• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 12's can be rest assured that their jerseys and flags are safe for another 5 years!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears you do, because you keep going on about a money making media gimmick being silly. It's never silly to be successful....perhaps being a Card fan that eludes you.
I'm sure you'll show how much you don't "care" by continuing on in the same vein.
Nice passive aggressive response. Read all my posts and it will be clear to you... I don't care.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or does it seem like Seattle got a pretty damn good deal here? That's dirt cheap considering how much 12th man memorabilia that they sell.

Right, I had to read it twice, to make sure I had the amount right. It's not even half what they pay one minimum scale guy. For the WHOLE amount.

Pete probably spends more on chewing gum.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are making my point Harold. I have been saying all along I could give a shit less about stupid gimmicks. The only ones who really seem to care are a lot of Seahawk fans. When it comes to Sunday, Cardinal fans are plenty engaged. Just look up the false starts created by a home crowd over the past 10 years.

Wear your "12" jersey proud Harold and don't worry about what other people think.
Looks like there is plenty of action in this thread so there is obvious interest whether you give a shit or not. I don't feel like counting but you might have more posts in this thread than most Seahawk fans do.
LL started the thread and he has exhibited many OP's in his attempt to put us or the team down.
Personally, I think it is jealousy because the Seahawks are now relevant and this fan base does in fact have a reputation that many of you probably wish you had, but just don't have the culture.
BTW, this is not a new phenomena as I was at the game that Elway complained to the refs that there was too much noise to be able to snap the ball. The crowd was assessed a 5 yard penalty (have you ever seen or heard of that?) and that in turn pissed off the crowd and it got even louder for Elways next attempt at a snap. Again, he backed away from the center appealing to the ref to throw another flag for excessive noise and in no way was that ref throwing another flag. He motioned Elway to snap the ball.

The crowd roar heard ’round the world | The Capitol Hill Times

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The top three are Packers (Cheeseheads) ,Steelers (Terrible Towel) , and the 'Hawks (12th man).Other teams try to create what they have done but fall short. At least they don't get written instruction on how to be a fan.
San-Francisco-49ers-send-letter-reminding-fans-to-cheer.jpg
:L

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice passive aggressive response. Read all my posts and it will be clear to you... I don't care.

Are you seriously calling someone else out for being passive aggressive? That's all you're doing in this thread.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not denying it. It's something that is completely out of my control and quite frankly, I could give a fuck less about the siren. For the most part, I have my game day experience down to a science. Suds, food and hit my seat right after the starting lineups. Been to pretty much every game since the late 90's all that fan hype shit is only fun to me when I bring a newb to a game because they haven't experienced it 1000 times like I have.
In Seattle, you would have missed a couple of the unique events that is adored by Seahawk fans while at the game. I still enjoy those events. Compared to you, I have only been to 250 or 300 home games so maybe it will become boring to me as time goes on.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
index%20protest.jpg

Your argument has no merit Scooby-Doo. The whole 12th man media gimmick is a huge money making success and is far from silly, because making money is good. :doh:

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like there is plenty of action in this thread so there is obvious interest whether you give a shit or not. I don't feel like counting but you might have more posts in this thread than most Seahawk fans do.
LL started the thread and he has exhibited many OP's in his attempt to put us or the team down.
Personally, I think it is jealousy because the Seahawks are now relevant and this fan base does in fact have a reputation that many of you probably wish you had, but just don't have the culture.
BTW, this is not a new phenomena as I was at the game that Elway complained to the refs that there was too much noise to be able to snap the ball. The crowd was assessed a 5 yard penalty (have you ever seen or heard of that?) and that in turn pissed off the crowd and it got even louder for Elways next attempt at a snap. Again, he backed away from the center appealing to the ref to throw another flag for excessive noise and in no way was that ref throwing another flag. He motioned Elway to snap the ball.

The crowd roar heard ’round the world | The Capitol Hill Times

I went to a few games (not Elway) and saw the same thing. The 80's was a great time. Yes, our team wasn't that relevant to the rest of the NFL fan base but our fans were damn well relevant to all the visiting teams. Trying to tell people that spent money to sit on those seats to keep quiet was the dumbest policy the NFL had back in the day.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
index%20protest.jpg

Your argument has no merit Scooby-Doo. The whole 12th man media gimmick is a huge money making success and is far from silly, because making money is good. :doh:
Ok. Other than the fact that there is no argument and if you read into it that way, it would have nothing to do with the gimmick making money.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Other than the fact that there is no argument and if you read into it that way, it would have nothing to do with the gimmick making money.

Just a failed attempt to smack talk Seahawks fans. You become quiet disingenuous this off season Scooby, I'm disappointed, I liked the old Scooby.:tsk:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, don't be hating on scooby. He's kind of sensitive about it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, don't be hating on scooby. He's kind of sensitive about it.
I see a melt down coming this season from Scooby. He thinks he can handle it, buts he actually has no idea how much grief is coming his way if the Cards don't win the SB.:D

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a failed attempt to smack talk Seahawks fans. You become quiet disingenuous this off season Scooby, I'm disappointed, I liked the old Scooby.:tsk:
If this was a failed attempt, I would hate to see how y'all respond to a successful one.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this was a failed attempt, I would hate to see how y'all respond to a successful one.

Let's just say that Seahawks fans don't believe in turning thee other cheek. You talk smack, we're happy to fire back and we've had a lot of experience at it. :nod:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they should sell worthless pieces of paper and call them "shares" instead.
did they not do that in Green Bay :D

opps that was shares in the team that were worthless after Lombardi left for a long time

:suds: to Green Bay fans all in fun

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just tickled pink Scooby is actually sending his hate towards a division rival. Way to go @Scooby-Doo I knew you had it in you.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just tickled pink Scooby is actually sending his hate towards a division rival. Way to go @Scooby-Doo I knew you had it in you.
Naah it been just a little good nature smack talk from both sides. Scooby is at heart a good guy, we still like him.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread keeps on keeping on don't it... Lmao