• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas @ Texas Tech

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
letting Mike push all over that DB...

hmmm...was the closest ref the 'fistpumper'?

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neal Brown needs to go the fuck away.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neal Brown sucks a fucking dick.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats UT people. I honestly don't care much anymore. We lose whatever I don't give a fuck. I won't be going to a game ever again most likely anyways, probably won't ever donate money to the school or anything. Until we fire our offense coordinator we will never have a chance of winning close games.

We have gone from not having the talent to win, to starting to have the talent but we get buttfucked by our terrible play calling. Fuck Neal Brown.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neal Brown strikes again. One of the worst play callers I have ever seen, yet he is somehow viewed as HC material by some. Please leave.

Fuck the spread, air raid, shotgun formation, screens and draws. Field goal Neal Brown with his lovely draw plays on 1st and 30, 3rd and long and inability to draw up plays that get past the first down marker on 3rd downs half the time are killing this team. Way too much talent on offense for this shit show that is going on.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neal Brown strikes again. One of the worst play callers I have ever seen, yet he is somehow viewed as HC material by some. Please leave.

Fuck the spread, air raid, shotgun formation, screens and draws. Field goal Neal Brown with his lovely draw plays on 1st and 30, 3rd and long and inability to draw up plays that get past the first down marker on 3rd downs half the time are killing this team. Way too much talent on offense for this shit show that is going on.

Just my observation.....he appears impatient. If Tech doesn't get big plays, he can't grind it out and move the ball down the field for scores. Its like he concedes that if the big play isn't there, to take the FG.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas leads all of the game = 52 posts.

Texas loses most of the game last week = 2nd most posted game of the week.

lol @ haters

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my observation.....he appears impatient. If Tech doesn't get big plays, he can't grind it out and move the ball down the field for scores. Its like he concedes that if the big play isn't there, to take the FG.

You might be on to something. I can't pin point what it is with the guy, but he is pretty inconsistent on sticking with plays that work while trying his damnedest to stick with plays that don't no matter how many times he fails. Seems to out think himself quite often, and has very predictable play calling in certain situations. I have been sick of this fucking retard for a long time now. While I am still extremely satisfied with Tubs, he may have to go if he is unwilling to make a change on that side of the ball. I would hate to see that happen though as the replacement would probably be Art Briles or Sonny Dykes, neither of which has proven to me they can hire a competent defensive coordinator and constantly having a bad defense seems a lot scarier than having an underachieving offense.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be on to something. I can't pin point what it is with the guy, but he is pretty inconsistent on sticking with plays that work while trying his damnedest to stick with plays that don't no matter how many times he fails. Seems to out think himself quite often, and has very predictable play calling in certain situations. I have been sick of this fucking retard for a long time now. While I am still extremely satisfied with Tubs, he may have to go if he is unwilling to make a change on that side of the ball. I would hate to see that happen though as the replacement would probably be Art Briles or Sonny Dykes, neither of which has proven to me they can hire a competent defensive coordinator and constantly having a bad defense seems a lot scarier than having an underachieving offense.

Tubbs is probably gone anyway with all the openings out there. Arky, Tenn and Kentucky may all come to talk to him.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas leads all of the game = 52 posts.

Texas loses most of the game last week = 2nd most posted game of the week.

lol @ haters

But it feels so good when texas loses. Yall don't know...

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tubbs is probably gone anyway with all the openings out there. Arky, Tenn and Kentucky may all come to talk to him.

Kentucky is just laughable to me. Tennessee maybe, but they seem to be a dumpster fire. Arkansas is the most likely of the three presented, but that is only because he is from Arkansas. Not sure a man that is getting close to 60 really wants to have to start all the way over again with something like Kentucky or Tennessee(defensively.)

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky is just laughable to me. Tennessee maybe, but they seem to be a dumpster fire. Arkansas is the most likely of the three presented, but that is only because he is from Arkansas. Not sure a man that is getting close to 60 really wants to have to start all the way over again with something like Kentucky or Tennessee(defensively.)

I agree, Arkansas is the most likely choice if he wants to move back into the SEC.

I think Tennessee will reach to the NFL for a coach or a former NFL coach. They are in need of a big splash for the boosters and I just don't think Tommy qualifies right now.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just hypotheticals. I seriously doubt he wants to end his coaching career in Lubbock, and even though you find Kentucky laughable, they may have more street cred than Tech.

There's going to be a lot of openings.....and I'm sure hes going to try to get his name out there for a few of them. I think Arkansas will ultimately look for someone younger, but I think Tubbs tries to get into one of these jobs.