• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thanks Denver.....

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....for allowing us to have a competent kicker on the the Lions. Before we signed Prater, we were like 25% on FGs for the year between our two shitty kickers. Prayer gets released for a young cheaper kicker(whom also gets released later) and we then sign him. He's hasn't been perfect, but he was 83% on his FGs attempts this year heading into yesterday's game. Yeah he went 2/3, but I put the block more on the O-line being pushed back than I do Prater. But as it is, he still got it blocked, but made two key FGs when needed.

I'm sure glad we got that portion of our ST settled.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to have been a solid citizen in Detroit. I understand is was behaviour issues rather than play that got him out of Denver.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prater has been so much better than the other two kickers so the lions are very fortunate to find him during the season. I still hold my breath on all kicks though, he did have another short fg blocked again.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is a weapon, but as mentioned he does kick a little low on occasion and get some kicks blocked. With our inability to punch a lot of balls into the end zone, he has become our main scorer. His range also is a big plus as anything past the 50 is a FG opportunity at the end of a half or game.