• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank you dabo for the bullentin board material - it will be well used......

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your guys need bulletin board stuff in order to bring all they have to a playoff game there’s probably an existing problem there.

Bless Your Heart. I was about to type something similar. Did Dabo do that on purpose, to control the Narrative.
The media will pounce on that gem and will be pointing most of their questions at Dabo and a OSU players
and how they feel about him picking them 11th. If OSU needs bulletin board material to get ready to play
in a semi-final game...they are in the wrong sport.

They will spend two weeks trying to shut Dabo's mouth and not focus on beating Clemson. It will be
the 1969 Super Bowl all over again...with the Colts attempting to pound Namath into the turf and watching
as Matt Snell and Emerson Boozer, ran at them, around them and thru the them.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bless Your Heart. I was about to type something similar. Did Dabo do that on purpose, to control the Narrative.
The media will pounce on that gem and will be pointing most of their questions at Dabo and a OSU players
and how they feel about him picking them 11th. If OSU needs bulletin board material to get ready to play
in a semi-final game...they are in the wrong sport.

They will spend two weeks trying to shut Dabo's mouth and not focus on beating Clemson. It will be
the 1969 Super Bowl all over again...with the Colts attempting to pound Namath into the turf and watching
as Matt Snell and Emerson Boozer, ran at them, around them and thru the them.
They played last year. I suspect tOSU understands how to prepare for a game and not focus on silly fluff.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where would you stand if they had only played three games? From another angle , how did 6 become enough when others played 10 or 11?

Ah, the what if game.

I swear, whenever I hear someone whine about the 6 game BS, it's immediately evident that they've completely forgotten about Covid, and how much shit that virus has fucked up. Never mind how good the team is, right?????? yes, let's disregard that. Let's only focus on the number of games.

For the record, it could've happened to ANY team in FBS...... It happened to OSU. get over it. and let's not forget, IMHO, SOME teams used the virus excuse to avoid a loss............ If you don't think that crossed any teams/ADs mind, you're crazy. I won't mention any names though. OSU played the MSU and NW games with seriously depleted rosters, and still won. That seems to conveniently slip most people's minds.

just STFU........

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not so much OSU that I am upset with but rather the Big Ten setting and then changing rules starting with delaying the season. Ohio State is the best team in the Big Ten, but the 6 game rule did take the air out of the sails for teams who realized they were out of contention early on, only to find out the rule would be changed. These are 19 to 22 year old's and emotion is a big part of their performance.

Those decisions should have had consequences and they did not. The latest change is shorting the Covid 19 delay from 21 days to 17. But , you did not answer the question. If it was just 3 games would that have been ok? Same team both situations.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this prick puts OSU at #11 in his coach's poll he submitted.

fuck you dab......... and thank you. the OSU locker room will love this, and use it well.
That's funny. I only see 7 or 8 teams that he might legitimately put ahead of them.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, the what if game.

I swear, whenever I hear someone whine about the 6 game BS, it's immediately evident that they've completely forgotten about Covid, and how much shit that virus has fucked up. Never mind how good the team is, right?????? yes, let's disregard that. Let's only focus on the number of games.

For the record, it could've happened to ANY team in FBS...... It happened to OSU. get over it. and let's not forget, IMHO, SOME teams used the virus excuse to avoid a loss............ If you don't think that crossed any teams/ADs mind, you're crazy. I won't mention any names though. OSU played the MSU and NW games with seriously depleted rosters, and still won. That seems to conveniently slip most people's minds.

just STFU........
Nobody has forgotten about Covid. And neither have we forgotten how the Big 10 completely botched their league's season by starting so late & not building in an extra week or two for make-up games. I'm not blaming Ohio St. for their conference's lack of foresight.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fuck you dab......... and thank you. the OSU locker room will love this, and use it well.
If you need bulletin board material to get up for that game.....LMAO.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. I get it. UNC & BYU should be higher.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's funny. I only see 7 or 8 teams that he might legitimately put ahead of them.

OSU went toe to toe with Clemson last year and should have won if not for some terrible calls, and they are basically the same team

Notre Dame got wrecked by Clemson the other week. If any team shouldn't be in it, it's Notre Dame

With that said if you lose to Notre Dame that would be pretty hilarious imho

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In order to use bulletin board material...

Wouldn't the team using it have to actually have a chance to win the game?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State just needs to worry about themselves and not make mistakes..

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which gives them even less chance of winning.

Tell that to my 100k bet...BTW the reason Sweeny is saying this was he was hoping to get a cream puff school to play like USC...Otherwise he wouldn't care in the first place

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell that to my 100k bet

college football GIF by NBA

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They barely beat them last year, i'm just curious why you think they have no chance?

Ryan Day has a 22–1 record over his first 23 games. Against the Vegas line, he is 14–9 (.609). When facing ranked opponents, Day's record is 8-1 straight-up

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They haven't lost a game and it's the same qb

lol

They've played what? 6 games? Clemson also still has the same quarterback (and he's better than yours) and tOSU lost more from last years team. In a full season, they probably don't finish unbeaten.

Didn't they almost lose to Indiana...in football?