• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank God for

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look up dopamine.

I know what that is and I know what the comparison between that and marijuana is. Its funny though because when compared to one another its just a whole bunch of questions. They have not scientifically proven that marijuana really does cause your dopamine levels to drop and lose a lot of motivation, it all a bunch of What if's.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I am done....good luck in the future dude.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I posted (one of) my bowl(s) in this thread. I'm not anti-weed but you need to do a bit more research so you're not spouting inaccurate bullshit and hurting the cause.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
xanax is man made weed and docs hand that shit out like candy.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys think you are so right how come no one could provide me a sources that says by only smoking marijuana it causes people to become depressed, suicidal, less intelligent, liver problems, etc what ever serious diseases you think marijuana causes?

You're asking potheads to talk shit about pot... You're a silly muthafugga man.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because you are a pothead, it doesnt mean you are knowledgeable on the subject of marijuana. Once again I will ask all of you guys please show me some proof or evidence that smoking marijuana causes series side effects like you guys claim it does. If you guys are 100% sure of yourselves then it should be very easy for you guys to find information regarding the question that I asked.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
xanax is man made weed and docs hand that shit out like candy.

Are you trying to compare Xanax and Weed to one another? Cant and will never OD on marijuana, even when drinking alcohol.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I posted (one of) my bowl(s) in this thread. I'm not anti-weed but you need to do a bit more research so you're not spouting inaccurate bullshit and hurting the cause.

Haha its funny because I could say the same exact thing right back at you. You have no idea what my background is in marijuana history and your only form of research was "you have seen" people who got messed up by marijuana? When you actually have legit information to back up your statement please let me know. Until then I know what the truth is and I'm fine arguing with guys who think they are right.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because you are a pothead, it doesnt mean you are knowledgeable on the subject of marijuana. Once again I will ask all of you guys please show me some proof or evidence that smoking marijuana causes series side effects like you guys claim it does. If you guys are 100% sure of yourselves then it should be very easy for you guys to find information regarding the question that I asked.

But YOU are knowledgable!?! Seriously dude, go talk to your uncle. And make like a tree.... And get the fuck outta here.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But YOU are knowledgable!?! Seriously dude, go talk to your uncle. And make like a tree.... And get the fuck outta here.

I dont need to talk to my uncle because I have put in the time for myself. Wait wait wait but YOU are knowledgeable though right? You cant even spell the word knowledgeable correctly. Why is it so hard for one of you guys to provide me with information with what you guys think is right?

If I am going to make like a tree then how am I supposed to get outta here since trees roots are in the ground? Are you going to help chop me down?

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how you guys are telling me I am wrong but none of you could provide information to back yourselves up or to prove that I am wrong.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am going to make like a tree then how am I supposed to get outta here since trees roots are in the ground? Are you going to help chop me down?
its a line from Back to the Future you fucking idiot. Douchenozzle.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a line from Back to the Future you fucking idiot. Douchenozzle.

You dont have to tell me information I already know. Did you know Michael J. Fox wasnt the original Marty McFly? After a week of shooting with the original actor, they said he took the part too seriously and they wanted someone who had more fun with the character, so they fired him and hired Fox.

Hello, McFly!!!

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont have to tell me information I already know. Did you know Michael J. Fox wasnt the original Marty McFly? After a week of shooting with the original actor, they said he took the part too seriously and they wanted someone who had more fun with the character, so they fired him and hired Fox.

Hello, McFly!!!

Yeah, and u still didn't know that line from the movie asshat. Like I said, you clearly are a fucking idiot.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, he won't be back here. :gaah:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1