• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank you Alex!

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For executing a solid game plan and leading this team to a much over due opening day win!

HTTR my brothers and sisters, its good to be a REDSKINS fans!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from the dean files , the qb didnt win the game , the defense did with the strip sack fumble recovery at the end . now if you think that is weird and stupid just remember that was the "fair " analysis brought forward during the KC years . you would know this if you were around a lot

another one would be reed saved him with that fantastic catch for the TD that smith said himself was a bad throw . another glowing analysis from the last few years which you should know if you were around here enough to understand the bad vibes

see even in wins KC wasnt treated with fair analysis by the ABC crowd

and just as i said i would bring it up when the situations arose

that being said smith lead this team very well yesterday and deserves any and all accolades given to him . he was superb

above is what fair analysis looks like even when you arent a particular fan of a trade or move

now think about that real hard and maybe you will begin to understand the bad vibes

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins won yesterday because they dominated their opponents. On offense and defense. That is how you win and what you need to be a good team. Lets hope we have at least 10 more games like that.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting take Mitz. Its good to see that your objectivity is still in tack. BTW, Alex did play pretty well yesterday and did lead the offense very well. But if KC only completed 4 passes to WRs all game, wonder if you would have thanked him? Something tells me not.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I assume these were the type of responses you were hoping to get. Congrats.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez - can we get past this shit already? Is this KC vs. Smith crap going to be posted after every game? How about we just enjoy the wins when they happen & analyze the current team for their strengths & weaknesses & get past all of the comparisons to ex-Redskins. HTTR

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - the correct thread title should be "Thank you Redskins". This is a team game. Wins & losses are the collective effort of all of the coaches and players. This was true for the previous & the current Redskins team & players including the QB.

I watched the game next to some Chiefs a-hole fan who kept telling me that "Smith is your problem now" while he & other Chiefs fans are already declaring Mahomes as the next Brady. We will see. The season is long & a lot of things will change during that time & all of these QBs could be viewed in a different light by season's end. Let's just enjoy the wins when they occur & hope for more.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you AP and Chris Thompson for combining for 300 yards of offense and 2 scores.

I thought AS was brought in to air the ball out more. I am pretty sure his longest completion was 12 yards in the air.

That being said, AS played well because he took what the defense gave him, and they gave him a lot.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez - can we get past this shit already? Is this KC vs. Smith crap going to be posted after every game? How about we just enjoy the wins when they happen & analyze the current team for their strengths & weaknesses & get past all of the comparisons to ex-Redskins. HTTR

not going to get past it , might as well scroll through it . mitz put up this thread to troll and he got the attention he so dearly needs

and yes it will be like this for about 3 more years . about the same treatment KC got every damn pass every damn snap , every damn game

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not going to get past it , might as well scroll through it . mitz put up this thread to troll and he got the attention he so dearly needs

and yes it will be like this for about 3 more years . about the same treatment KC got every damn pass every damn snap , every damn game

I put up this thread because I'm a Redskins fan. And, our new QB played very well as did the entire TEAM.

I don’t feel the need or have the time to double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, sextuple, septuple, octuple, decuple my opinion on the same thing as you do to state my opinion…I’m good with one.

Must be that post count badge of honor for you though…congrats on that dad!

Unless, when I say “HTTR my brothers and sisters, it’s good to be a REDSKINS fan!”…then I will say it to the megadruple time!

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting take Mitz. Its good to see that your objectivity is still in tack. BTW, Alex did play pretty well yesterday and did lead the offense very well. But if KC only completed 4 passes to WRs all game, wonder if you would have thanked him? Something tells me not.

not a "take" at all. when Alex has a shitty game (and he will) I will critisize his play then as well. he played well and did what it took to win the game.

it's a shame you don't see it that way...you must have been watching the vikings game.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you AP and Chris Thompson for combining for 300 yards of offense and 2 scores.

I thought AS was brought in to air the ball out more. I am pretty sure his longest completion was 12 yards in the air.

That being said, AS played well because he took what the defense gave him, and they gave him a lot.

You thought wrong again...Alex was brought in to WIN football games.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put up this thread because I'm a Redskins fan. And, our new QB played very well as did the entire TEAM.

I don’t feel the need or have the time to double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, sextuple, septuple, octuple, decuple my opinion on the same thing as you do to state my opinion…I’m good with one.

Must be that post count badge of honor for you though…congrats on that dad!

Unless, when I say “HTTR my brothers and sisters, it’s good to be a REDSKINS fan!”…then I will say it to the megadruple time!

If you don't respond to the redundant Cousins talk, there will be no back and fourth about it. Dad is not changing his stance about how Cousins was scrutinized fairly or unfairly while here (whatever) and will unfairly place that scrutiny on Smith all though unwarranted because this team is not last years team. Don't really care to talk on Cousins anymore which is why I don't engage and it works for me.
Your OP Mitz did not warrant trolling attention as dad stated, "For executing a solid game plan and leading this team to a much over due opening day win!" He is our QB, he is a captain and he did lead the offense as part of the team victory. Dad is and will continue to be hell bent on getting the chance to do the same to Smith once the opportunity presents itself because well, that's what kids do when they are butt hurt over something. Everyone of course is entitled to their opinion and can state as much as dad frequently does but not everyone has to respond.

HTTR my brothers & sister!

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

with over 25k post that most are repeated...i'm not the one who clearly screams for attention.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You thought wrong again...Alex was brought in to WIN football games.

Really? Reports are saying JG chewed AS out for not throwing deep. 12yards was his longest pass and never threw a tough pass. His RBs had 300 yards...yep...ty AS for putting the ball into other players hands and having them do great.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Reports are saying JG chewed AS out for not throwing deep. 12yards was his longest pass and never threw a tough pass. His RBs had 300 yards...yep...ty AS for putting the ball into other players hands and having them do great.
i am not going to bust smith for what he did . we got the win and he played well i am just here to point out the double standards from the ABC crowd and i will stop when they admit they werent fair and they simply didnt want KC anymore based on nothing .

if they do that i will end the campaign

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not going to bust smith for what he did . we got the win and he played well i am just here to point out the double standards from the ABC crowd and i will stop when they admit they werent fair and they simply didnt want KC anymore based on nothing .

I really didn’t bust AS for this game if you read my original post. I even said he played well.

I was simply pointing out we should be thanking AP and CT...as well as the defense that gave up only 6 points. Did AS actually do anything in this game Deshaun Kiser couldn’t have done?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The campaign is stupid. KC was evaluated fairly. He was credited where he made good plays and was critiqued when he made bad ones. You blasted the Alex Smith trade. You blasted our CB depth would be crap without Fuller. I mentioned Dunbar and Moreau and you continued to blast the trade. When I wanted AP last year I got blasted. When I said he will make an impact in the running game it wasn't taken seriously.

Alex Smith will manage the game for us and will use his feet efficiently to extend plays and keep drives moving. Plus he wont make the stupid mistakes that will cost us games. I have said all of this when the trade went down and WHY the trade was made. Now I know its a long season but all of this came true on Sunday.

Skinsdad you and others came down hard on this front office and the Smith trade. To even bring up KC after the win we just had is just down right awful. This team is going in the right direction on the field and off the field.