• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank you Alex!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly hope that it lasts for longer than that, to me it's fun reading the initial posts and the responses equally. Under the very best circumstances, such as a couple of playoff wins, or dare I say a SB appearance/victory before the 3 year period is up and I still don't want it to end.

Hell, let me lower the standards and say, that I hope that it doesn't stop even if Smith breaks Cousins records, with a similar W/L record. Although I'd love to see more wins than anything else, this is as bottom line expectation as I can think of.

Maybe when it's all said and done there will be a consensus that QB is the most dependent position in football, QB's don't get stats alone and that as always, it's a TEAM game!!

It is funny how good QBs always get the best players helping them...

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny how good QBs always get the best players helping them...

I suppose that's one way of looking at it. Another is...It's funny how good QB's look when they are on good teams.

th
th

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose that's one way of looking at it. Another is...It's funny how good QB's look when they are on good teams.

th
th

Everybody that plays with Brady and Brees are pro bowlers with them...barely in the league without them.

Rypien was fortunate enough to have good players.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i would love to know about why you were silent about this for 3 years when it was going on ? you know the whining the incessant type .

you did call me an idoit or was that just my posting but in any case you sure as heck ARE worried about what i do

but dont worry i will delete my thread because it appears that you guys want 3 more years of this

i will oblige

I wasnt silent for three years, I stated my opinion a few times, then moved on to other threads / topics, because I dont have delusions of grandeur, and am ok with other people thinking differently about KC, et al.

If you want to carry on your own personal vendetta towards dean or whomever for three years, then clearly YOU are the one who has the problem, not dean.

If you want to further your delusional thinking by posting the most arrogant, self-aggrandizing, pig headed “repentenace” thread that nobody will “agree to” ever, at least have the balls to call out whomever is on your ridiculous shitlist.

At least the dean will have the reason to go to obnoxiously long and irritating lengths to defend his postings over the course of several tens of messages.

Also, KC is on the vikings now, so you should move the fuck on already.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt silent for three years, I stated my opinion a few times, then moved on to other threads / topics, because I dont have delusions of grandeur, and am ok with other people thinking differently about KC, et al.

If you want to carry on your own personal vendetta towards dean or whomever for three years, then clearly YOU are the one who has the problem, not dean.

If you want to further your delusional thinking by posting the most arrogant, self-aggrandizing, pig headed “repentenace” thread that nobody will “agree to” ever, at least have the balls to call out whomever is on your ridiculous shitlist.

At least the dean will have the reason to go to obnoxiously long and irritating lengths to defend his postings over the course of several tens of messages.

Also, KC is on the vikings now, so you should move the fuck on already.
Won’t do it as far as moving on

and I have named who I considered an a ABC Er and I don’t believe. You were on it .

And because you or anyone else is too lazy to search engine it doesn’t make it my problem it’s been put out several times

And Now I have a solution to your problem ( and yes I do have a problem with a vendetta ) you can simply put me on ignore or scroll though my posts .

Really simple but if you think I am going to stop then you are dreaming .

In fact , KC played here for 5 years and I might just make me extend my pisstivity for 5 years if people still want to poke the bear

Now I am not going to stop period I took down the thread so you can be done with that

If you think that I am against people having a different

View then I then you are wrong . I have stated my reason for this excercise in stupidity . You can search engine that too as it also has been stated several times

And if you read the game threads and post game threads or the dust up on the sideline thread you will see where I have complimented the new qb on his play defended him for what I have seen as unfair , and pointed out that the same standard wasn’t applied to the previous qb . And yet we still have an issue with even this mildness

Now if you would like I can step up my “ attack” on smith and be much much more militant

The choices have been made , the people have spoken and the consequences of the choices are as such .

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody that plays with Brady and Brees are pro bowlers with them...barely in the league without them.

Rypien was fortunate enough to have good players.

There are/were far more average type QB's on really good teams winning SB's than superstar ones who carried their team's to victory. Hell, we had three of them here!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are/were far more average type QB's on really good teams winning SB's than superstar ones who carried their team's to victory. Hell, we had three of them here!
years ago i was told you had to have a great qb to win superbowls . now we know differently

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won’t do it as far as moving on

and I have named who I considered an a ABC Er and I don’t believe. You were on it .

And because you or anyone else is too lazy to search engine it doesn’t make it my problem it’s been put out several times

And Now I have a solution to your problem ( and yes I do have a problem with a vendetta ) you can simply put me on ignore or scroll though my posts .

Really simple but if you think I am going to stop then you are dreaming .

