• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank you Alex!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't respond to the redundant Cousins talk, there will be no back and fourth about it. Dad is not changing his stance about how Cousins was scrutinized fairly or unfairly while here (whatever) and will unfairly place that scrutiny on Smith all though unwarranted because this team is not last years team. Don't really care to talk on Cousins anymore which is why I don't engage and it works for me.
Your OP Mitz did not warrant trolling attention as dad stated, "For executing a solid game plan and leading this team to a much over due opening day win!" He is our QB, he is a captain and he did lead the offense as part of the team victory. Dad is and will continue to be hell bent on getting the chance to do the same to Smith once the opportunity presents itself because well, that's what kids do when they are butt hurt over something. Everyone of course is entitled to their opinion and can state as much as dad frequently does but not everyone has to respond.

HTTR my brothers & sister!

now lets break this down

from the dean files , the qb didnt win the game , the defense did with the strip sack fumble recovery at the end . now if you think that is weird and stupid just remember that was the "fair " analysis brought forward during the KC years . you would know this if you were around a lot

this above statement shows unfair criticism leveled at KC by an ABCer

another one would be reed saved him with that fantastic catch for the TD that smith said himself was a bad throw . another glowing analysis from the last few years which you should know if you were around here enough to understand the bad vibes

this again was an unfair criticism levied against KC implying the players made HIM look good and it wasnt his skill that had anything to do with it

see even in wins KC wasnt treated with fair analysis by the ABC crowd

this addresses those concerns when the situations arose

and just as i said i would bring it up when the situations arose

this is me reaffirming what i said i would do all off season

that being said smith lead this team very well yesterday and deserves any and all accolades given to him . he was superb

above is what fair analysis looks like even when you arent a particular fan of a trade or move

this is my fair analysis of smiths play

now think about that real hard and maybe you will begin to understand the bad vibes

this is an attempt to get mitz and others to understand why i am mad and why this exercise in stupidity is continuing

If you don't respond to the redundant Cousins talk, there will be no back and fourth about it. Dad is not changing his stance about how Cousins was scrutinized fairly or unfairly while here (whatever) and will unfairly place that scrutiny on Smith all though unwarranted because this team is not last years team

this is where you are wrong . i will not bash smith unfairly, nor will i , and i did not bash him at all during the game thread or here above my quote above is clear he lead this team very WELL and deserves ANY AND ALL accolades given to him . HE WAS SUPERB . how much fairer can i be ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The campaign is stupid. KC was evaluated fairly. He was credited where he made good plays and was critiqued when he made bad ones. You blasted the Alex Smith trade. You blasted our CB depth would be crap without Fuller. I mentioned Dunbar and Moreau and you continued to blast the trade. When I wanted AP last year I got blasted. When I said he will make an impact in the running game it wasn't taken seriously.

Alex Smith will manage the game for us and will use his feet efficiently to extend plays and keep drives moving. Plus he wont make the stupid mistakes that will cost us games. I have said all of this when the trade went down and WHY the trade was made. Now I know its a long season but all of this came true on Sunday.

Skinsdad you and others came down hard on this front office and the Smith trade. To even bring up KC after the win we just had is just down right awful. This team is going in the right direction on the field and off the field.

he wasnt as the above quotes suggest now do you want me to search engine it again ? will you get upset like mitz did ?

right now , one game , we looked good . i think it continue . . and dean look at who started this thread ace ? it wasnt me . so talk to your abcer buddy about that

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wasnt as the above quotes suggest now do you want me to search engine it again ? will you get upset like mitz did ?

right now , one game , we looked good . i think it continue . . and dean look at who started this thread ace ? it wasnt me . so talk to your abcer buddy about that

regardless of who started the thread why even bring up KC? Doenst make sense to me. If Smith has a bad game he will get critiqued by everyone. Do your search engine on how you blasted the trade and this front office. You are binging hate to this board when there is no reason too.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
regardless of who started the thread why even bring up KC? Doenst make sense to me. If Smith has a bad game he will get critiqued by everyone. Do your search engine on how you blasted the trade and this front office. You are binging hate to this board when there is no reason too.

