• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2019 NFL Draft Thread

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also educated you about both of their college friendly offenses.
My friend, you have educated nobody in here on anything except for your apparent lack of interest in watching or knowing anything about college football. You're from Philly, of course you know nothing about college football.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend, you have educated nobody in here on anything except for your apparent lack of interest in watching or knowing anything about college football. You're from Philly, of course you know nothing about college football.
And of course you overrate college players on the most televised teams.:nod:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what was the excuse in college? Again gimme three inaccurate colllege qbs who became accurate pros.....

Sure he can improve, it would be hard not too. His passing was atrocious , an improvement puts him in the awful to very bad category.

Too lazy to do the research, but it doesn't matter anyway. What someone else did has no impact on what he does. Isn't that the argent for Kyler?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tried to claim akili was a runner and Haskins wasn't. That was your main claim and it still sounds like you are sticking with it.

82 rushes to 79 rushes.

Be less clueless.

One year college QBs are trash.

Jesus you are clueless. Look at his scouting report. Akili was WAY more athletic and he wasn't the pure pocket passer like Haskins. Your comparison sucks. Plain and simple. Just like you think your opinion of RW is he is a midget QB that is overrated. Stop embarrassing yourself man LOL

Haskins is a project just like most of the top QB's in this draft. BTW Akili started two years, so still your comparison is wrong hahaha hilarious

Reactions: gob

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tried to claim akili was a runner and Haskins wasn't. That was your main claim and it still sounds like you are sticking with it.

82 rushes to 79 rushes.

Be less clueless.

One year college QBs are trash.
Lmao eaglesnut is such a bad troll

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too lazy to do the research, but it doesn't matter anyway. What someone else did has no impact on what he does. Isn't that the argent for Kyler?
Except there is evidence to back up my claims. But sure he’s gonna be. 64% passer throwing mid range balls and get the qbr into the 80s. If you find an argument proving me wrong I’ll take it. Let’s use cam, inaccurate in college, inaccurate in the pros. One single year did cams completions get better and that was this past uear

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and he took his team to a Super Bowl and won MVP. Completion percentage isn't everything.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and he took his team to a Super Bowl and won MVP. Completion percentage isn't everything.
So u think josh Allen can be cam? Or is on cams level coming out?

Cams also a mobile qb.

Josh Allen isn’t

He wasn’t in college or to start the year. Once he realized he couldn’t pass he started running. Maybe that’s his new game . Buts he has only played that way for 6 games, he still sucked.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cams also a mobile qb.

Josh Allen isn’t

He wasn’t in college or to start the year. Once he realized he couldn’t pass he started running. Maybe that’s his new game . Buts he has only played that way for 6 games, he still sucked.

Cam is so inconsistent but he is a freak of nature. Allen will improve, like you said, I hope he does for his and the Bills sake. But the Bills knew exactly what they were getting. Inaccurate and inconsistent QB with a rocket arm and good athleticism. He is a project QB that could be a reliable starter one day but nobody would be surprised if he doesn't pan out and is a backup/let go/or out of the league in 3-4 years. I hope the kid works out though just wasn't a fan of his inconsistent accuracy.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cams also a mobile qb.

Josh Allen isn’t

Keep moving the goal posts on your argument while arguing that the leading rushing qb isn't mobile. This is getting silly

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep moving the goal posts on your argument while arguing that the leading rushing qb isn't mobile. This is getting silly
I’m not
Moving. Any goal posts. I stand by he’s inaccurate, always will be. And find me three qbs who accuracy improved college to pros. You can’t, you won’t, you haven’t. You’ve switched gears. But then call me out for following suit?

Let’s stick to the topic then . I’ll wait for some shred of evidence supporting ur argument

I’m gonna guess simply by the “like” system ppl agree with me, I don’t see any in on ur baseless rebuttals

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is so inconsistent but he is a freak of nature. Allen will improve, like you said, I hope he does for his and the Bills sake. But the Bills knew exactly what they were getting. Inaccurate and inconsistent QB with a rocket arm and good athleticism. He is a project QB that could be a reliable starter one day but nobody would be surprised if he doesn't pan out and is a backup/let go/or out of the league in 3-4 years. I hope the kid works out though just wasn't a fan of his inconsistent accuracy.
Well his college years don’t matter, and he clearly will get more accurate as a pro. I’d hope he improves since he was a top ten pick. He was hit garbage. 52% shit . He could improve 8% which if he does kudos but that’s a massive jump and he’s still only 60%

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's mine. I guarantee I get at least......one of these right.:D

(1)ARZ - QB Kyler Murray
(2)SF - DE Nick Bosa
(3)NYJ - DT Quinnen Williams
(4)OAK - DE Josh Allen
(5)TB - DL Ed Oliver
(6)NYG - DL Rashan Gary
(7)JAX - TE TJ Hockensen
(8)DET - DE Montez Sweat
(9)BUF - OL Jawaan Taylor
(10)DEN - QB Dwayne Haskins
(11)CIN - DT Christian Wilkins
(12)GB - OL Cody Ford
(13)MIA - QB Drew Lock
(14)ATL - LB Devin White
(15)WAS - WR Marquise Brown
(16)CAR - DE Brian Burns
(17)NYG - OL Jonah Williams
(18)MIN - DT Jeffery Simmons
(19)TEN - CB DeAndre Baker
(20)PIT - CB Byron Murphy
(21)SEA - OL Chris Lindstrom
(22)BAL - OL Erik McCoy
(23)HOU - OL Andre Dillard
(24)OAK - TE Irv Smith
(25)PHI - CB Rock Ya-Sin
(26)IND - WR DK Metcalf
(27)OAK - DL Clelin Ferrell
(28)LAC - DL Dexter Lawrence
(29)SEA - CB Greedy Williams
(30)GB - TE Noah Fant
(31)LAR - OL Garrett Bradbury
(32)NE - QB Daniel Jones

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will do one for fun but if you miss on the top 10 you are pretty much fucked for your mock and it just goes downhill from there. That's why it is so so difficult doing these things.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not
Moving. Any goal posts. I stand by he’s inaccurate, always will be. And find me three qbs who accuracy improved college to pros. You can’t, you won’t, you haven’t. You’ve switched gears. But then call me out for following suit?

Let’s stick to the topic then . I’ll wait for some shred of evidence supporting ur argument

I’m gonna guess simply by the “like” system ppl agree with me, I don’t see any in on ur baseless rebuttals

I guess I switched gears when you narrowed the discussion to completion percentage, when you brought up Cam, and when you brought up rushing ability. I stand by my prediction that Josh will improve in year two, including in completion percentage. That almost has to go up.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I switched gears when you narrowed the discussion to completion percentage, when you brought up Cam, and when you brought up rushing ability. I stand by my prediction that Josh will improve in year two, including in completion percentage. That almost has to go up.
i predict he will complete a pass. i mean thats about as tough to predict as 52% going up