In fact , KC played here for 5 years and I might just make me extend my pisstivity for 5 years if people still want to poke the bear

Now I am not going to stop period I took down the thread so you can be done with that

If you think that I am against people having a different

View then I then you are wrong . I have stated my reason for this excercise in stupidity . You can search engine that too as it also has been stated several times

And if you read the game threads and post game threads or the dust up on the sideline thread you will see where I have complimented the new qb on his play defended him for what I have seen as unfair , and pointed out that the same standard wasn’t applied to the previous qb . And yet we still have an issue with even this mildness

Now if you would like I can step up my “ attack” on smith and be much much more militant

The choices have been made , the people have spoken and the consequences of the choices are as such .

Look, if you want to come across as a whiny little brat who cant let go of something written on line (admittedly as nauseum) by dean and whomever else you have in mind, that’s clearly your problem.

Also your problem: not understanding the difference between “caring enough to do some internet research” and “not caring enough to do some internet research.” Lemme clarify it for you:

I’m not going to use a search engine to discover who the subjects of your vendetta are. Nobody will use a search engine to discover who the subject of your vendetta is. Thinking that the reason nobody will search for those answers is “laziness” is just plain ignorant, not to mention, delusional. Not naming names and making people guess is cowardly. Holding a grudge for as long as you have is petty. Predetermining that you are PLANNING on holding on to your grudge for YEARS is something that maybe -MAYBE - my four year old would do.

Dont you have eight kids, skins”dad?”

Grow up.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, if you want to come across as a whiny little brat who cant let go of something written on line (admittedly as nauseum) by dean and whomever else you have in mind, that’s clearly your problem.

Also your problem: not understanding the difference between “caring enough to do some internet research” and “not caring enough to do some internet research.” Lemme clarify it for you:

I’m not going to use a search engine to discover who the subjects of your vendetta are. Nobody will use a search engine to discover who the subject of your vendetta is. Thinking that the reason nobody will search for those answers is “laziness” is just plain ignorant, not to mention, delusional. Not naming names and making people guess is cowardly. Holding a grudge for as long as you have is petty. Predetermining that you are PLANNING on holding on to your grudge for YEARS is something that maybe -MAYBE - my four year old would do.

Grow up.
if i want to come across as a whiny brat then so be it i am not changing it no matter how many backhanded insults you want to toss out

if you dont care about the issue then why bring it up ? put me on ignore and live your life that damn simple . if i am not worth having a conversation with thats ok too

how many more times do i have to post it before you get it ? 50 60 times? i know BS tactics when i see it . . show me the the list then 3 months later get amnesia and want it again wash rinse and repeat . that is what is going on and has been so i will handle that request the way i deem necessary

and if i think its too lazy and you think its delusional so what ? wont change what i am doing and if your 4 yr old would do it ? again who cares ? certainly not the guy you want to convince to stop because you think insulting my behavior trying to shame me into getting what you want

get it through your head it isnt changing period whether you like it or dont like it

so deal with it

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why wouldn’t you when the games are vastly different?

OK use whatever parsing that eventually makes your point. Outside of Brady, who else ya got?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but Brady, Peyton, Brady, Wilson (perhaps), Rodgers, Brees, Roethlisberger (perhaps), and Peyton are.

Can't use Peyton, that punk sucker game destroyer wasn't worth shit when he last was in a SB. Rogers, OK, Wilson is Theismann like so no, Big Ben is Joe Kapp so no, Brees, meh!

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Grow up.

@skinsdad62 is a Michigan man. Has followed KC since HS. He’s invested a lot emotionally and financially (as we all have) while KC was our QB. He defended anything contradictory about KC, like he was one of own his kids.

Dad’s opinion is bias on any negative post related to his Michigan boy…if you don’t agree with him, and “like that”, you can get the fuck off his lawn…this Skins forum is his house, and with his unbiased attitude on this subject he makes the rules.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@skinsdad62 is a Michigan man. Has followed KC since HS. He’s invested a lot emotionally and financially (as we all have) while KC was our QB. He defended anything contradictory about KC, like he was one of own his kids.

Dad’s opinion is bias on any negative post related to his Michigan boy…if you don’t agree with him, and “like that”, you can get the fuck off his lawn…this Skins forum is his house, and with his unbiased attitude on this subject he makes the rules.
I am a va man born and raised 50 miles from DC . Never saw KC play ball in high school or MSU . Your statements are foolish and you don’t know why I am doing what I am doing . But again if you don’t like it place me on ignore and converse with people you want to on this forum

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a va man born and raised 50 miles from DC . Never saw KC play ball in high school or MSU . Your statements are foolish and you don’t know why I am doing what I am doing . But again if you don’t like it place me on ignore and converse with people you want to on this forum

my bad dad, for calling u a michigan man...but, i'm calling you out on this untruth.

"i have watched stafford for 8 years here in MI , i have watched KC since HS here . stafford holds the ball a lot and he has a cutler mentality that he can musle the ball everywhere and hence he gets picked a lot on throws he shouldnt ." skinsdad62