I'd put Teddy around 10mil. He's an average QB.
Agreed but these clowns are saying Miami low balled him he should get over 16 M....what a joke Bridgewater should have ran with their offer.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you understand guarantees?
Do you understand that the Fins offer was quoted as better than NO's??? If NO offered 7 M guaranteed the Fins would have to be better to be better no? Holy shit you are one of a kind...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go read back... sorry have to go you have all night brother. Take your time you guys have embarrassed yourself enough.
It not there as you know because you made that up on purpose.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you understand that the Fins offer was quoted as better than NO's??? If NO offered 7 M guaranteed the Fins would have to be better to be better no? Holy shit you are one of a kind...

To actually be better yes, but teams throw out totals with little to no guarantee and pretend that it’s better contract. Not sure if your trolling or actually stupid.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tell us about that Mark Barron kid @Battlelyon ... Decent or nah?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I am witnessing the Dolphins version of PE1 here.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tell us about that Mark Barron kid @Battlelyon ... Decent or nah?

He was good in the postseason but mostly Mia in the regular season. He had one of worst seasons, had 1 forced fumble, pass deflection, sack all season. A converted safety into a lb, doesn't read plays too well, blockable. According to PFF he was rated the 76th best LB in football, maybe new team and new system can help continue his good play in the postseason.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To actually be better yes, but teams throw out totals with little to no guarantee and pretend that it’s better contract. Not sure if your trolling or actually stupid.
Huh? I'm going off of NFL network they said Miami's offer was better. Are you saying NFL network doesn't understand what is a better contract? Seriously... and you think I'm nuts man you are on tilt. Enough already...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It not there as you know because you made that up on purpose.
If I must when I have some time I'll go back and find your idiotic posts. Time to hit the hay busy Monday...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I am witnessing the Dolphins version of PE1 here.
Don't know who he is or care but your buddy is the one who says that the Fins low balled and should have offered 16 M or more to teddy fucking Bridgewater when no one is offering close to this. NFL channel reported Miami offered more than NO but he's fighting the report? Saying it's not true or fair. So you tell me who's off their rocker... but think what you want. If it were your team and you had no starter what would you offer Bridgewater? I'm curious...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know who he is or care but your buddy is the one who says that the Fins low balled and should have offered 16 M or more to teddy fucking Bridgewater when no one is offering close to this. NFL channel reported Miami offered more than NO but he's fighting the report? Saying it's not true or fair. So you tell me who's off their rocker... but think what you want. If it were your team and you had no starter what would you offer Bridgewater? I'm curious...
think you miss Bridgewater's point.
For a bit more money isnt worth starting for the dolphins. They arent committed to this QB. It is just a hold over for whoever they have planned for in 2020. Then he would get kicked to the curb. Starting all over as a back up. & for what? less than starter money.
Might as well stay a back up for a good team. He will further along to become a starter next year if he stays a back up this year. No offense but the Dolphins offense is a dumpster fire. Only long in the tooth vets or some brand new guy would take on being the starter there. They all know they are in a lame duck situation this year.

BTW I like the Fitz hiring for your team. He is a good locker room guy with a good attitude & knows the score on why he is there. When it is time for him to lose his starting gig. he will probably be ok with it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The report was more than NO....aparently a few more M would have took NO out. But because we don't have the official offer from the Pope or Trump or whomever I'm lying....
you have no idea what that means though. Its pure speculation. for all u know it was 500k more

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a reporter take it for what you want but I'll believe a reporter over you clowns and your assumptions.

so he reports no definitives, got it

Do you want to bet that he doesn't become the saints starter after brees retires? I didn't see any other team make a play at him this offseason he's such a hot starting prospect haha!

only takes one coach, payton likes him. clearly your phins did too

Prove it.

I bet their offer was what Fitz got. 2 years and 11 mill. The Saints gave Bridgewater more to backup Brees because they aren't a cheap ass organization.

he can't, but get em @DJ , all he has is "armando reported more"

Do you understand guarantees?

no he does not

again, what does that mean? so what what? it could be 1k more or 2k more, or 500k more. DOesnt mean "more" is significant

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all relative but obviously over your head...
Yet you cannot refute what I said....you could probably teach him to do what you do. No one could teach you to be an NFL QB.

comparing what you do to an NFL QB is laughable.

Reactions: DJ

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn to read I said he had an opportunity nothing in life is a guarantee but I'd rather try than give up like he's doing.
I read just fine. Your pearls of wisdom are easily refuted and you reply with lies, spin, deflection, distortion.

But, hey, you had the exact same thing happen so you'd know. You turned down $7 milo and also took a chance and it worked out.

No difference, I'm sure.