• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank you Alex!

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my bad dad, for calling u a michigan man...but, i'm calling you out on this untruth.

"i have watched stafford for 8 years here in MI , i have watched KC since HS here . stafford holds the ball a lot and he has a cutler mentality that he can musle the ball everywhere and hence he gets picked a lot on throws he shouldnt ." skinsdad62

Probably wont be long before you delete my thread to cover your ass on this lie...i've seen you do it before...and, according to you, "i'm not even here that often".

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if i want to come across as a whiny brat then so be it i am not changing it no matter how many backhanded insults you want to toss out

if you dont care about the issue then why bring it up ? put me on ignore and live your life that damn simple . if i am not worth having a conversation with thats ok too

how many more times do i have to post it before you get it ? 50 60 times? i know BS tactics when i see it . . show me the the list then 3 months later get amnesia and want it again wash rinse and repeat . that is what is going on and has been so i will handle that request the way i deem necessary

and if i think its too lazy and you think its delusional so what ? wont change what i am doing and if your 4 yr old would do it ? again who cares ? certainly not the guy you want to convince to stop because you think insulting my behavior trying to shame me into getting what you want

get it through your head it isnt changing period whether you like it or dont like it

so deal with it

I am dealing with it, junior. I deal with your immaturity by calling you out on it, pointing out exactly how ridiculously foolish you are, and apparently getting you to remove the offensive thread.

The only person resorting to bullshit tactics is you. Either you are a coward who wont name names, or you are not a coward who does. Its that simple.

It dorsnt matter how many times you think you’ve “published your list.” Frankly, it doesnt matter if you do or dont publish your list at all, I’m just tired of talking about KC’s treatment by the redskins on here, and appalled by your absolute abuse of moderator power.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am dealing with it, junior. I deal with your immaturity by calling you out on it, pointing out exactly how ridiculously foolish you are, and apparently getting you to remove the offensive thread.

The only person resorting to bullshit tactics is you. Either you are a coward who wont name names, or you are not a coward who does. Its that simple.

It dorsnt matter how many times you think you’ve “published your list.” Frankly, it doesnt matter if you do or dont publish your list at all, I’m just tired of talking about KC’s treatment by the redskins on here, and appalled by your absolute abuse of moderator power.

it's been pretty bad. unfortunately, he's made it personal.

i've been a die-hard SKINS fan since the late 70's, and I've always been an ABC, ABE ans ABG man! ANYONE, but the Cowboys, Eagles or Giants.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my bad dad, for calling u a michigan man...but, i'm calling you out on this untruth.

"i have watched stafford for 8 years here in MI , i have watched KC since HS here . stafford holds the ball a lot and he has a cutler mentality that he can musle the ball everywhere and hence he gets picked a lot on throws he shouldnt ." skinsdad62

you are 100% correct i did in fact say that . and you can call me out and i wont whine like a bitch and go " really "

i own it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no i removed the thread because you all made your choice you can search engine the names i have named them

now i dont know how much longer i am going to allow name calling but i am giving you some lattitude

i have not done anything with moderator power that the avg poster cant do except perhaps sticking a thread

and again for the 4th time if you dont want to talk about it hit the ignore feature on your settings

the BS tactics you are referring to have all been used against me and others who liked KC for 3 years and yet no anger from you (apparently )

now anymore insults to me unless i insult you will cause me to use my moderator powers to enforce the no insult rule which i have been enforcing hard for quite some time

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably wont be long before you delete my thread to cover your ass on this lie...i've seen you do it before...and, according to you, "i'm not even here that often".
your thread will stay here and your posts will stay here as long as the insults are kept out of it . you have never had a thread deleted unless you insulted and you were warned several times

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First dad is a career military guy and that is a HUGE statement to me so all your name calling is BS. Secondly you thought you got your way when Cousin's left. dad and I told you we are going to keep track of how things pan out. dad has been and I was last week fair to Smith. Whine all you want, it is going to change. We are entitled to what we believe in.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First dad is a career military guy and that is a HUGE statement to me so all your name calling is BS. Secondly you thought you got your way when Cousin's left. dad and I told you we are going to keep track of how things pan out. dad has been and I was last week fair to Smith. Whine all you want, it is going to change. We are entitled to what we believe in.
look i own my mistake i let them call me names too but no more for sure

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this right here is a reason my vendetta will go on .
accusing me of deleting any of his threads because i didnt like them or to CYA tells me all i need to know .

well i havent done that and your post is still here .

the only times threads are deleted are because of ignoring my warnings of insults or not following the rules for the board .

only one person has been banned from here by me since i have been moderator .since sept of 2011 .

in fact there are several posters here who would have been banned if i didnt stand up for them to the administrators

what abuse of power ?

every post you have ever posted here is still up whether its flattering to me or not , whether it agrees with me or not

. and when you complained i took down the repentance thread , guess what ? its back up even though i told everyone why it came down in the first place

nothing that i have posted or done (search engines ) are anything more or less then any poster on this board can do by themselves

an administrator or mod at SportsHoopla can have an opinion , defend it , defend it to the bitter end hold anyone to what they say as well as be held to anything they say or dont say ( sty has done it to me , mitz just did , shark j-y19 sportster , GK , the list goes on )

now you wish to keep lashing out at me for abusing my so called power you go right ahead .

soon the repentance thread will play itself out and be unstuck and will be assigned to the outer reaches of worn out posts as do many of the sticky threads

but yours and mitz's insults and leeway are over . if i insult you then you get the free shot at me but if i havent in any future posts then the actions i will take will happen until it ends

fight me on facts all day long and fight hard but the personal attacks are done

you both have now been warned ignore them at you own peril

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seriously can't see your abuse of power?

