• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank you dabo for the bullentin board material - it will be well used......

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buckeyes aren't scared of the lost hanson brother........
Dont make him MMMBOP you guys

Trevor-Lawrence.jpg

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this prick puts OSU at #11 in his coach's poll he submitted.

fuck you dab......... and thank you. the OSU locker room will love this, and use it well.
I'm glad he did that. Now, what are we going to do about Trevor Lawrence." OSU never really faced an elite QB all year.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not think Coastal Carolina should be ahead of Ohio State.
The issue is games played. Would 5 have been enough. How about 3, How about 1.
If the concept is the best four teams, Would not Ohio State still be one of the 4 best if they only played 1 game. The question is how many are enough, it seems 6 is the number but that is no less arbitrary than any other number to be set as the requirement.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, as usual, it depends on what fucking team shows up. OSU has the horses/players to beat clemson. But Fields needs to get his head out of his ass and not throw any picks. no fumbles......... no mistakes.

remember last year there was a Bullshit targeting call against OSU that completely changed the trajectory of the game.
last year's Buckeye team is light years better than this one, particularly on defense. This team would have to play a near-perfect game and have a couple of Clemson mistakes go their way to get a win. I just don't see it. Venables will have Fields holding onto that ball for 5+ seconds (if he isn't sacked first) on every drop-back.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The issue is games played. Would 5 have been enough. How about 3, How about 1.
If the concept is the best four teams, Would not Ohio State still be one of the 4 best if they only played 1 game. The question is how many are enough, it seems 6 is the number but that is no less arbitrary than any other number to be set as the requirement.

so every team waits until the first polls are out. Then the top four teams cancel all their games, and just wait to play in the championship games. No worry about injuries, or big upsets. Same with all the conference standings. Only the bad teams actually have to play.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your guys need bulletin board stuff in order to bring all they have to a playoff game there’s probably an existing problem there.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so every team waits until the first polls are out. Then the top four teams cancel all their games, and just wait to play in the championship games. No worry about injuries, or big upsets. Same with all the conference standings. Only the bad teams actually have to play.

lol. right. because thats exactly what happened. It's almost as if Covid doesn't exist in any relation to OSU. Like this is ever going to be the norm.

I love the "number of games" technicality many try to use to justify keeping OSU out. it's humorous.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting to watch more Vandy and Kansas games.

Yeehaw!

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. right. because thats exactly what happened. It's almost as if Covid doesn't exist in any relation to OSU. Like this is ever going to be the norm.

I love the "number of games" technicality many try to use to justify keeping OSU out. it's humorous.
Some just hate tOSU. Others hate the fact that Bama, Clemson, and tOSU manage to do it year in and year out.

For me the really humorous part is people who couldn’t tell you where Coastal Carolina is located or know that there is a team in Cincy besides the Bengals taking up their cases as some great noble cause. Those same “fans” will have forgotten both by February.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

like when conference teams ( like Ohio State) used to complain that Notre Dame didn’t play a conference championship game. And how could they be considered eligible for the championship without that vitally important 13th data point.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor Lawrence still looks like a more horse faced version of a roided up Hillary Swank. Nothing will change that

Have to admit, that's the best description I've heard of him yet........

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, as usual, it depends on what fucking team shows up. OSU has the horses/players to beat clemson. But Fields needs to get his head out of his ass and not throw any picks. no fumbles......... no mistakes.

remember last year there was a Bullshit targeting call against OSU that completely changed the trajectory of the game.
As a Notre Dame fan I can tell you the margin is razor thin and I've seen this with my own team for four or five years. In the last playoff the game for Notre Dame got turned on its head when Julian Love got hurt. Against Ohio State a few years ago when Jaylon Smith tore up his knee the game got turned on it head. If you have to make the statements you just made the game is likely to get to go south at some point.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the michigan way right now...the department needs a cleansing from top to bottom
could it be something as simple as state of Ohio's best players now stay home (and not close to the talent level in Michigan)? when UM was at their best in Cooper area UM was getting a number of our top guys.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where would you stand if they had only played three games? From another angle , how did 6 become enough when others played 10 or 11?