• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas @ Texas Tech

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARE U FUCKING ME!? 1-30 lets run a draw. Fuck you Neal Brown. FUCKING DIE

I almost walked out of the stadium

I hate the obvious draws on 2nd down.

2nd and short.... THROW THE BALL FUCKING DEEP!!!!

Just my observation.....he appears impatient. If Tech doesn't get big plays, he can't grind it out and move the ball down the field for scores. Its like he concedes that if the big play isn't there, to take the FG.

This might make sense, but why do we run so many bubble screens when we average like 5 yards on them? But we never just air it out down field... and who the fuck calls a fade to a receiver with like 2 catches per game on a two point conversion?

Then we have 3rd and 2 at midfield with under a minute left and run the fucking ball? we should have at least been able to get a field goal attempt out of that... but the only thing we did was let Texas get within a yard of a completed hail mary before the end of half

anytime we got momentum, we would either run it for a 1 yard gain or get a penalty... if you get some momentum from a big defensive stop... air that bitch out and try to make a big play... don't throw a screen or run it up the middle

:L @ Neal Brown

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to mention running the ball on 3rd and long when your in position for a touchdown

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have a top 10 quarterback and receiving corps... our receivers were wide open all day, and Texas couldn't pressure Doege... :L:L:L