• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank God for

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If people cant afford a pipe how are you guys affording to buy marijuana??? Anyways safe alternatives would be an apple pipe, carrot chillum, Waterfall bong (depending on what you use as bowl), make a metal pipe, rolling papers (very cheap), Vaporizer (Bought one online for $40 and works wonders). If you are going to smoke the delicious herb then treat yourself to a nice clean smoke, not a harsh one.

Even though Illinois just signed the bill to legalize medical marijuana its going to be the toughest bill yet and probably only 30% of the people in Illinois will qualify. How strict is it in Michigan?

I don't know how hard it would be to get a medical card. Fairley easy based on the stoners I know with cards. They don't have a damn thing wrong with them. Just have to find a medical clinic that likes money. But it's been nice since the law changed. Now there's an abundance of high grade shit, all year round. Seemed to be a lot of MexicanDitch bullshit every year from mid winter to late spring. Never get any seeds anymore though. Which kinda sucks.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks fellas, making my job that much easier everyday having 100 kids high going to school......Sure that will help america.

Good lord.......They watch what you do.......If you do it they do it......Don't blame the bus driver next time. Bus drivers are tested, blame yourselves.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't smoke anymore with the railroad, however as a chubby diabetic. I thank God for
Laffy taffy.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks fellas, making my job that much easier everyday having 100 kids high going to school......Sure that will help america.

Good lord.......They watch what you do.......If you do it they do it......Don't blame the bus driver next time. Bus drivers are tested, blame yourselves.

People in America get to choose what they want to do, its a free Country. If they choose to smoke marijuana then they chose that, I didnt pick it for them. Would you rather have your kids show up high or drunk? People are pathetic and need to realize marijuana is not bad for you....which is why its popping up more and more throughout the country.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how hard it would be to get a medical card. Fairley easy based on the stoners I know with cards. They don't have a damn thing wrong with them. Just have to find a medical clinic that likes money. But it's been nice since the law changed. Now there's an abundance of high grade shit, all year round. Seemed to be a lot of MexicanDitch bullshit every year from mid winter to late spring. Never get any seeds anymore though. Which kinda sucks.

Gotcha! I have been out to Cali before on a 2 week trip and the guys on Venice Beach bring you in and could CARE LESS if you are a resident or not. I could have easily gotten a card for 2 weeks but it wasnt worth the prices. Illinois on the other hand you need to have a specific/serious disease like Cancer, MS, etc to be able to get a card plus even more restrictions to go along with that. I am a huge believer in marijuana but dont think people should abuse the whole medical system and thats where Illinois is taking the stand. There is no need for a person with back pain to get all the marijuana they want from a dispensary when they could get it off their normal guy in town.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2qtzg9j.jpg

Lol 12 bucks about 5 years ago and it has been dropped several times, holds about a g.

Ya I got a shop around my area that sells very well known pieces for prices you couldnt believe. I just picked up a nice Gravlab steamroller for $35 bucks and it is flawless.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I think kids showing up to school sober in the right frame of mind to learn is a good thing.....Call me crazy.....:laugh3:

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a fucking 'tongue-in-cheek' smiley in this goddam place?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People in America get to choose what they want to do, its a free Country. If they choose to smoke marijuana then they chose that, I didnt pick it for them. Would you rather have your kids show up high or drunk? People are pathetic and need to realize marijuana is not bad for you....which is why its popping up more and more throughout the country.

It's not good for kids and their development IMO. Once you're in college you're good but I'm not sure I'd be too happy with my kids smoking before that.

As for the example I supposedly set, no one can tell if I'm high in public. I do what I do and if simply the knowledge that people smoke is enough to "corrupt" your kids then I really can't help you.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not good for kids and their development IMO. Once you're in college you're good but I'm not sure I'd be too happy with my kids smoking before that.

As for the example I supposedly set, no one can tell if I'm high in public. I do what I do and if simply the knowledge that people smoke is enough to "corrupt" your kids then I really can't help you.

I've been smoking since I was 14 which I would still call a kid and I have turned out perfectly fine with a great job and great family. Im not saying you but the majority of people who talk about how its bad for your development, health, growth, etc know nothing about the plant and fix their eyes and ears too much on the media. If the plant was really that bad for you they wouldnt be giving medical marijuana to 12 year olds who deal with seizures all day long, kids who smoke at a young at would grown up and not be normal but have never heard of a case like that in my life.

Im not saying I agree with kids showing up high to school or kids smoking in general but the fact is it happens all around the country but its not going to affect them, only they will affect themselves.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all matters how you use it. I have seen kids let it have a significant negative effect on their life. I have even seen college kids who let it hurt them, but it happens less because they are a little more mature. Some people can use it from the start and be ok, but most can't.

Also, because medicinal use has different benefits, the use pattern is different than when used by someone who just wants to get high. They are also generally clearer in that case with the drug than without it, which is the opposite of most normal people.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I make this statement as an example of how it effects me personally, not as a judgement or opinion on how it effects other people.