talk to your buddy about that , not me

you dont need to search engine what i said about the trade , i blasted it . difference i own it and you dont own yours

it all ends when you admit you are an abcer and unfairly criticized KC because of your bias and hate . if not get ready for 3 years of hate because i am not giving it up

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
talk to your buddy about that , not me

you dont need to search engine what i said about the trade , i blasted it . difference i own it and you dont own yours

it all ends when you admit you are an abcer and unfairly criticized KC because of your bias and hate . if not get ready for 3 years of hate because i am not giving it up

How did I treat him unfairly when I commended him on games he played well. Kc was not the savior that you made him to be. That is just my opinion. We are better off with Alex now and the future.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't respond to the redundant Cousins talk, there will be no back and fourth about it. Dad is not changing his stance about how Cousins was scrutinized fairly or unfairly while here (whatever) and will unfairly place that scrutiny on Smith all though unwarranted because this team is not last years team. Don't really care to talk on Cousins anymore which is why I don't engage and it works for me.
Your OP Mitz did not warrant trolling attention as dad stated, "For executing a solid game plan and leading this team to a much over due opening day win!" He is our QB, he is a captain and he did lead the offense as part of the team victory. Dad is and will continue to be hell bent on getting the chance to do the same to Smith once the opportunity presents itself because well, that's what kids do when they are butt hurt over something. Everyone of course is entitled to their opinion and can state as much as dad frequently does but not everyone has to respond.

HTTR my brothers & sister!

If you don't respond …. there will be no back and forth. You responded. You are essentially trashing Cousin's because you don't like that dad or any of us who took a stance. Now you are seeing what it looks like.

By the way they both played well in game 1. I hope Smith gets 170 yards rushing and great defense every game. :D

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did I treat him unfairly when I commended him on games he played well. Kc was not the savior that you made him to be. That is just my opinion. We are better off with Alex now and the future.

you know what you did i put the example above and i will continue to do so as long as you have amnesia

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am thinking of putting up an ABCer repentance thread . a place where they can go admit their bias , admit they misled , and promise to uphold those stances in exchange for me letting it go so i can go into qb homer mode

kinda like an AA meeting for ABC ers

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now lets break this down

from the dean files , the qb didnt win the game , the defense did with the strip sack fumble recovery at the end . now if you think that is weird and stupid just remember that was the "fair " analysis brought forward during the KC years . you would know this if you were around a lot

this above statement shows unfair criticism leveled at KC by an ABCer

another one would be reed saved him with that fantastic catch for the TD that smith said himself was a bad throw . another glowing analysis from the last few years which you should know if you were around here enough to understand the bad vibes

this again was an unfair criticism levied against KC implying the players made HIM look good and it wasnt his skill that had anything to do with it

see even in wins KC wasnt treated with fair analysis by the ABC crowd

this addresses those concerns when the situations arose

and just as i said i would bring it up when the situations arose

this is me reaffirming what i said i would do all off season

that being said smith lead this team very well yesterday and deserves any and all accolades given to him . he was superb

above is what fair analysis looks like even when you arent a particular fan of a trade or move

this is my fair analysis of smiths play

now think about that real hard and maybe you will begin to understand the bad vibes

this is an attempt to get mitz and others to understand why i am mad and why this exercise in stupidity is continuing

If you don't respond to the redundant Cousins talk, there will be no back and fourth about it. Dad is not changing his stance about how Cousins was scrutinized fairly or unfairly while here (whatever) and will unfairly place that scrutiny on Smith all though unwarranted because this team is not last years team

this is where you are wrong . i will not bash smith unfairly, nor will i , and i did not bash him at all during the game thread or here above my quote above is clear he lead this team very WELL and deserves ANY AND ALL accolades given to him . HE WAS SUPERB . how much fairer can i be ?

