• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank God for

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you don't seem to understand that different people's brain chemistries are different, and as such, not everyone responds to weed the way you do, is evidence you don't know what you are talking about.

Also, weed is classified as a hallucinogen because of how it works on your brain, but the idea that it's mild acid is not accurate. You don't hallucinate with weed.

I know exactly what I am talking about haha. Yes everyone's brains are different and everyone responds to marijuana differently but what does marijuana have to do with that?. For the 100th time Marijuana does not cause you to become mentally ill, lazy, have anxiety that is all from the chemistry in your brain as you would put it. Marijuana can contribute to something but it NOT the cause for anything. Once again the original conversation was about becoming depressed after stopped smoking. The brain chemistry was already messed up and stopping played no factor in anything. Its classified as a hallucinogen so they could charge you for it as a Class 1 felony.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a hallucinogen has no impact on what they can charge you with. Its category of drugs in that context is not restricted to hallucinogens. It is classified as "highly subject to abuse with no medicinal benefit". It is considered a hallucinogen because that most closely resembles how it works.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bacon!

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a hallucinogen has no impact on what they can charge you with. Its category of drugs in that context is not restricted to hallucinogens. It is classified as "highly subject to abuse with no medicinal benefit". It is considered a hallucinogen because that most closely resembles how it works.

I know what a hallucinogen is and what categories of drugs there are but the government classified it as a hallucinogen so they could charge it as a class 1 federal offense. Yes it most "closely" resembles how it works but do you have any idea how far off the two work from one another?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did not need it to be a hallucinogen to classify it as it is classified. There is no relation whatsoever between the legal classification and the medical or scientific (or whatever you want to call it) one. None.

Your conspiracy theory combined with your arguments for weed are half the reason it has a bad name. You make us all look like idiots even if it's only you.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did not need it to be a hallucinogen to classify it as it is classified. There is no relation whatsoever between the legal classification and the medical or scientific (or whatever you want to call it) one. None.

Your conspiracy theory combined with your arguments for weed are half the reason it has a bad name. You make us all look like idiots even if it's only you.

Your answer seems like the logic answer, trust me it does and I am sure that is a part of the reason why but I am telling you what I learned from my uncle who is Boarder Patrol and has to know about marijuana like he knows his own name. Please explain to me what my conspiracy theory is? You guys honestly think marijuana causes you to become lazy, get depressed, etc?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some people, yes, I have seen it happen.

The conspiracy is your claim that the classification as a hallucinogen has any relation whatsoever to it's federal legal classification. It has none. Zip. Nada. Nothing to do with it whatsoever.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some people, yes, I have seen it happen.

The conspiracy is your claim that the classification as a hallucinogen has any relation whatsoever to it's federal legal classification. It has none. Zip. Nada. Nothing to do with it whatsoever.

Like I said before it probably has something to do with it because honestly it makes more sense, but ask any member of the government why they classify it as a Hallucinogen. I could care less about the way they classify it, just more concerned you think marijuana causes serious illnesses for some people. You honeslty think states would allow it to become medical if it causes depression for people? You do know if a medical clinical prescribed someone with marijuana and that person became depressed they could get sued right? Please find me some sources that states marijuana causes serious mental and physical effects to your body and I will shut up.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill be waiting for those sources and links so anytime you are ready to post them just go ahead and do it.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I HAVE WATCHED IT HAPPEN.

There is not a drug in the world without side effects. Marijuanas are significantly less than most any other drug. But people like you pretending it is the be all, end all, flawless answer to everything with no downsides are more harmful to its legality than people convinced it kills people.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is not a drug in the world without side effects. Marijuanas are significantly less than most any other drug. But people like you pretending it is the be all, end all, flawless answer to everything with no downsides are more harmful to its legality than people convinced it kills people.

:agree:

I find it interesting he wants links proving him wrong but his source is "his uncle".

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could have sworn the Morphine, even when prescribed by a licensed physician, had side affects. But also medicinal properties.... Huh.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I HAVE WATCHED IT HAPPEN.

When did I ever say its flawless and the answer to everything? I already said it gives off side effects like dry mouth, dry and red eyes, dehydration, etc because those are the SIDE EFFECTS to marijuana. PLEASE show me some proof that marijuana causes serious side effects like you claim it does to people. Please show me that marijuana causes depression, please show me marijuana causes you to become less intelligent, please show me that marijuana is why you become lazy and fat. That has what this whole conversation has been about, serious side effects and marijuana produces none.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could have sworn the Morphine, even when prescribed by a licensed physician, had side affects. But also medicinal properties.... Huh.

Morphione is man made so of course it could lead to death and very serious illnesses.....Please show me some example and proof that marijuana could lead to serious side effects or illnesses?

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

I find it interesting he wants links proving him wrong but his source is "his uncle".

My uncle was the source when talking about classification. There are plenty of sources to support me and no sources to support what you are saying. Please find me a source where someone has gotten extremely sick from only using marijuana.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys think you are so right how come no one could provide me a sources that says by only smoking marijuana it causes people to become depressed, suicidal, less intelligent, liver problems, etc what ever serious diseases you think marijuana causes?