I started at 19 with it and as far as I could tell at the time with little impact, but my mtivation to do anything or be successful in anyway was completely gone. I spent 8 years doing helpdesk with out any improvement. When I decided I had enough and quit I was suicidal for a few months and depressed for longer. Since I have stopped my life has been way better, I have an actual career and family now. I absolutely loved the stuff, but it had a massive negative impact on me.

I know it has a different impact on everyone, and for those that can function with the stuff more power to you, I am jealous.

Also when I am retired and my daughter has moved out I will be right back at it. Lack of motivation seems like the ideal retirement for me.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all matters how you use it. I have seen kids let it have a significant negative effect on their life. I have even seen college kids who let it hurt them, but it happens less because they are a little more mature. Some people can use it from the start and be ok, but most can't.

Also, because medicinal use has different benefits, the use pattern is different than when used by someone who just wants to get high. They are also generally clearer in that case with the drug than without it, which is the opposite of most normal people.

What I am saying is its not the marijuana that is giving them the negative effects, marijuana just doesnt do that. They already have something wrong with them, problems in the household, not doing good in school, etc then they go out and smoke marijuana and it looks like thats what did it. Once again if marijuana was known for giving people significant negative effects beside the normal dry mouth, red eyes, etc then the medical market would have never started up. If you get really bad anxiety after smoking a bowl and become paranoid, then you already have some sort of anxiety problem, it wasnt from the marijuana. Normal people who smoke marijuana never seem to have a problem with it, its the people who are suffering from something and the marijuana doesnt help their side effects.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marijuana the way I have seen some people use it makes the problem worse. If I had used it when I was ten, could I be much lazier than I am now? I doubt it.

But I have seen some people let it control their lives, as hard as that is for most people to do with marijuana.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marijuana the way I have seen some people use it makes the problem worse. If I had used it when I was ten, could I be much lazier than I am now? I doubt it.

But I have seen some people let it control their lives, as hard as that is for most people to do with marijuana.

But its not marijuana controlling their lives. Its something else that they dont want to get help with and they are using marijuana to counter it. Your first sentence says it all, marijuana might make peoples problems worse but its not the marijuana they are suffering from.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, they turn the marijuana into the problem. It's not the same thing as saying it's something else, because it becomes more.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, they turn the marijuana into the problem. It's not the same thing as saying it's something else, because it becomes more.

They turn marijuana into the "problem" because they are facing other problems in their lives that they dont want to deal with. Its not like one moment you are fine and the next after smoking marijuana you are struck with multiple negative problems. People who steal marijuana already have the problem of being broke, people who shoot one another over it already have the problem of being a criminal, people who get anxiety attacks from smoking already has an anxiety problem.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a downer my cherrful thread turned into.

This is an example of a person being self -destrcutive, not the weed (imo). Chances are if weed didn't exist,. these types of people would find something else to control their lives; alcohol, social media etc...I have friends of friends who's entire miserable lives revolve around being atheists and hating Christians and arguing with them. Seriously devoted to their mental disease. If they aren't flashing Christian hate propaganda they are on facebook or some other online source arguing about religion. Of course these are the same people who have a history of trying to kill themselves and having severe alcohol issues. They'd be better off STFU and smoking a little weed now and then. That's just one example but you get the point. Weak people will use whatever they can to lean on as long as they get the attention they need.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just commenting to the posts that it's harmless. Other things can contribute to the same behavior but that doesn't mean that there aren't some people who probably shouldn't use it like they do.

As for the rest, atheism is fine. Being in your face with any belief is not a great sign. Others are definitely harmful. My claim wasn't "weed is bad"; it was "weed isn't a perfect thing that does no harm to anyone".

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I make this statement as an example of how it effects me personally, not as a judgement or opinion on how it effects other people.

I started at 19 with it and as far as I could tell at the time with little impact, but my mtivation to do anything or be successful in anyway was completely gone. I spent 8 years doing helpdesk with out any improvement. When I decided I had enough and quit I was suicidal for a few months and depressed for longer. Since I have stopped my life has been way better, I have an actual career and family now. I absolutely loved the stuff, but it had a massive negative impact on me.

I know it has a different impact on everyone, and for those that can function with the stuff more power to you, I am jealous.

Also when I am retired and my daughter has moved out I will be right back at it. Lack of motivation seems like the ideal retirement for me.

For someone who has suffered with depression for 8 + years (me) I will be the first one to say Marijuana does not cause depression. Chances are without knowing it you were more prone to getting depressed in your life then others and anything could have triggered it. Doesnt sound like you were thrilled about sitting behind a desk for 8 years and in your case marijuana could have been the thing that triggered your depression, but it did not cause it. As far as motivation marijuana does not cause you to lose a lack of it, that happens within yourself. Marijuana makes you calm and feel relaxed but it does not make you sit on the couch and not want to do anything.

The effects are going to be different with everyone depending on how your body reacts but the science behind marijuana doesnt change. By that I mean marijuana causes you to have dry mouth, red eyes, etc and it doesnt cause mental diseases, cancer, etc with any strain from any origin you smoke. Things of that nature have been proven and 2 states wouldnt have it legalized if marijuana were to cause diseases and other negative effects.