• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2019 NFL Draft Thread

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its happening

We know who we think PIT really wants at 20, but I have a sense if they don't move up or don't land Bush, we could see something nobody expected....I've been rallying against a CB at 20 but it could happen and the pick could be Sin.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know who we think PIT really wants at 20, but I have a sense if they don't move up or don't land Bush, we could see something nobody expected....I've been rallying against a CB at 20 but it could happen and the pick could be Sin.
I hope it’s not sin

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final Mock Draft (One Trade Included)

1 ARZ - DE Nick Bosa
2 SF - DT Quinnen Williams
3 NYJ - Edge Josh Allen
4 OAK – Kyler Murray
5 TB – DT Ed Oliver
6 CIN – Dwayne Haskins (Trade with NYG)
7 JAX – TE TJ Hockensen
8 DET – LB Devin White
9 BUF – OT Jawaan Taylor
10 DEN – LB Devin Bush
11 NYG – DL Rashan Gary (Trade with CIN)
12 GB – OT Jonah Williams
13 MIA – OT Andre Dillard
14 ATL - DT Christian Wilkins
15 WAS – WR DK Metcalf
16 CAR – CB Byron Murphy
17 NYG – QB Daniel Jones
18 MIN – OC Garrett Bradbury
19 TEN – Edge Brian Burns
20 PIT – CB Greedy Williams
21 SEA – Edge Montez Sweat
22 BAL – OL Cody Ford
23 HOU – OT Greg Little
24 OAK – RB Josh Jacobs
25 PHI – DT Dexter Lawrence
26 IND – DL Clenin Ferrell
27 OAK – TE Noah Fant
28 LAC – QB Drew Lock
29 SEA – S Johnathan Abram
30 GB – WR Marquise Brown
31 LAR - OL Chris Lindstrom
32 NE - TE Irv Smith

Not sure really overall but something tells me Gruden is just going to take Kyler. All the smoke is for Zona. I am not sure if he goes all offense like I have him going with the two late picks as well but fuck it lol.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it’s not sin

I'm not going to claim to know enough about the kid to say yah or nah, but thru out the pre-draft process, I haven't seen or heard anything about them taking him until very late a couple of mocks had him going to PIT.

He kinda bucks a couple of trends with Colbert...not a power 5 conference. Typically shoot for underclassmen in the 1st round.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to claim to know enough about the kid to say yah or nah, but thru out the pre-draft process, I haven't seen or heard anything about them taking him until very late a couple of mocks had him going to PIT.

He kinda bucks a couple of trends with Colbert...not a power 5 conference. Typically shoot for underclassmen in the 1st round.
He’s a late 1 round 2 projection

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s a late 1 round 2 projection

Yep...probably a reach at 20 and would have to trade up in the 2nd...I don't think Colbert can afford to reach at 20 and I don't expect him to trade up for a CB.

I will probably be asleep by the time 20 rolls around, but all the speculation will be over tonight...I'll tape it and speed watch it in the morning or catch the online results.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...probably a reach at 20 and would have to trade up in the 2nd...I don't think Colbert can afford to reach at 20 and I don't expect him to trade up for a CB.

I will probably be asleep by the time 20 rolls around, but all the speculation will be over tonight...I'll tape it and speed watch it in the morning or catch the online results.

Better options imo. Murphy and Baker could be gone, not sure, but those 2 plus Greedy are better options imo

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

It's still lying and smokescreen season so I'll take that one with a grain of salt but not going to say it didn't happen.

But an anonymous team found out the Cardinals told Bosa would be their pick seems fishy to me.

Who was the team that told Charlie and why and how would they know the information.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still lying and smokescreen season so I'll take that one with a grain of salt but not going to say it didn't happen.

But an anonymous team found out the Cardinals told Bosa would be their pick seems fishy to me.

Who was the team that told Charlie and why and how would they know the information.

I saw Ninersickness post on the other site this morning. If they chose Bosa over Williams he is going to be coming over here fuming, lol

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better options imo. Murphy and Baker could be gone, not sure, but those 2 plus Greedy are better options imo

They are certainly better known options....helluva name Sin has though.