My last comment on this... Keep in mind I said "fairly or unfairly" which YOU dad are entitled too. Smith did play well Sunday, which imo was far from superb but that's just my opinion only. However, we did get a win which had eluded Gruden the previous 4 openers. Nice TEAM win!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My last comment on this... Keep in mind I said "fairly or unfairly" which YOU dad are entitled too. Smith did play well Sunday, which imo was far from superb but that's just my opinion only. However, we did get a win which had eluded Gruden the previous 4 openers. Nice TEAM win!
For a first game with new teammates and new offense I would give him superb . Now can you pass this along to mitz so he knows what fair analysis is ? :D

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am thinking of putting up an ABCer repentance thread . a place where they can go admit their bias , admit they misled , and promise to uphold those stances in exchange for me letting it go so i can go into qb homer mode

kinda like an AA meeting for ABC ers

That would be a hotter thread then the redzone success Alex displayed this weekend dad! When you do, please like I have asked before, post all your claimed ABC’ers in that pool of puke you swim in these days. Let every Redskins fan on this forum see who these very few are…before you drown in your own barf of delusion you continue post over, over and over again on this subject.

HTTR my brother, it really is good to be a REDSKINS fan!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a hotter thread then the redzone success Alex displayed this weekend dad! When you do, please like I have asked before, post all your claimed ABC’ers in that pool of puke you swim in these days. Let every Redskins fan on this forum see who these very few are…before you drown in your own barf of delusion you continue post over, over and over again on this subject.

HTTR my brother, it really is good to be a REDSKINS fan!

i have named them they know who they are

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbest fucking idea on the planet, an “Abcer repentance thread.”

Who died and made skinsdad the queen of Sheba?

I’m not an ABCer because I’m not around enough for the MODERATOR to make any well informed opinion about my feelings about KC, but even if I was, and even if I DID have an opinion about KC, or better yet, even if the moderator THOUGHT he knew my opinion about KC, why the fuck should I care about his idiot posting about it?

Seriously, moderator, you’re gonna keep up this incessant whining nfor THREE YEARS?!?!

That says a shitload more about you then whomever other than deanpet you’re targeting.

Grow up.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m not an ABCer because I’m not around enough for the MODERATOR to make any well informed opinion about my feelings about KC, but even if I was, and even if I DID have an opinion about KC, or better yet, even if the moderator THOUGHT he knew my opinion about KC, why the fuck should I care about his idiot posting about it?

Seriously, moderator, you’re gonna keep up this incessant whining nfor THREE YEARS?!?!

That says a shitload more about you then whomever other than deanpet you’re targeting.

Grow up.

I don't why I would be targeted. I said my opinion about Kc and Smith. Smith is going to give us what KC did and more.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Grow up.

Toss me in the kiddy pool too. dad and his merry men. :D

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i take it you guys want 3 more years of this its ok

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Grow up.

well i would love to know about why you were silent about this for 3 years when it was going on ? you know the whining the incessant type .

you did call me an idoit or was that just my posting but in any case you sure as heck ARE worried about what i do

but dont worry i will delete my thread because it appears that you guys want 3 more years of this

i will oblige

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i take it you guys want 3 more years of this its ok

I honestly hope that it lasts for longer than that, to me it's fun reading the initial posts and the responses equally. Under the very best circumstances, such as a couple of playoff wins, or dare I say a SB appearance/victory before the 3 year period is up and I still don't want it to end.

Hell, let me lower the standards and say, that I hope that it doesn't stop even if Smith breaks Cousins records, with a similar W/L record. Although I'd love to see more wins than anything else, this is as bottom line expectation as I can think of.

Maybe when it's all said and done there will be a consensus that QB is the most dependent position in football, QB's don't get stats alone and that as always, it's a TEAM game!!