• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank The Good Lord For The Bye Week

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully bodies will get healed and maybe more teams will cut decent players. Patriots certainly have some some issues to deal with. Maybe two weeks will be enough to get them back on track.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bye week had better make them learn how to tackle as well.
Gilmore had better get his head out of his ass
Stop being so Gordon dependent
Run the ball and get away from the pass only
Chung better learn how to cover someone
OL had better get healthy and actually protect Tom Brady
Brady has to get back to his old self
Special Teams need to actually do their jobs
Play calling needs to stop sucking!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need this bye week desperately. Time to heal up, get some fresh bodies back and hope they can turn the rest of the season around.

One positive thing is at least BB won't be facing any of his former coaches.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was BB, I would have only one thing to say to the entire team........................

"I can cut everyone of you, sign 53 people who played Div. 1 College football off the street and still not lose as badly as we did today. Consider this your final warning."

He should not give this team the week off like he normally does. They should be back Wednesday for 8 hours of film review of the game. Every missed tackle, wrong angle, missed block etc. should be gone over at least 10 time each and the guy who screwed the pooch should have to get up and explain exactly what he did wrong. If he doesn't know then make everyone watch the play 10 more times. BB should have them back on Thursday and Friday in uppers only doing continuous walk throughs.

Give them next weekend off and be back on Monday for a preview of the Jets, Full poads and contact on Tuesday and Wednesday, Uppers only on Thursday and Friday. Bus ride to New Jersey in a school bus on Saturday with the threat that the ride home will be in the same bus if they play like they did against Tennessee.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was BB, I would have only one thing to say to the entire team........................

"I can cut everyone of you, sign 53 people who played Div. 1 College football off the street and still not lose as badly as we did today. Consider this your final warning."

He should not give this team the week off like he normally does. They should be back Wednesday for 8 hours of film review of the game. Every missed tackle, wrong angle, missed block etc. should be gone over at least 10 time each and the guy who screwed the pooch should have to get up and explain exactly what he did wrong. If he doesn't know then make everyone watch the play 10 more times. BB should have them back on Thursday and Friday in uppers only doing continuous walk throughs.

Give them next weekend off and be back on Monday for a preview of the Jets, Full poads and contact on Tuesday and Wednesday, Uppers only on Thursday and Friday. Bus ride to New Jersey in a school bus on Saturday with the threat that the ride home will be in the same bus if they play like they did against Tennessee.

BB has given this team more time off this season then any I can remember. Not sure if it's part of a guilt thing over the SB, or trying to relate more with the players or what? But it doesn't seem to be working.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bye week had better make them learn how to tackle as well.
Gilmore had better get his head out of his ass
Stop being so Gordon dependent
Run the ball and get away from the pass only
Chung better learn how to cover someone
OL had better get healthy and actually protect Tom Brady
Brady has to get back to his old self
Special Teams need to actually do their jobs
Play calling needs to stop sucking!

Yeah, at one point they zoomed in on Brady on what turned out to be a deep pass to Gordon.
Brady was laser focused. On Gordon.
Never looked at anybody else to see if they were open or even to look off defenders.

Incomplete to Gordon in double coverage.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, at one point they zoomed in on Brady on what turned out to be a deep pass to Gordon.
Brady was laser focused. On Gordon.
Never looked at anybody else to see if they were open or even to look off defenders.

Incomplete to Gordon in double coverage.

Its great that Brady has confidence in Gordon now. But he's forgetting everyone else. Hogan and Edelman are non existent it seems like

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hogan has problems that we're not hearing about. I watched him on Sunday for a couple of plays and he was getting shoved all over the place. I heard and read that a lot of the Patriots have had the flu that's been spreading all over the northeast. It's possible that some of the starters may have had the bug or were recovering from the bug. Trent Brown was really sick with it. I swear if I was an NFL coach and one guy came down with the flu, everyone would get two flu shots and spend 8 hours in the shower ,naked with the guy who was sick. I'd be running hot water while they were in there and I'd make them all share the same drinking cup. If the shots didn't work, then at least the malady would be over in three to four days and hopefully I wouldn't have to be concerned with it again.

All of a sudden, Dion Lewis has a lot to say........"That's what they get for being cheap."

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure reading a lot of typical spoiled Pat fans banter. Teams have bad games, it happens yet we always act as if it should not.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure reading a lot of typical spoiled Pat fans banter. Teams have bad games, it happens yet we always act as if it should not.

My math may be off, but...

5 SB wins in 17 years. 30%
8 AFC champions in 17 years. Fucking half of them.
16 (?) AFC East Champions and 8 straight.
18 Straight winning seasons, second only to the Cowboys of the 60's and 70's who had 21 straight.

Every time they have a bad game I say to myself...After 2001, It's all gravy.

14-2 the year before Bledsoe.
15-1 before that.

Fuck a spoiled Patriots fan, I'll never forget.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My math may be off, but...

5 SB wins in 17 years. 30%
8 AFC champions in 17 years. Fucking half of them.
16 (?) AFC East Champions and 8 straight.
18 Straight winning seasons, second only to the Cowboys of the 60's and 70's who had 21 straight.

Every time they have a bad game I say to myself...After 2001, It's all gravy.

14-2 the year before Bledsoe.
15-1 before that.

Fuck a spoiled Patriots fan, I'll never forget.

9 straight AFC East Champs...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They played like crap that's the bottom line. Sure we are spoiled but it doesn't mean we cant call out a team for sucking.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hogan has problems that we're not hearing about. I watched him on Sunday for a couple of plays and he was getting shoved all over the place. I heard and read that a lot of the Patriots have had the flu that's been spreading all over the northeast. It's possible that some of the starters may have had the bug or were recovering from the bug. Trent Brown was really sick with it. I swear if I was an NFL coach and one guy came down with the flu, everyone would get two flu shots and spend 8 hours in the shower ,naked with the guy who was sick. I'd be running hot water while they were in there and I'd make them all share the same drinking cup. If the shots didn't work, then at least the malady would be over in three to four days and hopefully I wouldn't have to be concerned with it again.

All of a sudden, Dion Lewis has a lot to say........"That's what they get for being cheap."
Just curious.... why do they need to be naked? Would bathing trunks hurt the process?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played like crap that's the bottom line. Sure we are spoiled but it doesn't mean we cant call out a team for sucking.
I guess if you feel compelled to state the obvious, or need some sort of reassurances that makes sense. IMO if it's obvious, it's likely obvious to all.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if you feel compelled to state the obvious, or need some sort of reassurances that makes sense. IMO if it's obvious, it's likely obvious to all.
Why are you here if you don't want to talk about the game? Are you here for that 2019 Free Agent thread?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you here if you don't want to talk about the game? Are you here for that 2019 Free Agent thread?
I talk about it no issues just don't whine about it. But if you don't like that oh well that's on you.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MikeGiardi

Per source, Dwayne Allen suffered a knee injury Sunday. He won't need surgery but is expected to miss a few weeks.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MikeGiardi

Per source, Dwayne Allen suffered a knee injury Sunday. He won't need surgery but is expected to miss a few weeks.
So who does that leave Hollister and Devlin?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isnt that what this message board is for? To actually talk about the team and game?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talk about it no issues just don't whine about it. But if you don't like that oh well that's on you.

Wasn't whining about it at all. Stating exactly what happened. How is that whining?