You are literally sticking your repentance thread in everybody's nose, on every thread, though multiple people on multiple threads have disagreed with it, called you petty, and think you should take it down.

And for the record, I didn't insult you on the previous thread. I called a spade, a spade.

I insinuated that your actions were cowardly, foolish, immature, and bullshit.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are literally sticking your repentance thread in everybody's nose, on every thread, though multiple people on multiple threads have disagreed with it, called you petty, and think you should take it down.

And for the record, I didn't insult you on the previous thread. I called a spade, a spade.

You may want to look up the meaning of “calling a spade a spade” and then look up the word insinuating. They are antonyms.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not going to get past it , might as well scroll through it . mitz put up this thread to troll and he got the attention he so dearly needs

and yes it will be like this for about 3 more years . about the same treatment KC got every damn pass every damn snap , every damn game

You know its funny how Vikings fans seem happy with their new acquisition; raving how 2 games in the season he will reach or pass 1,000 yds in the third game of the season.

And its also intresting to note how almost none of them are placing Sun's game soley on him. If anything most point out how great he played and how the kicker blew the win by missing three makable field goals, the Kirk Cousins led offenses, put him in position to make. Hmmm its almost as if they have this ides if the QB puts up good numbers then a team not winning isn't because of quarterback play? Almost as if its a TEAM effort? Hmmm, hmmm intresting indeed?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

again i would accept that if you werent silent when these things went on with the previous qb a spoke up about "moving on "

an insult is an insult and it damn sure read like one and insinuating doesnt let you off the hook either . putting lipstick on a pig is still a pig

i stuck my repentance thread in there because i have every right to rail against any percieved injustice i feel worthy of taking a stand for

i get a constant barrage of "get over it posts " by the same people who didnt get over it for the previous 3 years with some similar stupidity

i dont know what to tell you but this the harder you protest the harder i am going to dig in the more i am told to move on the more i wont

I AM THAT STUBBORN and i will use every term i get back at you in my response saying i wont change

so cowardly , immature , foolish , petty power abuser etc will i go into i still am going to do it until my point is made

now lets go to abuse of power , funny as it is . i have done nothing that any poster cannot do themselves or would do for them as far as stickies go . any poster can start a post . any poster can search engine past posts , any poster can quote . posters have asked me to stick things and i have

this thread will stay stuck until its played out and then i will unstick it as i have done in the past

and any poster can stick things in peoples nose to include mine with the search engine thing the other day . guess what happened ? its still there in my face where it belongs

abuse of power is when i delete things in your favor and delete things to cover up my BS and you have no recourse . none of that happened your disagreements with me are there for everyone to see

you guys bitched about that thread and when i took it down you go into coward mode and more negativity and implying i was unfair and covering my ass ? wasnt that it ? well guess what ? i put it back up so everyone can see the asshole i am yet again

now its easy to move on but pride wont let them do it only one person said they did want the did what they did because of their total dislike of KC . the others wont so it will fade into oblivion soon enough but as long as we keep getting told to move on it just tosses more fuel onto the fire

now i cant blame them for pride but it is what it is

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know its funny how Vikings fans seem happy with their new acquisition; raving how 2 games in the season he will reach or pass 1,000 yds in the third game of the season.

And its also intresting to note how almost none of them are placing Sun's game soley on him. If anything most point out how great he played and how the kicker blew the win by missing three makable field goals, the Kirk Cousins led offenses, put him in position to make. Hmmm its almost as if they have this ides if the QB puts up good numbers then a team not winning isn't because of quarterback play? Almost as if its a TEAM effort? Hmmm, hmmm intresting indeed?

well that fell upon deaf ears the last 3 seasons

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a va man born and raised 50 miles from DC . Never saw KC play ball in high school or MSU . Your statements are foolish and you don’t know why I am doing what I am doing . But again if you don’t like it place me on ignore and converse with people you want to on this forum

So, you called my post "foolish" to try and make yourself look good, and me the "fool" right? What are you "doing" dad?...your right, most "don't know"...but I sure the hell do.

Why not just admit you tried to make me look bad, and you look good instead of saying it was just a mistake?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you called my post "foolish" to try and make yourself look good, and me the "fool" right? What are you "doing" dad?...your right, most "don't know"...but I sure the hell do.

Why not just admit you tried to make me look bad, and you look good instead of saying it was just a mistake?
I said my reason , now buy it or not

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good for you for putting that much faith in career military guys. I think there are just as many honorable career janitors, teachers, and civil service workers as mitary guys. Just because skinsdad was in the military doesnt make him any more honorable than anybody else.
The way he is behaving online sure says something about hi though.

As for the other garbage in this post, I didnt “get my way” when Cousins left. I wanted him to stay. Do a search for it, as skinsdad would say.

I just dont believe that he got as raw a deal here as some other posters online, and am sick of reading about it, as most people are.