I don't see that happening at 20, but I've been mostly against CB at 20...I'd rather see them take Darnell Savage if they were going to take a DB.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most teams have already traded their seventh-round pick
Posted by Michael David Smith on April 25, 2019, 1:06 PM EDT
gettyimages-951986852-e1555952396515.jpg

Getty Images

When NFL teams make trades, seventh-round picks are the ultimate throw-ins, treated as almost meaningless and just given up to get the other side to make the deal.

In fact, the draft hasn’t even started, and most NFL teams have already traded their seventh-round draft pick: Of the 32 NFL teams, 18 of them have already traded their seventh-round picks. Three seventh-round picks have already been traded twice. One has been traded three times.

It’s likely that more seventh-round picks will be traded during tonight’s first round, and even more during the next five rounds of the draft. By the time the seventh round actually begins, there may be very few teams still holding onto their own seventh-round picks.

Just found it an interesting tidbit

Reactions: gob

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final Mock Draft (One Trade Included)

1 ARZ - DE Nick Bosa
2 SF - DT Quinnen Williams
3 NYJ - Edge Josh Allen
4 OAK – Kyler Murray
5 TB – DT Ed Oliver
6 CIN – Dwayne Haskins (Trade with NYG)
7 JAX – TE TJ Hockensen
8 DET – LB Devin White
9 BUF – OT Jawaan Taylor
10 DEN – LB Devin Bush
11 NYG – DL Rashan Gary (Trade with CIN)
12 GB – OT Jonah Williams
13 MIA – OT Andre Dillard
14 ATL - DT Christian Wilkins
15 WAS – WR DK Metcalf
16 CAR – CB Byron Murphy
17 NYG – QB Daniel Jones
18 MIN – OC Garrett Bradbury
19 TEN – Edge Brian Burns
20 PIT – CB Greedy Williams
21 SEA – Edge Montez Sweat
22 BAL – OL Cody Ford
23 HOU – OT Greg Little
24 OAK – RB Josh Jacobs
25 PHI – DT Dexter Lawrence
26 IND – DL Clenin Ferrell
27 OAK – TE Noah Fant
28 LAC – QB Drew Lock
29 SEA – S Johnathan Abram
30 GB – WR Marquise Brown
31 LAR - OL Chris Lindstrom
32 NE - TE Irv Smith

Not sure really overall but something tells me Gruden is just going to take Kyler. All the smoke is for Zona. I am not sure if he goes all offense like I have him going with the two late picks as well but fuck it lol.
I personally don't see why the Bengals would trade up for Haskins. At that point they could just chase after Rosen and use their first round pick on Andre Dillard. Or stay put and take Daniel Jones.

If Lock is QB4, I'd imagine the Chargers would have to trade up to around pick 19 or so. I don't think Daniel Jones having his stock rise actually lowers Lock's stock by that much.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally don't see why the Bengals would trade up for Haskins. At that point they could just chase after Rosen and use their first round pick on Andre Dillard. Or stay put and take Daniel Jones.

If Lock is QB4, I'd imagine the Chargers would have to trade up to around pick 19 or so. I don't think Daniel Jones having his stock rise actually lowers Lock's stock by that much.

Maybe they don't like Rosen or Jones, which wouldn't be very surprising, but I could see the Bengals staying put and not drafting a QB at all honestly. Gotta mix it up bc I could see this first round being a complete shitshow. I could very well be wrong on all my picks LOL

If Murray doesn't go #1, this could get very crazy

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they don't like Rosen or Jones, which wouldn't be very surprising, but I could see the Bengals staying put and not drafting a QB at all honestly. Gotta mix it up bc I could see this first round being a complete shitshow. I could very well be wrong on all my picks LOL

If Murray doesn't go #1, this could get very crazy
This late Daniel Jones hype and Ed Oliver hype is very interesting to say the least. I'm pretty sure I know who the top 20 or so picks will be but I have no clue as to which teams. The fact that the Cardinals haven't dealt Rosen makes this whole draft kinda nuts because if Kyler Murray starts falling then someone is going to reach up with an RG3 type of deal.

And if Daniel Jones is QB1 then the internet is going to explode.