• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE 20 MOST RIDICULOUS NFL STADIUM FOODS

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm too picky but I wouldn't eat anything on that list.
Well, maybe after a few beers in the sun I might......

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm too picky but I wouldn't eat anything on that list.
Well, maybe after a few beers in the sun I might......

I agree, most things no. I like pretty simple foods. Add a TON of cheese/sauce/mayo (BLEH, my 'Saw nightmare' is having to swim through a pool of mayo) and YUCK. Just keep it simple. A burger is a great piece of ground up sirloin, with maybe some cheese and a few ingredients (and bacon). It doesn't need an egg, onion rings, french fries, etc. WTF?

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would & have eaten a lot of what was listed. Just not at the stadium. I have some good BBQ places around here that serve many different variants of what was on those lists. But you can't eat those types of food very often.

As to baseball park food, Chase Field adds a new unique item every year. They need something to attract fans while the team is struggling. Usually those novelty items are expensive meant to be shared. The good news is the Chase Field is the most affordable ballpark in baseball.

2679ec6dea863ecdc29f7029dcf203ab.jpg
d-bat.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try Greensboro Grasshoppers on "Thirsty Thursdays" good time to be had by all at a very reasonable price!

I enjoy watching the minor leagues. Raleigh has a Red Sox and Patriots club. Get together for games at Durham Bulls fantastic new stadium and watch the Paw Sox. See our rookies coming up.
Minor league ball is great.