• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2019 NFL Draft Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This late Daniel Jones hype and Ed Oliver hype is very interesting to say the least. I'm pretty sure I know who the top 20 or so picks will be but I have no clue as to which teams. The fact that the Cardinals haven't dealt Rosen makes this whole draft kinda nuts because if Kyler Murray starts falling then someone is going to reach up with an RG3 type of deal.

And if Daniel Jones is QB1 then the internet is going to explode.

Yeah Daniel Jones is coming in hot like Josh Allen was last year. "Allen to the Browns" until literally draft day then he ended up being the 3rd qb of the board.

The only teams I could see trading up or picking Murray are: Cards, Raiders, Dolphins?
He doesn't seem to be getting interest from the Broncos, Bengals, Redskins or Giants

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't seem to be getting interest from the Broncos, Bengals, Redskins or Giants
Washington or maybe New York might draft him.

Elway likes big QBs. Thats his thing. No chance Elway is picking him.

Bengals make some sense but the feeling I get is that they are better off going oline (with 2-3 starting tackle options probably available) and sticking with Dalton one-two more years when the QB classes are going to be super strong.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The big day is here! When a year's worth of hope usually turns to rage in a matter of seconds. Right, Cards / Browns fans?

In B4

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they don't like Rosen or Jones, which wouldn't be very surprising, but I could see the Bengals staying put and not drafting a QB at all honestly. Gotta mix it up bc I could see this first round being a complete shitshow. I could very well be wrong on all my picks LOL

If Murray doesn't go #1, this could get very crazy
I wouldn't want the Bengals to trade up to get a QB right now. Dalton isn't great, but he's serviceable. If one they like falls to them, definitely take them, though.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't want the Bengals to trade up to get a QB right now. Dalton isn't great, but he's serviceable. If one they like falls to them, definitely take them, though.

Dalton isn't great? Have you met @mrschaney yet? She'll tell you otherwise.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's just if they think Haskins is the real deal, if they do, they might look into trading up. Servicable isn't getting the Bengals anywhere, they still need to find their franchise QB, but it might not be in this draft.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just if they think Haskins is the real deal, if they do, they might look into trading up. Servicable isn't getting the Bengals anywhere, they still need to find their franchise QB, but it might not be in this draft.
I agree, but they have a lot of holes to fill. Drafting a QB early is one thing. Mortgaging the QB is another.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope Haskins has a successful career but I wouldn't bet money on it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but they have a lot of holes to fill. Drafting a QB early is one thing. Mortgaging the QB is another.

Just wait until next year & the Bengals can pick Joe Flacco up. John Elways said he's just entering his prime. That horsed-toothed jackass Elway goes through QB's like people go through kleenex.

And before any Broncos fans think he doesn't look like a horse pictures don't lie.:heh:

B7HF55KCMAAqQQK.jpg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would, I just hope he goes to an organization where he can learn from a veteran and sit for a couple years. I think that will help them A LOT

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would, I just hope he goes to an organization where he can learn from a veteran and sit for a couple years. I think that will help them A LOT

I agree w/ that. Let's just hope the Redskins don't draft him. Dan Snyder took Jimmy Haslam's title of worst/most clueless owner in the NFL.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree w/ that. Let's just hope the Redskins don't draft him. Dan Snyder took Jimmy Haslam's title of worst/most clueless owner in the NFL.

That would be a shitshow

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington or maybe New York might draft him.

Elway likes big QBs. Thats his thing. No chance Elway is picking him.

Bengals make some sense but the feeling I get is that they are better off going oline (with 2-3 starting tackle options probably available) and sticking with Dalton one-two more years when the QB classes are going to be super strong.
Elway is a dunderhead.....there is no evidence that short QBs with 1st round grades succeed at a lower rate than bigger QBs.

Thought this list was interesting......

25 Tallest Quarterbacks to Ever Play in the NFL

Someone should show Elway. seems like 6-0 and under more successful than 6-6 and taller.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to bet on most QBs as the majority seem to fail. But I have to think with his arm, intelligence and accuracy he stands as good a chance as most.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see how haslem could ever take that away in the first place. Always figured if Jimmy finds the right people for the FO this team would succeed. Snyder could have the best FO and he wouldn't get out of his own way.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to bet on most QBs as the majority seem to fail. But I have to think with his arm, intelligence and accuracy he stands as good a chance as most.

Hope you're right. I'll be rooting for Haskins. Wonder if his small # of starts will be an issue for any teams interested in him?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see how haslem could ever take that away in the first place. Always figured if Jimmy finds the right people for the FO this team would succeed. Snyder could have the best FO and he wouldn't get out of his own way.

Oh Jimmy had the title for a while. Keeping Hue Jackson around after 0-16. The stuff said on Hard Knocks about him trying to cause an intentioanl divide between the coaches. His disgusting egg shell habit duirng meetings.

Again though I know nothing of this because I've never watched an episode of Hard Knocks. Just stuff I heard about after the show had aired.